over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genotropin by Pfizer

bigsport

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
The real deal, direct from CVS!

i ran the humatropes for a few months before and now just switched over to the genos and i loving them.. very pure, clean, and serious vascularity.. the real beauty is that after a few months of running nothing but humatrope and geno you can clearly see the increase in muscle density and thickness.. having big muscles is easily acquired but having thick / dense mass is truly something else..

and best of all, the price tag was very affordable.

Attachments

• geno.jpg
    geno.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,114
i paid roughly $125 per kit for 5mg / 15iu.

the retail cost on the receipt for the kit was almost $450. not sure how anyone could afford that price though! without insurance you would be paying around $30 per unit. FUCK THAT

You payed $125 per 15iu? Or $125 per 100iu kit? I thought most kits were 100iu thats why your post confused me. Did you get them from a sponsor here?

You payed $125 per 15iu? Or $125 per 100iu kit? I thought most kits were 100iu thats why your post confused me. Did you get them from a sponsor here?

He paid 125 for 15ius. And no, most american pharm hgh does not come in 100iu kits like chinese hgh does. Most american pharm hgh comes in redi-ject cartridges where all you have to do is mix the solution and lypholized powder and you are ready to pin which is why the 100iu kit idea is pointless. Seros on the other hand are like chinese gh and come in vials with sterile water separate.

Last edited:
I see, thanks for that info. So I knew pharm grade was expensive, but people really pay up to $450 for just 15iu? I could get two kits of rips for that domestic...

I see, thanks for that info. So I knew pharm grade was expensive, but people really pay up to $450 for just 15iu? I could get two kits of rips for that domestic...

There's a difference between pharm hgh and chinese. It's 3d structure is different in that pharm grade is almost identical to the structure of natural gh produced in your body. As a result, your body develops anti-bodies at a much slower rate compared to chinese gh. Too much anti body build up reduces the potency/effectiveness of the gh. After months of chinese gh use, igf and gh serum levels taper off quite severely. That my friend is the difference.

Thanks for the info I was unaware of that, I thought it was all the same structure, just with different purity levels and different fillers. And I thought most people were getting serum test as good with rips as with pharm grade, but that makes sense about the structure and such.
Thanks

Thanks for the info I was unaware of that, I thought it was all the same structure, just with different purity levels and different fillers. And I thought most people were getting serum test as good with rips as with pharm grade, but that makes sense about the structure and such.
Thanks

Sure thing bro. People are getting the same or even better serum levels with rips compared to pharm grade hgh. There is no doubt that some brands of chinese hgh can hang right up there with their american counterpart big boys in regards to potency. The only difference is 3d structure and development of anti-bodies.

Sure thing bro. People are getting the same or even better serum levels with rips compared to pharm grade hgh. There is no doubt that some brands of chinese hgh can hang right up there with their american counterpart big boys in regards to potency. The only difference is 3d structure and development of anti-bodies.

Ya that makes sense, thanks for the info. Maybe I'll start saving up to try a month of pharm grade

Jm, u know if geno also comes in vials? I know the redi ject pens are common.

Yesterday at the gym my long time friend said he made a contact who "runs" a pharmacy in a neighboring state. This guy sold him 3 15iu boxes for 100$ due to it being expired. Friend said the vial with the gh is milky liquid and the reconstitution vial has 5ml in it. Sounds fishy to me. Does geno come this way? Thanks.

Geno comes in both pens and vials. If the solution is cloudy when he mixes, I would be very weary. All good gh is supposed to be clear after reconstitution.

Jm, he says there is no powder in the gh vial only milky liquid. This is prior to reconstitution.

My friend is using the same ones from cvs. He only takes 1iu and is gaining water weight like crazy. He got huge!!! He said that riptropin works just as well though.

Jm, he says there is no powder in the gh vial only milky liquid. This is prior to reconstitution.

I think we are thinking 2 different things, lol. Did his genos come in a vial with a sterile water amp? If not then I'm think I know what other vials you are talking about. The only time I have seen milky liquid for gh is Jin AQ, but that is more gel like. Well, since his genos are questionable, he should get a serum test on them. :)

Jm, yes they came with a separate vial for reconstitution.

He hasn't shown me yet. He swears a pharmacist friend of his usually just tosses them in the trash once or twice a year when they expire.

I've just never heard of gh coming in a milky liquid before. Until he shows me I'm skeptical for sure.

The real deal, direct from CVS!

i ran the humatropes for a few months before and now just switched over to the genos and i loving them.. very pure, clean, and serious vascularity.. the real beauty is that after a few months of running nothing but humatrope and geno you can clearly see the increase in muscle density and thickness.. having big muscles is easily acquired but having thick / dense mass is truly something else..

and best of all, the price tag was very affordable.

Hey bigsport,

I was just about to open a new therad about Genotropin when I saw yours. I also got a great deal on real Genotropin straight from the pharmacy at $200 for 36iu. I was planning to use it at 2iu/day for 5 days on, 2 days off. Do you think this protocol would give me good results? My main goal is to to be able to eat as much as I can while using the GH to stay as lean as possible. What does your regimen look like? How many ius/day, how many days out of the week, and what time during the day?

Thx bro.

There's a difference between pharm hgh and chinese. It's 3d structure is different in that pharm grade is almost identical to the structure of natural gh produced in your body. As a result, your body develops anti-bodies at a much slower rate compared to chinese gh. Too much anti body build up reduces the potency/effectiveness of the gh. After months of chinese gh use, igf and gh serum levels taper off quite severely. That my friend is the difference.
i agree 100%. This may not be the case with everyone but I've had to increase my dose of generics.

Jm, I kept bugging this guy to send me a pic of his new goodies. He finally did. Lol. He sent me a pic of a 5mg humatrope box straight off the 1mex web page. He's so full of it. I just played along. Geesh.

For me, CTS is worse on 4iu Seros than on 5-10iu generics. Sides don't necessarily mean anything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws