advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin Log - MYO chaser - as promised.

mikevegas

Registered
Okay check my Myostatin log for a warm up, if you haven't already. I'm hoping no more allergies attacking or animals dieing on me this time, and I can stick with the daily updates and pics like I wanted to do on the first. I'm trying to stay lean for summer, so hoping to run this Folli like a lean gain, or recomp type protocol, not a bulk one. Current stats haven't changed really from end of MYO run 5 days ago. Legs not lifted, nor measured, during summer as it interferes with my sports leagues.

Neck - 16
Chest - 42
Arms - 16
Waist - 34.5
Weight - 175

First shot taken this AM, look for my day 1 pics later on today. I swear I'm already fuller.... hope it's not all in my head. Did an easy ab routine after morning shots, thats it for today other than volleyball (think cardio).

Oh yeah, the details of the Peps:

ERGO Pep's for everything

Folli - 100mcg x 10 day run
ModG - 250mcg x 3 shots per day
Ipam - 250mcg x 3 shots per day

I am not taking anything other than listed above.

Day 1 photos.

Attachments

• DSC04121.jpg
    DSC04121.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSC04129.jpg
    DSC04129.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 1,908
looking good man. One bit of advice i can give after i ran folli is when you are hungry eat. This is how you will get the most from the folli. It's a neat feeling and a little different. Eat clean and grow.

James I plan to run this again as a bulk in the fall, but for right now wanna get my abs in as best as possible and stay lean for summer. I might get more if I upped calories, but for now looking to keep diet around 300g protein, 100-300g carbs.

Day 2 in gym was a bit fustrating, my right arm is DEAD from 5 games of softball in last three days, plus tennis and vball. I did chest, and was very weak on bench and incline, but felt strong on flyes. Nothing major to report except for having a pump at the end like as if I had taken DES preworkout, which I am NOT running while on the Folli. Pics coming later.

you gotta feed yoru body for this stuff to work. Im not saying to start slamming food. Im saying when you get hungry and you will know what i mean if it happens you need to feed the muscle. When i ran the folli i used it as i was dieting but i still upped the food when my body told me too and i was still losing fat. Trust me if your not gonna feed the muscle there is no reason to open the gates with the folli. I really wish i would have even eaten more.

Got it James, and thanks! I'll just work on eating proper calories, then if for some reason I'm putting on some extra fat then I'll diet down from there. However to start I'll take your advice and monitor day to day.

there you go man just bring an extra small meal or two with you during the day. It doesn't have to be a full on meal just an extra chicken breast and some rice or somethign small even a protein shake. Just feed the muscle and i don't see any fat going on while on folli.

Don't think your get any fat from folli, i ate loads and leaned slightly. Folli did kill my appetite though, was a bit of an effort to eat, which was unexpected

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Okay first real thing to report.... I swear my chest is almost still as pumped as when I left the gym 5 hours ago. Crazy.

Day 3

Appetite is voracious! Weight 179, up 4 lbs. Waist up .5 inches. Muscles swollen full time. Wish I could have lifted today, but honestly my arm is dead from softball, and I got 3 games Sunday, and so I skipped lifting arms today. Have to do abs tomorrow, back and shoulders on Monday, so Monday will be the next real report on strength and pumps in the gym. I can tell you I look amazing on this stuff, pics won't do it justice (but will be coming anyway). On this third day its very apparent to me Folli is the real deal. On Myo it's like yea the stuff is helping.... On Folli I feel like a solid AAS cycle based on how I look and how I am eating.

where are you injecting? How do you time it with your other peps- thanks.

SubQ stomach. I take upon waking with my first shot of GHRH/GHRP, eat 30 mins later.

Thanks for getting back, I noticed a lot of other logs were saying they were getting spot growth, maybe I will will do a combo-

Thanks for getting back, I noticed a lot of other logs were saying they were getting spot growth, maybe I will will do a combo-

I'm gtg ready to research folli from Osta-gain and I think the first go will be SQ and second will be IM to see what difference my monkey (Maurice) experiences....

Day 6

Weight - 180 (+5 lbs)
Waist - 35 (+0)

This shit is legit! I spent Saturday down beach playing volleyball, Sunday at an amusement park. My diet was mostly good Sat, but Sun was chili cheese fries, burritos, ice cream, subs, etc. All that and I haven't put anything on my waist, just crazy. I lifted arms today, bumped back and shoulders till tomorrow. My arms were more swollen than when I lift on DES, the pump was just insane. So I've gained about a pound a day, zero gain on waist, I look SICK in the gym just ripped and striated. The only thing that hasn't kicked yet is big strength gains, but I hear Folli really kicks the second half of the cycle, so I'll be patient. Also, I started this right after MYO, and I know MYO gave me strength, so this is more like a lateral move, than going from nothing to adding Folli.

Day 7

Weight - 178
Waist - 35

I'm eating like a pig, and not gaining weight or waist. I actually believe weight gain is down from dehydration. I play 5 sports leagues, and it's been mid 80's heat here, so I think I'm dried out and need to go pound some gatorade. Normally my diet is super strict, but in summer it's tough cause once again running around so much with sports I don't have time to make all clean meals and resort to take out from restaurants. If I was eating this stuff without the Folli, I know my waist would have gained an inch at least. I'm still looking lean, striated, pumped, like full time.

One observation, I am NOT getting the strength gain I was hoping for. Could be all the sports, but I don't think so. What I do believe is going on, is that for me anyway Myostatin HMP was an excellent strength gaining Pep, it really blew me away because I wasn't expecting that from what I read. Since coming off that and going to Folli, strength has been down. So just a quick rundown between the two:

FOLLI
- huge appetite
- eat a little dirty, stay lean
- look pumped 24/7

MYO
- insane sex drive
- helps you lean out with clean diet
- strength gain very impressive

Day 9

Weight - 177
Waist - 35

The numbers may look like nothing is happening, but wow I look amazing. I'd say best I've ever looked in my life. I've done AAS before, numerous times, but in lower dosages I'd say always about 600mg per week tops. I've never pushed it because once again I play too many other sports outside powerlifting and bodybuildling. Not only best I've ever looked, but at age 41 no less. Tonight I went out for a few beers, all the dudes from my gym that saw me out made comments about how jacked I looked. I've been eating like a monster, but can't get weight up. I play prolly on average 2-3 hours of sports each day, on top of lifting, and I've upped my calories, but just can't gain anymore. Tomorrow is last day of run, I will post up my measurements, and newest pictures, to see 10 day transformation. This Folli run didn't pack on endless weight, and it didn't give me huge strength gains (even much less than MYO), but I just look ripped, striated, pumped, solid. My only disappointment is being from a powerlifting history, I hoped for much more strength gain. However the amout of people coming up and grabbing my arms and telling me how good I look certainly fulfilled the bodybuilder side of me. Damn I got a ton of attention tonight.

Day 9

Weight - 177
Waist - 35

The numbers may look like nothing is happening, but wow I look amazing. I'd say best I've ever looked in my life. I've done AAS before, numerous times, but in lower dosages I'd say always about 600mg per week tops. I've never pushed it because once again I play too many other sports outside powerlifting and bodybuildling. Not only best I've ever looked, but at age 41 no less. Tonight I went out for a few beers, all the dudes from my gym that saw me out made comments about how jacked I looked. I've been eating like a monster, but can't get weight up. I play prolly on average 2-3 hours of sports each day, on top of lifting, and I've upped my calories, but just can't gain anymore. Tomorrow is last day of run, I will post up my measurements, and newest pictures, to see 10 day transformation. This Folli run didn't pack on endless weight, and it didn't give me huge strength gains (even much less than MYO), but I just look ripped, striated, pumped, solid. My only disappointment is being from a powerlifting history, I hoped for much more strength gain. However the amout of people coming up and grabbing my arms and telling me how good I look certainly fulfilled the bodybuilder side of me. Damn I got a ton of attention tonight.

Mike, fuck the scale bro - if you look and feel better that's what i want to see!! So, the real question is did you get laid last night???

Good Job, MV. Looking forward to seeing your x-formation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131