Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Just watch it guys …
I really wonder if he is natural…

Very thin, very lanky, I don't see why not? He looks so impressive because
1. He weight trains consistently
2. He is very fucking lean.

Women ask me in the gym was I trying to get bigger, I said hell no, she said "well you LOOK bigger" I said honestly it's probably because I have dropped about 9 lbs and have more muscle separation. My point is I look more impressive because of the muscle separation I have now.
So back to the African in the video, on thing that makes him look impressive is his very low bodyfat kind of like that athlean x guy.

Women ask me in the gym was I trying to get bigger, I said hell no, she said "well you LOOK bigger" I said honestly it's probably because I have dropped about 9 lbs and have more muscle separation. My point is I look more impressive because of the muscle separation I have now.
So back to the African in the video, on thing that makes him look impressive is his very low bodyfat kind of like that athlean x guy.
100% agree with this. Too many people put too much stock in the scale vs mirror. I used to have a college roommate, guy was super skinny about 150 but had separation. He started getting into lifting and blew up, I don't think he even tracked calories but started to eat more protein was probably about 170 looked jacked and lean, arms and delts popped Ran into him years later I assume he started to eat to move the scale I think he was 220, more muscle but the waist grew had some distension, not as much separation, just looked like your average 220lb gym rat. He used to look like a NFL corner now he was out of breath walking up a flight of stairs.

The guy looks great. Good genetics, and an excellent work ethic. I think most of us walking around at 230 or 240 would look much better down at 210-215, with increased cardio and volume. May not be best for size, but for pure aesthetics....

What’s the saying? “Quickest way to gain 5lbs of muscle is lose 10lbs of fat”? Something like that lol

I remember years ago maybe 2005ish a big SHW powerlifer, maybe a 6' 330-350lbs type guy, took some injuries and decided to lean up and train lighter for a bit. This was the kind of stereotypical PL that a lot of younger guys on bbing boards would laugh at from a physique perspective. In 6 months dude leaned down to an absolutely ripped 250-260 at higher single digits.

Shocking transformation to a physique that most BBers would never be capable of achieving. I remember a bunch of us discussing and Dante using it to drive home the point that what holds back most guys isn't conditioning but simple lack of muscle. Lift big, eat big, get big. Too many 170lbs guys worried about their 6 pack when they had no ice chest to hold one.

Funny that this you said that cause I was literally thinking the same. I will make separate topic about as I am
Just thinking about progress.

I have no interest in debating the veracity of the claims in the video BUT if you can get crotch rockets in your country you can obtain hormones. I don't care either way but the guys not living on mars FFS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131