over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOLLISTATIN 344 vs ACE-031

ACE-031 = Bleeding nose and gums. Clinical trials on humans have been halted. I'll wait or pass altogether. Follistatin seems far more attractive at this point.

I am very interested in the ACE-031. The dosages they were running in the studies were much higher than anything I could afford. Plus, nosebleeds during a big squat are pretty badass...:headbang:

I would really love to learn more about this product. I like the idea of the Folli but I train primarily for strength and would prefer a bloody nose to brittle tendons.

Brittle tendons are an effect of myostatin inhibition not just Follistatin use. Therefore any myo-inhibitor/inhibition (ie, ACE-031, HGH, steroids, creatine, heavy-lifting, etc.) would cause tendons to become brittle, not just Folli. And I think that has more to do with the longer-term effects such as those seen with the AAV. I'm not sure that a 10 day run of folli is gonna be too detrimental. Look how long those other substances I mentioned are employed and no one is crippled from them, yet.

Last edited:
Brittle tendons are an effect of myostatin inhibition not just Follistatin use. Therefore any myo-inhibitor/inhibition (ie, ACE-031, HGH, steroids, creatine, heavy-lifting, etc.) would cause tendons to become brittle, not just Folli. And I think that has more to do with the longer-term effects such as those seen with the AAV. I'm not sure that a 10 day run of folli is gonna be too detrimental. Look how long those other substances I mentioned are employed and no one is crippled from them, yet.

I had heard the recomendation of several folks was to back off of the heavy weights and go for reps to prevent tendon damage. Also, I was under the impression that growth increased collogen synthesis and tendon health. I am currently training with no AAS(thank god for osta-gain) and was considering a myostatin inhibitor with a "blast" type growth protocol for tendon health as well as any extra strength gains I could get out of it.

I beleive Phil had suggested the Ace-31 for strength.I (apparently incorectly) assumed it was more gentle on tendons. Google is only so much help at this point as I get bogged down (read as confused) by scholarly articles and need things dumbed down a bit.

I think backing off the weights would be a good thing to do anyways. The muscle gain is swift and even if your tendons aren't affected, I doubt they would be able to keep up with the rapid gains. It's safe to say that your body wouldn't be used to gaining 10-20lbs in 10 days. Better safe than sorry. Oh and as far as collagen synthesis, a GHRP/GHRH combo could only help! Good luck and keep us posted! I think Osta/Folli/GHRP/GHRH would be a great stack with minimal (jury's still out on Osta) interaction with the HPTA.

I have a meet in 5 weeks and have never done one clean before. My fat ass is just a little too big for me to cut comfortably to the 242's, (i could make weight, just have cramping issues) - but i have like 15 lbs of wiggle room to stay in the 275's. This is very tempting. Anyone have any input on the ACE-31?

Also, Bionic-I have easily put on ten or 15 lbs in 10 days before. When I was growing into the 308's domino's had medium cheese or pepporoni pizzas for like 3.99 and the gas station across the street had budweiser for 19.99 a thirty pack. That training table plus eating A-bombs like tic-tacs made for quite an impressive bloat. I am older, hopefully wiser and have a beautiful daughter now so no more of those liver destroying shenanigans...

Does anybody know how long the "gains" from folli are going to last??

I mean is it a muscle and power gain that stay for good or does it subside a bit like with AAS a while after it stopped??

I mean is it a muscle and power gain that stay for good or does it subside a bit like with AAS a while after it stopped??

that has yet to be seen, and some of the detialed researcher seem to be planning on another experiemnet with it. So going to have to waite on a detailed orieneted person to have a one time blast with it being the only new thing added in. and give it time post to see.

Jury is out... The effect of being on Folli subsided for me after about 5-8 days off. But I believe I retained some added thickness in my shoulders where I did all the injects.
I'd like to try staying on 50mcg/day for a month.. I'd only do this if the vials were available in 0.5mg so less chance of degrading before use. There is great potential with this peptide...

Jury is out... The effect of being on Folli subsided for me after about 5-8 days off. But I believe I retained some added thickness in my shoulders where I did all the injects.
I'd like to try staying on 50mcg/day for a month.. I'd only do this if the vials were available in 0.5mg so less chance of degrading before use. There is great potential with this peptide...

So the gains like strength started to taper off around 5-8 days after discontinued use? Also do u feel as tho u kept a good portion of muscle u gained?

why not draw into pins, freeze pins, and thaw as needed?

I would run it 25-50mcg/day for longer if I did it. Like 100 days of that would seem good...give body a chance to adapt.

So the gains like strength started to taper off around 5-8 days after discontinued use? Also do u feel as tho u kept a good portion of muscle u gained?

What I know is that I got stronger and I am still stronger then ever. My weight was up to 218-220 5 days post folli and I was full and tight.
But its hard to measure gains in lean mass... But I feel bigger and stronger...
I am in contest prep agan trying to keep my carbs and toatal calories a little lower /more hungry...
I am back down to 210 morning weight and getting lean. If I have added even 1-2 pounds of stage weight that will be Freaking Awesome..! I am ging to run another mg pretty soon also...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws