advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Landis admits doping and accuses Lance Armstrong...

WOW!!!:eek::eek:

Why would he do that?? Must have been really eating away at his concious :rolleyes: Can you say book deal!!

The Jose Canseco of Cycling.........umm..Bi-Cycling...

I don't believe a word of that, he's an American icon, Lance Armstrong- First man on the moon...

So Landis admits that he has no personal knowledge of Armstrong actually taking PEDs, but he makes the accusation anyway. good grief.

If you need to confess to clear your conscience, then do so. If you have personal knowledge of other's acts, I suppose it's up to you whether you want to say something, but if you have no personal knowledge, why even bring Armstrong's name into it, unless you're looking to sell something. sounds like a book deal, and with Armstrong's name associated with it, he'll get more $$$. What will he need to confess later to clear his conscience of being a dirtball.

Its professional sports....it's a given, he should just stop being a baby

Fuck Landis, he should go suck Jose's nuts! :star-wars

It was good to see the media have a "more of the same" attitude with this story than their usual B.S. science. But they probably only have this attitude BECAUSE it's Lance Armstrong...

I'm sure he's telling the truth. PED use in a pro sport shouldn't be shocking to anyone here. The only thing that surprised me was the dollar amount....$90,000 in a years time for what he was using :eek: I guess the guidance to go along with it is what really cost him....He should have joined PM :D I'm sure some of the experts here could have helped him for a lot less!!! Could you just see him in the Tour de' France with the PM logo on his jersey...LOL

Don't know about that one Bio, someone from here orchestrating Landis' blood doping cycles? :D

A friend of mine (who will remain anonymous) was on the Postal team. He never implicated other team-mates, but suggested that a standard regimen included micro-dosed EPO, Test & Epi-Test in an exact ratio to avoid detection and GH. Actovegin could be utilized as well.
Back then, almost everyone was dosed, so it was a level playing field. EPO as well as GH were undetectable by then standard testing methods.
To me, it would be the same as saying Jay Cutler, Kai Greene, Dexter Jackson etc, aren't great BB's because they are dosed. What was accomplished was superhuman. He will always have my admiration regardless...

Now regarding Floyd - if you want to out yourself - fine. It's a douche-bag thing to attempt to tarnish others. Enough said...
Last fall I went to the USA National Road Race Championships & tried to get a picture of Floyd. He was a total asshole to me and cussed me out for wanting to take his picture. Class act...

Last edited:
So Landis admits that he has no personal knowledge of Armstrong actually taking PEDs, but he makes the accusation anyway. good grief.

If you need to confess to clear your conscience, then do so. If you have personal knowledge of other's acts, I suppose it's up to you whether you want to say something, but if you have no personal knowledge, why even bring Armstrong's name into it, unless you're looking to sell something. sounds like a book deal, and with Armstrong's name associated with it, he'll get more $$$. What will he need to confess later to clear his conscience of being a dirtball.

this guy is a joke. i don't care if you know about someone else using, keep your mouth shut! if they want to "come clean", that's their business. this guy's a chump and feels he can make some $ out of this. funny thing is, Armstrong can sue him for defamation of character and take all of his money he would earn....LMFAO

Last fall I went to the USA National Road Race Championships & tried to get a picture of Floyd. He was a total asshole to me and cussed me out for wanting to take his picture. Class act...

Says it all about this dude... :rolleyes:

If he thought admitting his use would make him look better in people's eyes, he failed dramatically... :cool:

You got caught? Well, take it like a man and leave ur "ex-friends" alone...

Landis has lost his mind

1) Didn't he comitt perjury during his defense? Or was that not a real court?

2) But I have some sympathy for him - if that sport is as dirty as i "think" it is - his collegues really threw him under the bus after he was caught. I guess those are the rules among theives, but the hypocricy must be tough to swallow. To me - Lance is inspirational to say the least. But a very difficult person to like. Not that we hang out and have beers together.

I apologize for my spelling. I wish I could say English is not my first language.:eek:

1) Didn't he comitt perjury during his defense? Or was that not a real court?

2) But I have some sympathy for him - if that sport is as dirty as i "think" it is - his collegues really threw him under the bus after he was caught. I guess those are the rules among theives, but the hypocricy must be tough to swallow. To me - Lance is inspirational to say the least. But a very difficult person to like. Not that we hang out and have beers together.

I apologize for my spelling. I wish I could say English is not my first language.:eek:

Point 2 is a great point!!!

And to think Lance Armstrong is super human, and not "enhanced".
Now that's just funny to think people actually beleive he is not....:rolleyes:
Like he's so good that enhanced riders aren't beating him. mmmmmk

Says it all about this dude... :rolleyes:

If he thought admitting his use would make him look better in people's eyes, he failed dramatically... :cool:

You got caught? Well, take it like a man and leave ur "ex-friends" alone...

Could not have said it any better.

A friend of mine (who will remain anonymous) was on the Postal team. He never implicated other team-mates, but suggested that a standard regimen included micro-dosed EPO, Test & Epi-Test in an exact ratio to avoid detection and GH. Actovegin could be utilized as well.
Back then, almost everyone was dosed, so it was a level playing field. EPO as well as GH were undetectable by then standard testing methods.
To me, it would be the same as saying Jay Cutler, Kai Greene, Dexter Jackson etc, aren't great BB's because they are dosed. What was accomplished was superhuman. He will always have my admiration regardless...

Now regarding Floyd - if you want to out yourself - fine. It's a douche-bag thing to attempt to tarnish others. Enough said...

TRUE...I know some E.U. sucsesfull atlets...micro-doses are allmost everywhere...they are usually detected 24h, so now you know why atlets are usually tested in A sample POSITIVE, and later next day at B sample they tested NEGATIVE for doping...that is from first hand...

It is really naive to think PRO sport is near "CLEAN" or DPING FREE...that is how game must be played to be sucsesfull...
most of us use illegal drugs (AAS, medications, peptides), so who are we to judge...

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner