over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for phil hernon

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ive been training using th ots big beyond belief system for years. do you really use a similar sysem and did you use that sysem at all? theres no doubt evey time i stray from it i stop making gains and look worse.i always look my best on that system. people watch me train and think im nuts but because of the way i look the want to know what crazy thing im doing. you have always bee one of the mass monsters and i was wondering if you really trained like that or if you have moved on to a "dorian" like systaem like many others. also where can i get the beef aminos? i too rely almost entirely on supplemental protien, w maybe a can of tuna a day for actual food protien. ive been wondering for a long time about the leo costa programs and would really appreciate it if you can shed some light on this for me.one last thing would you reccomend trying to stay as lean as possible while trying to add another 30 lb or bulk up a bit? heres a pic im 223 in it and have put on another 17 lb but same condition. im trying to get to mass monster status but i go in too many directions at once and it stops my gains!
thank you in advance i really appreciate it.
lucian bagwell

Attachments

• 80878269.jpeg
    80878269.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6,907
Lucian Bagwell......

Hey brother how goes it long time no see. You still in preofesional wrestling? Hope life is treating you well. From the pic you still look exactly the same as I remember you. Nice to have you join us. To anyone who does'nt all ready know this fella hes a good guy treat him kindly. It's been a long time bro how the hell are you? Hit me up sometime. [email protected]

Mr.Huge

Love your last CD George . . .

Attachments

• zzzimages.jpg
    zzzimages.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 1,540
Shittt..if its realy Buff dont let My g/f see this :)
shell be stalking you down man.

Seriously is this you? If so Im an old fan.

mr huge. damn man was wondering what happened. u still on the other board? i havent been there in a long time. no wrestling is over due to a shoulder injury that could really mess me up for good if i dont stop.so rather than not be able to train anymore.... i had to stop at least for a while. since wcw folded i havent had much work anyhow. any ways, let me know how things r going and whats new. u ever heard of this program from leo costa before? phil hernon is supposedly ome of the only people to use it in th pros. well heres my emil and ill be in touch bro.:
[email protected]
later
lucian
p.s. boo, george michael never looked this good. he aint buff, and he aint the stuff! haaaaaaaa

Phil, when I was in school my room mate was a wrestling fan ( big time ) it was always on our TV. I watched it once in a blue moon and saw Scott
" Flash " Norton, if you did train with him can you give me some insigh into how powerful he was?

I watched once as he open handed slapped a wrestler ( on the chest ) so hard it drew blood. I thought ' good fuck, if he hit someone with a closed fist they would be dead."

Picture that, drew blood with an open handed slap! Any stories/insight

thanks,

Boo.

Scott Norton

cott and I worked out for a few months together at Brad Hollibaughs gym in Vancouver, Washington. I have never seen a stronger guy in person. His hands were huge and he was famous for slapping drunk guys at bars with that huge thumb muscle.

PHIL HERNON said:
I am sending you a PM. Do you know Scott Norton? Good friend and training partner of mine.
Hey no secrets!!!!!! we all want to get the mass monster condition....PM me too to start with you after my shows, i need an adviser, my problem is that i am alone in my country, and i need to put a lot of mass for next year competitions.

Phill, are you going to be in The New York SHow? it will be a pleasure to meet you.

Im sorry , I cant

I was hoping BIGHEINZ that you could stop by my gym. I am between NY city and Niagra Falls. Let m eknow your schedule.

rAJ,

No bud its not buff bagwell. Buff's first name is marcus. They just happen to have the same last name. Bedises he doesnt look like buff bagwell in those pics.

Mav

Maverick said:
rAJ,

No bud its not buff bagwell. Buff's first name is marcus. They just happen to have the same last name. Bedises he doesnt look like buff bagwell in those pics.

Mav
Agreed. The tats on the left arm don't match up...

So an Imposter?
Another Fathead in the making?

I had my doubts when All I seen are these Very old pictures...
But from his comments above he is deffinatley claiming to be buffBagwell from the old wcw.

Post some more pics guy....?

Nope it isnt him. Plenty of sites online to let you know that.

**broken link removed** is his official site. He may want to know some tool is copying him.

Here is the REAL one. Not that I care.

Last edited:
HAHAHA

This guy has had an extreme makeover or something to try and look like him?
Ive seen reality Tv shows about these kind ;)

Maybe there brothers or something? Did he have a brother that wrestled in wcw? If so I dont remember.

Mr.Huge,
you know this guy?

I never saw him with a brother. I think its some sad guy trying his hand at identity theft.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws