over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frontloading

RDS

Registered
Hi all,

So although frontloading seems to make sense on paper, it seems like the practice is pretty uncommon and there's reasons why it doesn't work.

So what's the deal? Why is it a bad idea? I can't seem to find any concrete answers on it although people often say your body fights back against it somehow.

It's a waste of gear is wut it is. Only thing that makes sense to me is start w an oral for a couple weeks. Such as deca dbol
If ur cutting then. Anavar and whatever

I never understood the use. I'd rather start low and end high if anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Or if using long esters...why not jumpstart your cycle with short esters.

Let's say you are blasting with 600mg of test e and 400mg of tren e.
Jumpstart the cycle for the first two weeks with test prop and tren ace each at 50mg every day. Then after two weeks drop the short esters and continue with the long esters. By that point the longer esters will be active.

I have done this for most of my cycles and it never fails...I don't have to wait to start seeing results.

Yep, unless you have an specific date to look a certain way, simply wait until the drug stabilizes in your system. 10-15 days mostly. Then ride it good.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

less time on cycle, basically. As much as I love steroids - the shit ain't good for you

Yep, unless you have an specific date to look a certain way, simply wait until the drug stabilizes in your system. 10-15 days mostly. Then ride it good.

I was thinking it would make sense to get the blood levels up so I could run long esters for less time.

Do you see any value in it for an 8 week test enanthate cycle? I find gains slow after about 8 weeks anyway, so having the maximum productivity in those 8 weeks would make sense. Or not! If I knew I'd not be asking you gentlemen.

less time on cycle, basically. As much as I love steroids - the shit ain't good for you

neither is crossing the street..

you actually have a better chance of dying on your way
to work in the morning, than from AAS...

google it..

:p

neither is crossing the street..

lol, fair point, but the sad thing is I have to cross the street to get to work.

If someone'd pay me to stay at home and take steroids I'd probably be inclined to stay on longer than 8 weeks

Do you see any value in it for an 8 week test enanthate cycle? I find gains slow after about 8 weeks anyway, so having the maximum productivity in those 8 weeks would make sense. Or not! If I knew I'd not be asking you gentlemen.

I don't have an answer, sorry...

Myself, I'd rather do 10 weeks than 8 and frontloading. If you frontload test, aromatization comes strong at you right at the beginning of your cycle, so that's a negative.

If I had to guess, I'd say after your cycle is over, there will be no great difference.

I also like not having the duration of a cycle set in stone. Ride it until there's a reason to stop...

But you need to find out what works for you. Some legends of bodybuilding grew up into shows, others shrank into them. They all looked good.

About this: do one 8 weeker frontloading and next one do 10 weeks without it. Then come here and let us know.

I don't have an answer, sorry...

Myself, I'd rather do 10 weeks than 8 and frontloading. If you frontload test, aromatization comes strong at you right at the beginning of your cycle, so that's a negative.

If I had to guess, I'd say after your cycle is over, there will be no great difference.

I also like not having the duration of a cycle set in stone. Ride it until there's a reason to stop...

But you need to find out what works for you. Some legends of bodybuilding grew up into shows, others shrank into them. They all looked good.

About this: do one 8 weeker frontloading and next one do 10 weeks without it. Then come here and let us know.

ok, I see what you're saying. The aromatisation is a concern for sure, and I was thinking I'd probably have to frontload my AI but of course that then leads to potentially fucking that up a bit and crashing my E. Something else to consider.

You make a good point about not having the cycle length set in stone; it's not like I'll just stop at 8 weeks if I'm still gaining, so in that respect the frontload doesn't really matter.

I think, to be honest, that I'll just not bother. Frontloading does sound great on paper but it seems to me that if it really were the best way of doing things then it'd be a much more common practice.

Thanks for all the responses, guys.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner