over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Florida

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
For my guys with family’s who have been to Florida. I’ve already been to Miami and Daytona but looking to go somewhere else. Out of all the places you have been to in Florida which city in Florida with nice beaches , decent shopping and good food, that is also good for families would you recommend ?

I went to Rosemary Beach earlier this year and really enjoyed it. That whole area along Highway 30A, Inlet Beach, Sea Grove, and Alys Beach were all nice.

Great restaurants, some shopping, it was actually pretty fun renting bikes and just riding around.

We have a house in Clearwater, 20ish minutes from Tampa. Clearwater has some of the best beaches I've seen.
Tampa, Clearwater, and St Petes are all about 25 minutes from each other in a triangle. Great restaurants, nightlife, shopping.
You'll never run out of things to do

I live in Boca Raton/Delray Beach. Atlantic Ave in Delray is a super dope area. It’s where I go out most weekends. They just built a real legit boutique hotel called The Ray - Google it. Def recommend the area.

We have a house in Clearwater, 20ish minutes from Tampa. Clearwater has some of the best beaches I've seen.
Tampa, Clearwater, and St Petes are all about 25 minutes from each other in a triangle. Great restaurants, nightlife, shopping.
You'll never run out of things to do
Agreed. St Pete is an awesome area. My son lives there and I go a decent amount. Was down over thanksgiving and headed back the week of Christmas.
IMO gulf beaches are much better and warmer water

Siesta Key is nice too. Just an hour or so from St Pete

St. Augustine is a nice spot. Probably the most historic place in Florida. Has all the above.
This^^ 30min inland you can go to Jacksonville shopping, glass bottom boats. St A has beaches, Alligator farm, bike and paddle board rentals. Fun night life.

I live in Boca Raton/Delray Beach. Atlantic Ave in Delray is a super dope area. It’s where I go out most weekends. They just built a real legit boutique hotel called The Ray - Google it. Def recommend the area.

hell yeah. i used to live in SoFlo and bounced at a bar on the ave. good times, i really miss florida. Palm beach county is my favorite in south florida. Miami is too expensive and congested. i liked knowing all the regulars on the ave you feel like a real community.

hell yeah. i used to live in SoFlo and bounced at a bar on the ave. good times, i really miss florida. Palm beach county is my favorite in south florida. Miami is too expensive and congested. i liked knowing all the regulars on the ave you feel like a real community.
Literally the perfect way to describe Delray!

I'm from miami.siesta key right above Bradenton is a very very nice beach great crowd too

I like Atlantic Ave but I wouldn't say Delray is a great place for families. Boca maybe a little better for that.

Miami and Fort Lauderdale are not really family oriented.

St. Petersburg would be a good choice IMO

I like Atlantic Ave but I wouldn't say Delray is a great place for families. Boca maybe a little better for that.

Miami and Fort Lauderdale are not really family oriented.

St. Petersburg would be a good choice IMO
Lol oh wow I completely missed the part where he said “family”. Yeah it’s def more of a spot to bro out or a more chill couple’s get away. But The Boca Beach Club is great for families if you wanna drop some coin. Bunch of my boys who have young kids are members there.

I have a time share in St. Petes and love it. Best beaches , friendly and quiet.
Once i retire im moving there:)

I'm from miami.siesta key right above Bradenton is a very very nice beach great crowd too
What he said… Sarasota, Siesta key, Venice, Casey Key, Nokomis, Longboat Keys. They all in the same area just south of Tampa. Beautiful beaches, that have a wet compact sand that’s easy to walk in. Great for sand castles! They are wide as hell too! Turquoise water, but very little waves. If your little ones want waves then not there.

Destin, Pensacola, Fort Walton on the panhandle are great family areas too. I take mine every year to both areas.

Cage

What he said… Sarasota, Siesta key, Venice, Casey Key, Nokomis, Longboat Keys. They all in the same area just south of Tampa. Beautiful beaches, that have a wet compact sand that’s easy to walk in. Great for sand castles! They are wide as hell too! Turquoise water, but very little waves. If your little ones want waves then not there.

Destin, Pensacola, Fort Walton on the panhandle are great family areas too. I take mine every year to both areas.

Cage
You are correct it is above Sarasota not Bradenton. I had a brain fart.I lived in cape coral for 10 years
My two oldest brothers and most of my nephew and niece still live there.my parents did to but unfortunately both passed away

I am far from being an experienced traveler. But I can say this past summer my girl and me went to south beach and it was honestly the best time ive ever had. Beaches were nice and long there main shopping road (I forget the name) was beautiful and awesome. People of all ages were all so respectful and kind and there’s so much to do there. And it’s not the overly tourist party type area. Which I prefer . Tons and tons of great food and restusants too

Siesta Key/Sarasota is a blast. I live in Orlando, but my fiancee grew up in Siesta Key - I have two kids and boat days out in Siesta Key are beautiful. So many sand bars to hop, and you can pull your boat up to several restaurants. St. Armands circle in downtown Sarasota is a great place for kid friendly "night life" as well.

We like:

St. Augustine
New Smyrna
Tarpon Springs

I’m from Destin originally so it will always have the best beaches in my mind. Siesta/Sarasota is a nice area as well. I love Florida.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner