over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fulvic Acid

I have tried most supplements but not this one. I will have to look more into it. Thanks for the info everyone :)

Dev when did you start calling people matey ;):D
Have to follow the original trendsetter Sir Chris Hoy of pro muscle u see. [emoji12]

And also got to stay loyal to the queen and the country . Quintessentially British :)

In Hertfordshire its usually 'mate' . I had a Cisco eng who came for some project work from up north and he would address everyone as 'matey' so I take its your side / northern style. [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Would it be even better to take Fulvic acid with ubiquinol as opposed to CoQ10?

Emeric, you said "no" to this. Can you expand on why just a little?

I currently have Ubiquinol by Jarrow but will get CoQ10. I thought Ubiquinol was better, just as warlock did.

Emeric, you said "no" to this. Can you expand on why just a little?

I currently have Ubiquinol by Jarrow but will get CoQ10. I thought Ubiquinol was better, just as warlock did.

Ya me too. It was said they coq10 doesn't convert properly if a subject is older like past 30 ( like me) so a reduced form of coq10 which is ubiqunol should be taken better absorption etc. Yes please enlighten us Emeric. thank you

Shilajit is one of the most popular product on the market, and is nothing wrong with, however there is 3 other competition, 1 called Primavie, 1 called Hymato 70 in Europe(in the USA FulvicHum) and LaubVFI. All 4 versions are very beneficial , however the Shilajit scored very low in Titanium, Lithium. Also Shilajit contains 2 times more Lead 2mg /kg vs 1mg /kg the others.

Hymato F70 contains 3.14 more Titanium, Lithium 76.6 times more,
Cobalt 2.5 more.

Don`t stop taking the Shilajit or any other form of Fulvic Humic.

How Titanium affects the Body, and its Benefits.

Electricity is constantly flowing throughout the human body. Muscles respond sensitively to minute amounts of this electric current. Human cells are composed of atomic nuclei as well as electronic nuclei. Electronic nuclei emit positive and negative charges that delicate balance each other. In order words, it is probably not an overstatement to say that our bodies are controlled by electricity. However, if for some reasons the positive and negative charges in our cells are upset and the delicate balance them are disrupted, the electric currents in our bodies become uneven and unbalance. This results in such aches and illnesses as stiff shoulders, lower back pain, headaches, dizziness, ringing tone in the ears, diarrhea, constipation, and severe ocular pain.

According to Eastern Oriental medicine, every organ, whether it is the brain, heart, liver or kidney, maintains its own electromagnetic field. When the dedicate balance of these fields are upset the flow of “ki” or life energy, is disrupted, leading to illness.

Titanium.

Titanium is thus extremely effective in correcting the disruptions in a person’s biological electrical currents.

Most people are unaware that lithium is not a drug, but is a naturally occurring mineral from the earth. Just like calcium and potassium, lithium is something that every human body requires for mental and physical health.

Studies show that the mineral lithium can actually rejuvenate and build the grey matter nerve cells in the brain by up to three percent.

As always thank you so much for your input sir. Very greatful

Devenidas,

I'm glad you mentioned this supplement. Lots of great benefits from what I can read. Fulvic acid seems to be amazing, but the cost is the only bad thing when budget is low.

What dose of Shilajit do you take? How many mg?

Thank you

Ya me too. It was said they coq10 doesn't convert properly if a subject is older like past 30 ( like me) so a reduced form of coq10 which is ubiqunol should be taken better absorption etc. Yes please enlighten us Emeric. thank you

A recent study suggests that DBPs from Fulvic acid preserve CoQ10 in its superior ubiquinol form.

“Preliminary findings suggest that shilajit protects human tissue from lost energy in the form of ATP, while maximizing benefits from CoQ10, with dramatic improvement in exercise performance.76 In an as-yet-unpublished study, people who took shilajit 200 mg once daily for 15 days registered 14% higher post-exercise ATP levels in the blood—equivalent to levels in people who hadn’t exercised at all. The average number of steps they took on a standardized dynamic exercise test rose significantly, and their mean fitness scores increased by 15%—without any intervening exercise training (1).”

Devenidas,

I'm glad you mentioned this supplement. Lots of great benefits from what I can read. Fulvic acid seems to be amazing, but the cost is the only bad thing when budget is low.

Thank you

Look for one that has higher Titanium and Lithium, so you would have to take only 100mg x day. All the Fulvic product on the market are beneficial,if you want to save money, then look for the one has higher % of Titanium, Lithium, Cuper, Zinc and lower Phosphorous.

Shilajit : Titanium 35mg/kg, Litium: 3mg/kg. Cooper 4mg/kg Zinc 13mg/kg
Primavie: 5mg /kg. Li 12mg/kg Cu 12mg/kg Zn 28mg/kg
Hymato F70 (FulvicHum) 110mg/kg Li 230mg/kg Cu 230mg/kg Zn 1000mg/kg

This are the most important element for the electronic field in the human body.

Look for one that has higher Titanium and Lithium, so you would have to take only 100mg x day. All the Fulvic product on the market are beneficial,if you want to save money, then look for the one has higher % of Titanium, Lithium, Cuper, Zinc and lower Phosphorous.

Thanks so much Emeric for providing this information.

Emeric,

I could not find anything on google on Hymato F70 (FulvicHum)

I found the primavie in Jarrow Formulas. Each capsule has 250mg and they recommend 1 to 2 capsules per day. I was thinking of just using 250mg before working out and at breakfast on non-workout days.

Do you think this would be a good brand? (below)

Jarrow Formulas, Inc. Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex 60 Veg Caps - Swanson Health Products

Emeric,

I found the primavie in Jarrow Formulas. Each capsule has 250mg and they recommend 1 to 2 capsules per day. I was thinking of just using 250mg before working out and at breakfast on non-workout days.

Jarrow Formulas, Inc. Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex 60 Veg Caps - Swanson Health Products

Hymato F70 is available in Hungary and in the USA is under FulvicHum. Check your PM.

Emeric,

The reason you have to take more is, because is lower in Li , Ti , Cu , Zn, but it will work.

According to human and animal feeding trials, the most effective Fulvic/Humic detoxifying effect can be reached if 70% fulvic and 30% when the active sites of the Fulvic/Humic molecules are saturated with valent micronutrients Zn, Cu, Mn, Ti, and Li.

You can take Fulvic acid more than 1 time per day, I take it 2 times per day, I do take it 30min before training with CoQ10, it increases ATP and evening with the chicken embryo extract. Fulvic acid helps to maintain higher concentrations of active CoQ10 and to help mitochondria more efficiently convert fats and sugars into ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).

Do you need to take the Fulvic acid and CoQ10 with a fatty meal? I believe the CoQ10 is fat soluble and must be taken with a fat meal??

Do you need to take the Fulvic acid and CoQ10 with a fatty meal? I believe the CoQ10 is fat soluble and must be taken with a fat meal??

There is 2 version of CoQ10, 1 water soluble and 1 oil soluble, the oil soluble it comes in a soft gel like capsule with rice brain oil. So you don`t need take it with food, you can if you want to.

There is 2 version of CoQ10, 1 water soluble and 1 oil soluble, the oil soluble it comes in a soft gel like capsule with rice brain oil. So you don`t need take it with food, you can if you want to.

Is the oil version brown and soft? Thanks

Devenidas,

Thank you

I mentioned about talking it with milk as that's what the directions say on the dabur bottle so I went by what the recommended really . I take 2 caps a day . I think every cap has 100 mg shilajit extract in it so 200 mg a day ( I will correct this later tonight if I am wrong with this info at work atm)

Ya the cost is an issue mate. Dabur shilajit cost me 10 pounds which is very cheap . now please don't assume it's cheap because it of inferior quality . dabour has research and development, processing , sourcing , massive supply chain facilities in India and they are the absolute gods of ayurvedic medicine together with Himalaya , zhandu , the big boys so to speak . Their sourcing of raws like Himalaya is best source anyone can get so you will be getting the best possible shilajit you can possibly buy as not all shilajit raws are the same . that's why it's cheaper from dabur not because its inferior. Can't beat their profit margins and growth scale. considering the cost and the quality its a pretty cheap supp for me to take year around for health purposes so I do it. There is enough we spend in this expensive sports with all sorts of preventive health supps, gear, food. So I tend to find the best balance and stick to it. Like for example I have tried all sorts of fish oil , from high £ to cheaper ones and I for long time now stick to natures answer usa brand 500 ml bottle which has same profile as Nordic naturals or Carlson's but cheaper then these big brands and it suits me £££ & quality wise .

btw shilajit gets prescribed by BAMS doctors in India to patients with sexual dysfunction issues etc and one of the top brand they prescribe is dabur. You can get this from ebay. PM me if u need the details of the shop i buy it from on ebay. I gave them recently to nothuman too as he wanted to order some heart health supps from himalaya. Himalaya usa or Europe store is absolute extortion so bloody expensive they know INR to £ or dollors ratio and just 3 to 4 times x the price !!

get it from India mate and u will be a happy chap! Hope it helps.All the best mate.

Last edited:
I mentioned about talking it with milk as that's what the directions say on the dabur bottle so I went by what the recommended really . I take 2 caps a day . I think every cap has 100 mg shilajit extract in it so 200 mg a day ( I will correct this later tonight if I am wrong with this info at work atm)

Ya the cost is an issue mate. Dabur shilajit cost me 10 pounds which is very cheap . now please don't assume it's cheap because it of inferior quality . dabour has research and development, processing , sourcing , massive supply chain facilities in India and they are the absolute gods of ayurvedic medicine together with Himalaya , zhandu , the big boys so to speak . Their sourcing of raws like Himalaya is best source anyone can get so you will be getting the best possible shilajit you can possibly buy as not all shilajit raws are the same . that's why it's cheaper from dabur not because its inferior. Can't beat their profit margins and growth scale. considering the cost and the quality its a pretty cheap supp for me to take year around for health purposes so I do it. There is enough we spend in this expensive sports with all sorts of preventive health supps, gear, food. So I tend to find the best balance and stick to it. Like for example I have tried all sorts of fish oil , from high £ to cheaper ones and I for long time now stick to natures answer usa brand 500 ml bottle which has same profile as Nordic naturals or Carlson's but cheaper then these big brands and it suits me £££ & quality wise .

btw shilajit gets prescribed by BAMS doctors in India to patients with sexual dysfunction issues etc and one of the top brand they prescribe is dabur. You can get this from ebay. PM me if u need the details of the shop i buy it from on ebay. I gave them recently to nothuman too as he wanted to order some heart health supps from himalaya. Himalaya usa or Europe store is absolute extortion so bloody expensive they know INR to £ or dollors ratio and just 3 to 4 times x the price !!

get it from India mate and u will be a happy chap! Hope it helps.All the best mate.

Shilajit it is a excellent product but is not the best. The reason is so expensive because is not a sterile source, sometimes contaminated with environmental pollution and contains several non-humic waxes and resins, so has to go through many process to eliminate non humin waxes and resins.

I am using the same Jarrow brand as well. Can you PM me too?

PM sent. Also, Shilajit contains 19% Humin matter ( non humified plant biomass ) LaubVFI 11%, Primavie 10% and Hymato 0%, Hymato (FulvicHum) is the purest of all. They all good but the best is the Hymato by Dr.Csicsor. Dr.Csicsor is member of the International Peat Society IPS (and president of the Hungarian chemical section) and also he is member of the International Humic Substance Society (IHSS Denver USA).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws