over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gavin Kane protocol (gh/slin/igf)

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Anyone still doing this? Maybe 7ish years ago when I was at the top of my game competing at Nats I did this, it was also talked about here and other places. Now that I’m out of that game, I don’t see it talked about. If I remember correctly, I did,

20iu gh post workout
10 min later 100mcg igf
10 min later 15iu slin

This was 3x per week only but longer workouts, more volume, etc.

I think it's very hard to show how it's important to wait between those shots.

The insulin, if only doing one shot per workout, I think might be best used just before training. In my mind you'd take advantage of the even more pronounced workout induced increased blood flow through the insulin. Then it would still peak/be active post workout as well for glycogen resynthase etc.

To nerd out a little, some feel it's good to get the stress hormone release and glycogen depletion of a workout and not interfere with it with insulin, just like not blocking ROS buildup with antioxidants near the workout. But I don't know how you'd measure the difference wrt muscle growth with pre- contra post-workout insulin.

Like everyone says, just take it, don't worry about it lol.

Gavin Kane is a name from the past! I know kind of off topic but what happened to him? Was there some sort of controversy with him or am I misremembering?

Reminds me of an old protocol that was posted here many years ago that supposedly was originated by Rambo's for lagging arms

Mix tne/igf/slin in a vial

.5cc pre workout in each bi and tri
.5 cc post workout in each bi and tri

Increase volume over time .75cc, 1cc etc

Not sure if that's the exact protocol or the amount of each but that was basically it. Not sure how he advised to not go hypo I guess you could do the slin separate so your sure how many IU and can adjust carbs accordingly. Forget if gh was involved

Reminds me of an old protocol that was posted here many years ago that supposedly was originated by Rambo's for lagging arms

Not sure if that's the exact protocol or the amount of each but that was basically it. Not sure how he advised to not go hypo I guess you could do the slin separate so your sure how many IU and can adjust carbs accordingly. Forget if gh was involved
I'd love to know how that works out given you're mixing oil and water.

That was my thought when I first read it years ago. I think it was something like shoot 50iu r type in a tne vial, so 1cc I guess is 100mg tne and 5iu. Never used igf myself. Could be wrong but I think it was posted by concreteguy...I tried to find the thread no luck. Maybe it was rest suspension in water

Bro that's almost as bad as mixing carbs with fat

High volume with low volume training 🤯
Like George Farrah infamously said - if you're going to eat carbs and fats together you might as well eat a doughnut!

Mixing it in a vial like that would be idiotic, if one were to do it squirt the peptides into you oil barrel just before shoot (why would anyone do that really though). Many of us used to shoot our Windstrol with our Sustanon or whatever. The oil helped the clogging problems lol.

TNE comes in water as well so no problemo?

But why mix the slin with it

Never mind its all about the magic. The secret. The missing ingredient
I dunno. That was written the book “ building the perfect beast” I believe. TNE winny others for lagging parts . Only reason I know that.

download (1).jpeg

Gavin Kane is a name from the past! I know kind of off topic but what happened to him? Was there some sort of controversy with him or am I misremembering?

He was a fraud. Posted pics claiming to be of himself, but werent.

Anyone still doing this? Maybe 7ish years ago when I was at the top of my game competing at Nats I did this, it was also talked about here and other places. Now that I’m out of that game, I don’t see it talked about. If I remember correctly, I did,

20iu gh post workout
10 min later 100mcg igf
10 min later 15iu slin

This was 3x per week only but longer workouts, more volume, etc.
It was closer to 20 years ago. I have a few pm's back and forth with him from '06.

Lol, I didn't write the protocol just mentioned it. I did try it...and after Daniel brought it up had to be suspension. I've used tne but I think one time tried the real thing in water from chavo/cbl. I didn't mix in igf though always assumed non incrilex was bunk

He did have an invite only board for a while with some great overseas sources though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131