over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

??For the low test/High Tren Guys??

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a question for the advocates of low test/high tren...how many lose actual weight? Who gains weight?(I'm nuts when it comes to the scale)

Your diet is what determines whether you gain weight or not, not just the drugs

Diet is the key. But I did read of a guy was still going up in weight even at a caloric deficit.

Like the two guys above me said it's really going to be diet driven...personally I've been using it for five weeks with low test and I'm in prep right now so I have lost weight..but if I was eating in any kind of surplus I know my weight would only be increasing.

Like the two guys above me said it's really going to be diet driven...personally I've been using it for five weeks with low test and I'm in prep right now so I have lost weight..but if I was eating in any kind of surplus I know my weight would only be increasing.

How much of a deficit are you at? Do you feel like you are still putting on muscle and shedding fat? Or just keeping your muscle and shedding fat?

How much of a deficit are you at? Do you feel like you are still putting on muscle and shedding fat? Or just keeping your muscle and shedding fat?

Oh yeah undoubtedly gained a bit of muscle and weight has not dropped much at all since adding it in but I look very different..it's my first time with and I love it.

And I'm not sure exactly what the deficit is but i started it at 8 weeks out and I'm just under three weeks out now so pretty low lol

I'm sure he knows the obvious about diet as he has been a member since '03. What i think he ment is while maintaining your caloric intake. Some do drop some weight on tren. I don't do the low test/high tren thing, i tend to keep an even ratio, sometime keep test a little higher. I have to eat more on tren to gain weight then i do when not using it, I stay leaner obviously but harder to put the weight on.

I decided to try the low test high tren thing u don't like it at all so after 5 weeks raised the test up alot and feel much better

O brother to the "answers" above...

Initially, I maintain the same weight, maybe a slight increase. The longer I'm on, the balance changes towards dropping weight at the same caloric intake.

U ever going to compete again lazy ass??

Tell Me about it, an answer from someone who "actually" knows who I am off the board(mslmn, ripped also good lookin out)....the plan"was" to compete..but Cnraigu, You know Me, I refuse to drop 28lbs as My coach wants Me to(to rep our team), I'd rather just go in bigger or not compete LOL

Now havent run Tren in 4-5yrs back then the low test/high tren wasnt a fad...so I'm asking questions from people with experience with it(hopefully competitors or vets)not"diet" advice thats what I have yrs of experience doing for others as well as a coach at My disposal to tune LOL

O brother to the "answers" above...

Initially, I maintain the same weight, maybe a slight increase. The longer I'm on, the balance changes towards dropping weight at the same caloric intake.

U ever going to compete again lazy ass??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws