over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for phil hernon

let me intoduce myself and stop all the shit!!!!

im not going to get into my relation w marcus but im not him. i was an independent worker, theres a reason for the last name and its not a copy or an imposter. if you google me youll find out whats up. when wcw closed up shop many of the indies went as well. wrestling lost some popularity.the promotion i wrestled for cut back on shows and then i got hurt. so no im not him, dont try to look like him o purpose, dont dress, act or speak like him. yes mr huge knows me and knows im not a hack poser!!!i messed my shot with the wwe while on my friggen death bed w a near fatal case of chemical phenumonia, which i almost lost my life. when i returned hme after 3 weeks in the hospital i recived the message wondeing why i blew off the tryouts. ok i guess its enuff into. if you wanna know the whole story go to? www.bbpics.com/lucianbagwell/
so lets get down, has anyone ever used the big beyond belief system? that was when i first heard of phil about like 8 years ago. whenever i switch to a new training program ,gains stop and i dont look my best at all. does every one here use a hybird phil/doggcrapp type program?? lemme know what yo think i got another 30 lb to pack on.(not shit wt either.)
hey huge check your emails.
lucian bagwell

lucian said:
mr huge. damn man was wondering what happened. u still on the other board? i havent been there in a long time. no wrestling is over due to a shoulder injury that could really mess me up for good if i dont stop.so rather than not be able to train anymore.... i had to stop at least for a while. since wcw folded i havent had much work anyhow. any ways, let me know how things r going and whats new. u ever heard of this program from leo costa before? phil hernon is supposedly ome of the only people to use it in th pros. well heres my emil and ill be in touch bro.:
[email protected]
later
lucian
p.s. boo, george michael never looked this good. he aint buff, and he aint the stuff! haaaaaaaa

Cut the "shit!!!"
lol, chill out guy. you come on here saying things like
"he aint buff and he aint the stuff" and say since the wcw folded you havnt had much work...Same tatoo and last name talking about wrestling.
I asked you on the first page if this was realy Buff but I guess you missed it.
Sorry man Ive just never heard of you but at first I though you were the ole wcw wrestler Buff Bagwell. Differant guy I guess though.
goodluck with your leo costas program.. Best bet if you need advice from Phil Directly would be to hire him like the rest of his customers.
raj

lucian said:
im not going to get into my relation w marcus but im not him. i was an independent worker, theres a reason for the last name and its not a copy or an imposter. if you google me youll find out whats up. when wcw closed up shop many of the indies went as well. wrestling lost some popularity.the promotion i wrestled for cut back on shows and then i got hurt. so no im not him, dont try to look like him o purpose, dont dress, act or speak like him. yes mr huge knows me and knows im not a hack poser!!!i messed my shot with the wwe while on my friggen death bed w a near fatal case of chemical phenumonia, which i almost lost my life. when i returned hme after 3 weeks in the hospital i recived the message wondeing why i blew off the tryouts. ok i guess its enuff into. if you wanna know the whole story go to? www.bbpics.com/lucianbagwell/
so lets get down, has anyone ever used the big beyond belief system? that was when i first heard of phil about like 8 years ago. whenever i switch to a new training program ,gains stop and i dont look my best at all. does every one here use a hybird phil/doggcrapp type program?? lemme know what yo think i got another 30 lb to pack on.(not shit wt either.)
hey huge check your emails.
lucian bagwell
Now Ive already had one post ereased by MODS about this guy, but heres the thing i was just trying to help him out and i really do mean that .

Welcome to the board and If you are Buff Bagwell thats cool you shouldnt hide that cause i compared pics its very close call , plus someone who knows u told me that you are, still not sure though.

rAJJIN said:
Cut the "shit!!!"
lol, chill out guy. you come on here saying things like
"he aint buff and he aint the stuff"

When he said that, he was tallking about George Michael, the poofy singer, at the fact that he was told that he looks like him.

You didn't read it properly raj ;)

Welcome to the board Lucian.

Lucian

I went back thru and re-read everything..
I do appologise for the extreme makeover comment.
you have to realize though I was sure you were claiming to be
Marcus-Buff the wcw wrestler.

Mr.Huge says your a good guy, That means a lot in my book.
I meant no harm and I wish you the best of luck with training.
Phil is a great guy, your deffinatley looking in the rite direction :)

lol...

how did i miss this one. Lucian & Marcus are 2 different people and as long as i have known lucian he has never claimed to be buff bagwell. However, Lucian was indeed a professional wrestler just like marcus bagwell at one time.

As he mentioned things happended and he had to end his carreer. If you look up lucian bagwell through a google search im sure you will find him on some wrestling sites etc. I believe he wrestled indepently and also for yankee pro wrestling. Anyhow he is a good friend and good people so please do treat him with respect.

Mr.Huge

Glad to have you aboard Lucian. Post some recent pics when you get a chance.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear