advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frontloading test....do the cool kids still do that?

waynaferd

Banned
Was planning a Test E @ 300/week and Tren A @ 300/week (50 EOD to start, prolly bump to 75 EOD) and was wondering what the consensus was on front loading the test at 600/week for the first two weeks, then add in the tren at week 3, and drop the test back to 300.

I wanna try the tren dosed a bit higher than the test and see what all the hullabaloo is about, but don't really wanna kickstart with anything, just run the test and tren at first.

Thanks for your thoughts!!

Was planning a Test E @ 300/week and Tren A @ 300/week (50 EOD to start, prolly bump to 75 EOD) and was wondering what the consensus was on front loading the test at 600/week for the first two weeks, then add in the tren at week 3, and drop the test back to 300.

I wanna try the tren dosed a bit higher than the test and see what all the hullabaloo is about, but don't really wanna kickstart with anything, just run the test and tren at first.

Thanks for your thoughts!!

Im curious as well.

You could start at 600 then drop back down. I know plenty of guys who do this but they are loading with 1.5 to 2g then dropping back to 750-1000mg. So it may be the higher dose gets levels up to where you planned dose is quicker. I personally don't do this.

IMO it would be better to start with 300mg E and add 100mg prop eod for the first 3-4 weeks then drop the prop and continue with E.

I have never been a fan of the front loading thing, I'd rather just take some dbol for 6 weeks or so until the injectables kick in....

Either use prop as a kickstart or an oral. I like prop!

So just run the Test E at 300 thru the whole thing but add say 100 of Test P the first 2-3 weeks?

Now would I still wanna wait a couple weeks before adding the tren or pin it with the prop?

Thanks!!

So just run the Test E at 300 thru the whole thing but add say 100 of Test P the first 2-3 weeks?

Now would I still wanna wait a couple weeks before adding the tren or pin it with the prop?

Thanks!!

Run the Long ester at what ever u plan on doing and pin the tren and prop from the get go. I like 100mg prop eod for 3 weeks to kickstart. Id do 100prop/75mg tren from the start, then up the tren to 100eod after a week or so.

Last edited:
i'd suggest just using prop initially, alongside the test-e but frontloading the test-e will definitely make it kick in faster. for me anyways, it feels like it kicks in twice as quickly, 2 and a half weeks instead of 5

i'd suggest just using prop initially, alongside the test-e but frontloading the test-e will definitely make it kick in faster. for me anyways, it feels like it kicks in twice as quickly, 2 and a half weeks instead of 5

Used to kick in for me in under 2 weeks if I dosed 2x the norm. I liked using frontloading so that you dont have to worry about using more vials and the prop is always going to cause some discomfort. So I liked: avoiding to have to buy other vials of compounds, less frequent injections with long ester, and less post injection pain with the enanthate as compared to prop.

I don't ever front load. I like to use some prop in there the first few weeks if not through out the entire run.;)

I don't ever front load. I like to use some prop in there the first few weeks if not through out the entire run.;)

Some prop or suspension as a kick would be better than frontloading in my opinion.. Thats what I use, but everyones different.

i usualy wont frontlload my whole test dose

say im running 600mg test cyp a week, my frontload will be 600mg day 1 (so half wat ur suppose to)

i just like it this way to avoid any unwanted sides i might get, and generaly i do feel a descent amount of my gears recovery improvment abilities the next day,
my gear will tend to kick in about week 2-3 by using this method

Last edited:
Used to kick in for me in under 2 weeks if I dosed 2x the norm. I liked using frontloading so that you dont have to worry about using more vials and the prop is always going to cause some discomfort. So I liked: avoiding to have to buy other vials of compounds, less frequent injections with long ester, and less post injection pain with the enanthate as compared to prop.

same reasons here and I am going to be venturing into these same waters shortly but with deca, looking at 600/wk for a looooong time lol but fresh out the gate will go 1200, debating even higher like 1500/1800, then drop to 300 2x/wk.. i am looking to try the high anabolic lower test approach like many raved in recent post, currently 1g/wk test and will ramp down to 375 or 500/wk when peel back on deca dose..

did you frontload the entire initial 2 weeks or just the first week? i think the most commonly its frontloaded just the first week, yeah? at least thats what i've read most people doing

i can try to find the graph on it if someone wants to see it, but there was a test done that compared the difference in time for testosterone-e to reach the ceiling of blood plasma levels for testosterone-e (or maybe cypionate) injections when using no frontload versus twice the dosage the initial week and the results indicated that merely frontloading double the dosage the first week reached about 85-90% of the cycle dosage ceiling for testosterone blood levels

hah, actually i just found the graph within 2 seconds of looking. old ass article:

**broken link removed**

ErG46.gif

Last edited:
did you frontload the entire initial 2 weeks or just the first week? i think the most commonly its frontloaded just the first week, yeah? at least thats what i've read most people doing

i can try to find the graph on it if someone wants to see it, but there was a test done that compared the difference in time for testosterone-e to reach the ceiling of blood plasma levels for testosterone-e (or maybe cypionate) injections when using no frontload versus twice the dosage the initial week and the results indicated that merely frontloading double the dosage the first week reached about 85-90% of the cycle dosage ceiling for testosterone blood levels

hah, actually i just found the graph within 2 seconds of looking. old ass article:

**broken link removed**

ErG46.gif

Yeah, nice graph there. From the looks of that you only do need 1 week. I ran quite a few front loads and some I did 1 week, others 2. Either way its going to be one hell of a kick, and I felt like it worked better than messing with all the short esters. Much more simple and just as effective IMO. What I used to do was go by feel, and if after 1 week I was really feeling it I would stop the frontload then. Sometimes youll feel the need to go another week. NO more than 2 weeks for sure. I front loaded tren E once, and I do NOT recommend doing that one! I felt like shit for almost 2 weeks doing that. Frontloading test and things like deca/EQ went well.

I've always frontloaded for the first week. I'm not a fan of short esters (I prefer to pin a little less frequently) so its a way to get things moving in the shortest time possible.

question for you guys, i front loaded 750mg test e day 1 then 250mg every 3.5 days until now....

yesterday was the first day of week 5 (day 28) and i still dont feel any aggression, libido etc.

what do you think? fake or just individual responses vary... its my first cycle so idk what to expect... thanks

question for you guys, i front loaded 750mg test e day 1 then 250mg every 3.5 days until now....

yesterday was the first day of week 5 (day 28) and i still dont feel any aggression, libido etc.

what do you think? fake or just individual responses vary... its my first cycle so idk what to expect... thanks

That really doesn't sound right. You should be feeling some kind of change. I feel mine usually after a week or so.

That really doesn't sound right. You should be feeling some kind of change. I feel mine usually after a week or so.

god dammit. i mean i got it from VIP and i dont think i ever heard of any one getting bunk gear from them...

i guess im gonna get blood work on monday just to be sure

so before i order the labs, is there anything else worth checking that may be messing with the lack of "feeling" the test?

i cant imagine SHBG and E2 are THAT high considering i've been taking (i know for sure legit) ADEX and winny

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws