over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fit By Design Crew

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just wanted to post a few shots of the best part of bodybuilding to me and that is all of the great people that bodybuilding has brought into my life. Obviously these pics don't show everyone but here are some shots of my extended family. Some of us have been friends for years and others just for months but these are truly some of the best people I have ever met and I could never express how grateful I am to have these people in my life. Bodybuilding is what brought us all together as friends and for that I will forever be in debt to this sport.

These shots were taken at dinner following the evening show at the Border States.

Pic #1

Lucky me taking a shot with Evian and YolyOly.

Attachments

• dinner1.JPG
    dinner1.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 701
The Crew.

Attachments

• dinner3.JPG
    dinner3.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 747
More of the crew and my beautiful sister inlaw who just placed for the first time in a figure show. I was so proud of her.

Attachments

• dinner4.JPG
    dinner4.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 789
Evian and I with Brandon and Andrew who started as clients but became close friends.

Attachments

• dinner5.JPG
    dinner5.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 977
I put these up tonight because we just got back from another get together with all of these people and it just reminded me how lucky we are to have such great friends.

Rob and Yoly started Fit by Design as a business but I think even they would have to admit that it has become so much more than that. We are like a team that is always there for each other and that is why we all can step onstage with such confidence. I was never onstage alone because I knew that all of these people had in one way or another positively effected my prep which made it feel as if they were up there with me. For that I have to thank Rob and Yoly because they created the atmosphere in Fit By Design that not only breads champions but friendships that feel more like family.

Up next is Amy, Yoly, Carol, and Evian so it will be a big year for FBD and I can't wait to watch everyone take it to the next level

Its great when your business pals truly "click" and make like a family. Working together, having fun together, supporting each other. That does not happen often. Lucky man! Great shots too.

That post is the definition of what people should look for in BB and life! Common passion brought you to meet each other but human connection quickly builds to mean more than a singular part of your life. That is great and you should be proud!

ALso congrats on your hard work paying off with the win. Thanks for posting the pics.

marooned

Here's a pic of my sister Nina taken after prejudging at the Border States

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my sister Nina taken after prejudging at the Border States
SO HF? What's the deal............do fantasticly good looks just run in the family or what?? She looks great and beautiful!!

Great pics Dusty, and a healthy looking crew at that!! :D

Great pictures, Dusty.

It's nice to see friends having a good time. Very cool.

I couldn't agree more!!!

When Rob and I started our business I couldn't have imagined the family and support system it has become. Not only do I LOVE my job...but going to work everyday is a wonderful experience. It is truly a blessing to be surrounded by such a positive enviornment and the people that I get to spend time with. I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

this is a really cool thread. very cool man its always nice to see people with a solid foundation, helps keep life better.

Definitely the kind of pics I love to see! Thanks for sharing with us a part of your extended family, Dusty. :)

P.S. Arizona sun or not, Cslim still looks PALE!!! :p :D

Definitely the kind of pics I love to see! Thanks for sharing with us a part of your extended family, Dusty. :)

P.S. Arizona sun or not, Cslim still looks PALE!!! :p :D

LOL! Very funny! It's so true tho...i'm about as white as they come! Thank goodness for layers and layers and layers and layers oh ...and some more layers of Jan Tana!

I love being in the gym with this crew! it really is motivating and inspiring! We give support, we receive it, we push each other, give advice both personally and professionally and have a great time doing it!

I love being in the gym with this crew! it really is motivating and inspiring! We give support, we receive it, we push each other, give advice both personally and professionally and have a great time doing it!

I love those pics. Y'all are very fortunate to have such a great group.

It looks like your offseason is going very well, too. Nice!!

Good to see the FBD crew doing well!!!!!!

It's awesome seeing such a motivated group! I wish I had the built-in support and inspiration you all provide each other. Keep up the great work!

Who's the guy in green in the background of the first pic?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear