Votes: 16 21.9%
  • 100mg/eod

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • 150mg/eod

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 200mg/eod

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
Have any of you guys pinned low doses if tren sub q? I know some do it successfully with test. just wondering of it's the same with tren. I'd be pinning ED btw.

You can treat the aggression with caber or bromo, but the sweats and insomnia...get a fan and a good book.

I've never heard this before.

after 6 weeks of 50mg ed I can't even drive without attempted murder...

it is not that I do not believe you I am intrigued by this.

any reference or explanation to how an anti-p will mellow the Tren hate and discontent?
thanks

Even with a few cycles of tren under my belt I still pretty much stick with 100mg/eod and still notice great results. I'm weary of long term damage due to the harshness of the compound so beginner or advanced, I'd always keep it as low as you can so long as you're seeing results. But then again, that could be said for nearly every compound.

once I went for competition
one compititor as =ked me if I know how to pin
he was ripped but not that good
since he didn't know how to self inject
he was taking tren a 100mg and mast 100mg eod

I voted 50 eod but if I were you I would do 25 ed. My first time was 37.5 eod and I had great results. Fell in love with tren. Future cycles I did higher dose but dose-return ratio diminishes greatly. Keep it low

Thanks for all the info in here, I want to run tren on my next cycle

I voted 50 eod but if I were you I would do 25 ed. My first time was 37.5 eod and I had great results. Fell in love with tren. Future cycles I did higher dose but dose-return ratio diminishes greatly. Keep it low

I too start out with .25mg per day and then go from there.

great advice here.. I use 100mg tren a ed, I'm old/er and have used tren a and e before.. Tren a has my temper jacked up, short fuse..

great advice here.. I use 100mg tren a ed, I'm old/er and have used tren a and e before.. Tren a has my temper jacked up, short fuse..

Maybe it's the 700mg a week of Ace that has you jacked up and a short fuse...;)

Ive yet to run it that high....... i planned on it before my show in July but don't think i'll need to take it up...... IMO 500-600mg is all thats needed

Maybe it's the 700mg a week of Ace that has you jacked up and a short fuse...;)

Ive yet to run it that high....... i planned on it before my show in July but don't think i'll need to take it up...... IMO 500-600mg is all thats needed

I agree, it's the dose.. I won't be on it much longer, and to be honest at 48, I think NPP will suit me much better..

Everyone's body is different. So speaking for me i started with 50 ed. After a few weeks went to 75 ed and stayed there. The sides were tolerable. Only had one run with the tren. Excellent compound great results.

My first experience with Tren was back when Parabolan was on the market, and legit. (Anyone else remember this stuff?) Damn I LOVED that stuff.

My first run of it was 1 amp (76mg) EOD. I was also taking 100mg Test Prop. EOD and 100mg EQ EOD. This is one of my favorite combos ever.

My second run was 1 amp (76mg) everyday, along with 50mg Test Suspension daily, 50mg EQ daily, 50mg Masteron daily. A lot of pins, but it was well worth it. I was hard as granite and vascular as hell on this cycle. Considering the amount of gear, the sides effects were not bad at all. Night sweats were there, but not a problem. Sleeping wasn't an issue because at the time i was "420 friendly".

After the supply of real Parabolan dried up, I started making my own from Finaplix pellets. (Damn, that brings back memories and not good ones!) It was a pain in the ass (literally) to make the stuff. I was still young and the shit was dirt cheap. I hope my body forgives me for what was in that shit. It did work though.

Side effects vary from person to person. 50-75mg EOD should be a great starting point. A small dose of Test always help keep the sex life happy.

I'm not familiar with the new Tren's available, but I'd assume most can be shot with a 'Slin pin.

I hope you enjoy Tren as much as I did.

350 mg per week is all you need of tren ace period ed 50 mg is enough with same amount of test prop or any other ester

Enviado desde mi Motorola Electrify usando Tapatalk 2

OP, good luck with your cycle. All this talk about tren makes me want to do it again. It's been a few years since I've done it though. It was back in the day when you bought the tablets from a vet supply, and the kit to convert them.

Hey guys
What you think good dose for first time with tren(have experience with deca)?
I was thinking like
tren a 100mg/eod and test 50mg/eod
made the cycle TE ,TrenA ,EQ and TC a cycle , about TrenA the dosage is 100/mg eod , I made the dosage Deca 100mg/eod a long time ago , for me the EQ better than Deca

Oh crap, sorry I voted on this, didn't realize it was so damn old since it was on bumped up on the first page....not trying to bring up old posts.

Old threads are good.

On the subject. I think 25mg ED would be enough to get acquainted with this weird drug and to know if it's for you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws