over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin 344 does it work or not?

blackgenes

Newbies
Is it really worth it to run by itself you are not using AAS or any other peptides? I have read very mixed reviews on this website and other forums.

It seems some people get great results and others nothing.

I really want to try 1mg unless somebody can convince me otherwise. Thanks I was also wondering if somebody can tell me the correct way to mix bac water.

Is it really worth it to run by itself you are not using AAS or any other peptides? I have read very mixed reviews on this website and other forums.

It seems some people get great results and others nothing.

I really want to try 1mg unless somebody can convince me otherwise. Thanks I was also wondering if somebody can tell me the correct way to mix bac water.

Not worth it at all. Why don't you just run aas and/or peptides?

It had its benefits but it wasn't what I thought it would be, strangely enough it did deliver some strength gains, ever since I stopped it I haven't had the strength increases like I experienced with it.
But size wise I noticed very little, didnt turn me into the myostatin bull mutant.

Simple answer... for what you want to do... No. If you're an experienced bodybuilder that is looking for something in addition to AAS, advanced training, and other peptides... yes... at 1mg a week for a few weeks.
there is a progression in the use of performance enhancing drugs... this isn't it. In my experience this is for advanced athletes that have gotten as far as AAS will take them and all other variables are at optimum levels.

I just sort of finished a run of it and ace and I think it for sure works but I think the doses moat can afford is the factor if I plan and do another I wanna save up and do like 5mg of folli a wk and maybe like 20mg of ace every 2 weeks.

I just sort of finished a run of it and ace and I think it for sure works but I think the doses moat can afford is the factor if I plan and do another I wanna save up and do like 5mg of folli a wk and maybe like 20mg of ace every 2 weeks.

Holy Smokes! Now that would be AWESOME! Ive done 1mg a week for a few weeks. Ive done 3 bottles thus far and have 2 more. Its pretty awesome stuff. Totally changes the way I look. Since maybe 3 days after my first shot I noticed that Ive got a perma pump. IGF gives me that, but together I really look pumped up all the time. IGF doesn't have much effect on my strength, but this Follistatin sure does!

Holy Smokes! Now that would be AWESOME! Ive done 1mg a week for a few weeks. Ive done 3 bottles thus far and have 2 more. Its pretty awesome stuff. Totally changes the way I look. Since maybe 3 days after my first shot I noticed that Ive got a perma pump. IGF gives me that, but together I really look pumped up all the time. IGF doesn't have much effect on my strength, but this Follistatin sure does!

x2 to both of your posts. When I say it is not worth it at all I mean to most guys on here. Most of people gains will come from aas. Then comes peptides, hgh and slin. Myo stuff is for more experienced guys wanting that extra edge imo. Or for guys who don't want to run too high in aas, gh and slin etc... use other tools to get results. But for most it's not worth the money imo. I am sure if you had a millionaire you could make some freaky gains with cycles 99.9% of the people on this planet could never afford.

I will say I would love to run ace-031 again... that was amazing but folli has never impressed me.

Every post so far is spot on.. I really cant add much! Follistatin made me strong and HUNGRY.. take 1mg and eat every thing in sight for hours on end... i stacked it with high dose dac and mk677 and gained some serious size but to say what did what would be pure speculation..

Very happy with the Follistatin i used. Will save and use more again this coming bulk

Yea after my run I actually believe in it more than I did. I'm not one to think there's an easy way to becoming what I want. But I do like ch ed cling out every Avenue to find what works best for me. The myo stuff does have a spot and can help I think though you need to run more than 1mg of the stuff a week it made me stronger kept me tight and left me full and pumped all day long even with only one inject a week. I think both would be awesome to do a few weeks before a show.

Yea after my run I actually believe in it more than I did. I'm not one to think there's an easy way to becoming what I want. But I do like ch ed cling out every Avenue to find what works best for me. The myo stuff does have a spot and can help I think though you need to run more than 1mg of the stuff a week it made me stronger kept me tight and left me full and pumped all day long even with only one inject a week. I think both would be awesome to do a few weeks before a show.

you ran 1mg ace when you tried it out?

First time was 1 MG twice a week was a joke second run was 10mgs at once with 2.mgs at once of folli ran folli 4 weeks only did 1 inject of ace was much better and I'd buy again I'm gonna take some pics and post in my little half ass log I just didn't have time to update with Sema and shit

no follistatin does not work in my opinion and not worth the money. i would spend the money on anything else. gear/gh/gh peptides/igf and the extra money i had would go towards extra pizza.

thanks for all the answers everybody. I dont think I am ready for aas yet. What are some good peps with minimal side effects?

Folli

You can get Follistatin from China for $30/1mg, same for Ace-031

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member