over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FULL GYM FOIR SALE! icarian, hammer, cybex. **GREAT BUY**

bigmocat

Newbies
**approved by Big A**

Thanks to Big A for letting me post this. i appreciate it. Hello guys I am not new here despite my low post count. I have a complete gym for sale. I have some financial obligations I must meet and becuase of this I am selling my gym. I have icarian, hammer strength, cybex, bodymasters, ivanko dumbells, precor, lifefitness, and star trac equipment for sale. i tired to post pics but they were too large for the board and I am not sure how to resize them.

My loss is your gain if your wanting to open up your own gym. i dont want to discuss price over the net but my price is VERY reseaonable for the amount of equipment I have to move. if you would like more info my email is

[email protected].

Please email me for pics and or details and info if you are intertested. I have included a list of the equipment below. Thanks alot guys.

My origianl deal fell through so i am willing to sell each piece individually. You are more than welcome to come buy and look at the equipment before you buy it. Thanks.

Cybex

(3) black 2 tier dumbell racks - $300 each
(2) smith press machines - $1000 each ( 1 is brand new never used still in shrink wrap)
8 station cable crossover - $1000
(1) flat bench press - $250
(1) incline bench press - $250
(1) decline bench press - $250
(1) black tbar row - $250
(1) hack squat - $500
(1) leg press - $500
(1) squat press - $500
(1) adductor - $500
(1) abductor - $500
(1) 45 degree seated calf - $250
(1) leg extension -$375
(1) leg curl - $500
(1) lat pulldown - $400
(1) shoulder press - $400
(1) pec dec - $400
(1) chest press - $400
(1) 90 degree chair - $100
(1) flat dumbell bench - $100
(1) black weight tree - $50

Icarian

(1) seated tricep machine - $500
(1) rear fly - $500
(1) low row - $500
(1) leg raise - $250
(1) laying ab bench - $150
(1) 90 degree seated chair - $100

Hammer strength

(1) iso flat bench - $550
(1) iso shoulder press - $550
(1) v squat - $700
(1) shrug - $450
(2) flat bench press - $250 each
(1) hammer weight tree - $50
(2) 45 degree dumbell bench - $100 each
(1) flat dumbell bench - $100

bodymasters

(1) squat rack - $250
(1) adj dumbell bench ( flat to 90 degree) - $100
(6) bodymaster weight trees - $50 each

Ivanko

(2) sets of dumbells 5-90 - $750 each
(1) set of dumbells 95-125- $750

Life fitness

(1) back row w/300 lb weight stack - $500
(2) 9500 hr steppers - $500each
(2) 9500 hr sit down bikes - $650 each
(2) 9100hr cross trainer ellipticals - $1200 each

precor

(1) EFX 546 elliptical - $1000

star trac

(2) 4100 treadmills - $1000 each
(2) 4400 sit down bikes - $650 each
(1) 4100 stepper - $500

Attachments

• 9fd9_1.jpg
    9fd9_1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 488
  • 9506_1.jpg
    9506_1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 472
  • 9921_0.jpg
    9921_0.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Bro I just sent you a PM

My origianl deal fell through. The gentlemen flaked out. if anybody is intertesed i will sell each piece individally. Thanks.

Last edited:
ADVICE

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD SELL IT PIECE BY PIECE. NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY IT ALL AT ONCE THEN THE COST TO HAVE ALL OF THAT SHIPPED IS OUTRAGEOUS!
YOU COULD SELL ALL OF THAT IN 4 WEEKS PIECE BY PIECE.

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD SELL IT PIECE BY PIECE. NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY IT ALL AT ONCE THEN THE COST TO HAVE ALL OF THAT SHIPPED IS OUTRAGEOUS!
YOU COULD SELL ALL OF THAT IN 4 WEEKS PIECE BY PIECE.

It would not be all that expensive to get a friend whom owns a 18 wheeler to drive and pick it up for you. I mean yeah it is going to be a shot in the dark for someone to be needed all this for a gym right now. I however might just be interested in doing the above however if the price is right and I can get the right place to put it.

DW

HE IS ABOUT TWO HOURS FROM ME AS I AM IN THE MIDWEST TOO.. i hope you are able to sell as a whole but, it will be difficult unless you find a gym owner that is close by.. freight will be a bitch as phil said.. if you wantto sell individual pieces later on hit me back at my e mail..;)

What stations are on the crossover?

thanks for all the replies. I have had a couple of inquires about the entire package so hopefully it will sell. if not then i will sell it off piece by piece. I agree shipping would be alot. prolly around 3-5k for all of this but then again there is alot of weight here. The price I am asking for this i dont think is unreasonable considering what i see on ebay and some of these used fitness websites. Thank you again.

Shipping would be $20,000

Phil you think you can fit half of that stuff in a uhaul??? I bet you could get alot of it in one of the big ones.....

Also you could get a tow hitch too for more stuff.....

Then all you need is a couple of guys to help you unload it...LOL

sigh, someday, for now i will dream.......Good luck on the sale bro.....
i need to win the lotto....

No way

Phil you think you can fit half of that stuff in a uhaul??? I bet you could get alot of it in one of the big ones.....

Also you could get a tow hitch too for more stuff.....

Then all you need is a couple of guys to help you unload it...LOL

That will take 8 UHAULS.

please do not hijack the thread about shipping. shipping may or may not be expensive. Depends on who you find. This thread is for the sale of the equipment. if you want to discuss the equipment fine but please leave the negative comments out. if you dont want to buy the equipment that is ok. Please move on to the next thread. thank you.

Um

please do not hijack the thread about shipping. shipping may or may not be expensive. Depends on who you find. This thread is for the sale of the equipment. if you want to discuss the equipment fine but please leave the negative comments out. if you dont want to buy the equipment that is ok. Please move on to the next thread. thank you.

I am telling the truth about what it costs me to ship stuff back and forth. I am not hijacking your thread, unless you have something to hide, you are being a bit defensive. Just like sources on here, I dont want anyone getting involved in something they cannot handle and not able to back out, when it is too late. Just be honest with people and it is kool. If you are here to decieve people, that aint kool.

i am not going to get into a pissing match with you. Shipping does cost alot I admit that but if thats all you have to offer to the thread then please move on. I have nothing to hide. You are more than welcome to come and take a look at the equipment before you buy. You just seem a little bit pissed that i wont break up the package to sell you individual pieces so now your gonna harp on shipping charges.

Like I said if you dont want to buy the equipment that is fine its a free world but whats your point in keeping on this thread when you have nothing to offer here. Shipping costs are what they are. They might be high, they might not be. Unless your a trucking company you have no idea what the cost will be. Your personal experience with shipping might be high.

I will work with any potential buyer as best i can to help them find a reasonable shipping charge. Like is aid before anybody interested in buying IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME LOOK AT THE EQUIPMENT AND FIND OUT SHIPPING CHARGES BEFORE YOU BUY. thanks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity