over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stage-3Z NOW AVAILABLE!!!, by MA Labs

I haven’t tried this product yet but I have used another company’s sleep formula that contains GABA and I had the same effects as you. Very restless sleep and heart rate was elevated.

Maybe you and I are not GABA deprived?

I tried Stage 3z twice. I used 2 scoops last Saturday night and I slept somewhat light. I didn't seem to get the REM sleep and I woke up
a lot. I then took another 2 scoops Sunday night and i got the same results.

It seemed to have a stimulatory effect on me. I slept but very lightly. I felt relaxed but did not sleep deeply.

Monday at 5pm when i got home from work i was exhausted and i took a nap.

Any recommendations? Maybe i should try 1 scoop?

I am afraid to try it again.
Sage-3 Z does NOT increase rem sleep. It actually increases Stage-3 (and Stage-4) sleep. Hence, it was named Stage-3Z. Stage-3-4 is the deepest stage of sleep...and there is no dreaming in that stage. So, if yo are using REM sleep to determine how deeply you slept, you are looing at the wrong thing. Rem sleep is when dreams occur. When you are dreaming, you are NOT in a deep sleep. Stage-3-4 sleep is when recovery and growth occurs.

I haven’t tried this product yet but I have used another company’s sleep formula that contains GABA and I had the same effects as you. Very restless sleep and heart rate was elevated.
Stage-3Z does not contain GABA. That's important to understand. Oral GABA does not cross the blood-brain barrier and therefore, does not promote sleep.

Stage-3Z contains GABA modulators (big difference), not GABA. Campeon is the only person (out of 30-40 total reviews I've read since it's release) who has said it made him get worse sleep, but body chemistry varries, so he may be the extreme outlier.

The 3 ingredients in Stage-3Z have been used by literally millions of people and I am unaware of anyone who has ever referred these ingredients are stimulants. Saying the ingredients in Stage-3Z are stimulatory is like saying GABAergic drugs (Xanax, Valium, etc.) are stimulatory. Mulungu, lemon balm (full spectrum extract) and passionflower are all GABAergic in nature, which means they do the exact opposite of stimulate. They are used for relaxation sleep, anti-anxiety...always.

Literally everyone who has left feedback on Stage-3Z has said it made them sleepy/relaxed, including the other reviewers on this board. 4/5-5/5 reviews have been the norm. I'm compiling a list of confirmable reviews sometime this week.

Maybe you and I are not GABA deprived?
No, this has nothing to do with Stage-3Z. Stage-3Z does not contain GABA. You and Mike are accidentally confusing oral GABA with GABAergic substances. They are not the same thing. Mike said he used oral GABA before (in another product) and it made him have those effects. Oral GABA does not enter the brain...and therefore, cannot make you sleepy. It can affect other tissues in the nobody, though, just not the brain.

Stage-3Z affects brain GABA receptors, which is how it promotes its effects. Even if someone was not GABA deficient, further elevating brain GABA levels would not make you wake up. It would make you sleepy....always. Every single benzodiazepine in existence produces its effects via GABA receptor interaction....and so do many sleep drugs, as well as natural substances. The GABA receptor is the relaxation receptor. The more it is activated, the more relaxed and sleepy you will get.

Here is Warlock's review from this board. This is what the typical review looks like:

"I wanted to share my review on this new product Mike Arnold recently released. I want to say that, right around the time the product was released, I was beginning to experience some anxiety. Such anxiety came out of the blue for no particular reason that I could think of. Life is good and nothing was bothering me per se. However, for whatever reason, I've been feeling anxious at night while in bed.

Once I got the product, I waited until I thought I needed it. I did not want to take it for the sake of it. Some days I feel fine, while others I've been getting panicky, especially around bed time. So, a few days ago, I woke up around 4AM in a panic mode. I felt very anxious and could not stay in bed. I felt overwhelmed and immediately reached for Stage-3Z and had 2 scoops mixed in water. Within a few minutes, I felt much more calmed, and even though I thought it was still going to be hard for me to go back to bed, it wasn't the case. I experienced a feeling of relaxation and went right to bed with no problem. This was awesome because I'm not one that would want to take benzos or anything too harsh or addictive. This product got the job done and, on top of that, it's very safe and, indeed has some health benefits to it.

Anyhow, a couple of days later, same thing happened to me. I woke up in a frantic mode around 5AM. I took 2 scoops of Stage-3Z and within a few minutes, I was able to go back to bed and sleep. Thank goodness!

Then, 2 days ago anxiety kicked in right when I hit the sack. This time I was crazy anxious and did not know how I was going to get a grip on it. So, this time I ended up having 4 scoops of Stage-3Z which is the strongest recommended dose. It took longer this time to feel the effects from it, probably because the anxiety was quite severe, and I was a real mess. After 30 minutes, it started to kick in and I was able to get through the night just fine.

For me this product is being a true-life saver. I do not want to take benzos, nor do I want to become addicted to anything that could eventually harm my health. I find Stage-3Z to be extremely effective in combating anxiety symptoms and helping you relax and/or sleep.

This has been my experience thus far. Those of you that want a natural product to help you relax and/or sleep better should look into it. I'm sure one could take it during the day too. I haven't had to do that yet, but either way, Stage-3Z works, and it works very well. I give it an A+.

Thanks Mike for making such an outstanding product."

Wanted to provide some feedback.

Sleep problems falling and staying asleep for years. I wake up 7 to 10 times per night. Been dosing this high, probably 4 servings per night.

I absolutely fall asleep way quicker, like with 10 minutes which is awesome. It doesn't keep me from waking up, but I fall back asleep quickly.

I love the falling asleep fast, but too expensive to continue personally. If it was cheaper, I'd continue. I do recommend people with problems falling asleep try it.

Campeon is the only person (out of 30-40 total reviews I've read since it's release) who has said it made him get worse sleep, but body chemistry varries, so he may be the extreme outlier.
I've had significant insomnia my entire adult life. Every single prescription sleep drug they've had me try has the opposite effect and basically keeps me awake all night like a cup of coffee or something. I bought one 3z and it did help my sleep some. I'd still wake up all night but I think I remember falling back asleep easier. The best thing I've found are edibles...10mg of Indica with 2-4 mg of CBN (I use Snoozzzberry or Snooozzzierberry). I take that a few nights a week and it's been the best thing I've found. Smoking would probably hit faster, I just don't like smoking

Wanted to provide some feedback.

Sleep problems falling and staying asleep for years. I wake up 7 to 10 times per night. Been dosing this high, probably 4 servings per night.

I absolutely fall asleep way quicker, like with 10 minutes which is awesome. It doesn't keep me from waking up, but I fall back asleep quickly.

I love the falling asleep fast, but too expensive to continue personally. If it was cheaper, I'd continue. I do recommend people with problems falling asleep try it.
Thanks for the feedback. :)

Are you saying you take 4 FULL servings (16 scoops), or 1 full serving (4 scoops)? 4 full servings a night is crazy. 4 full servings contains 20 grams of Mulungu extract (3:1), 8 grams of Lemon balm extract (10:1), and 8 grams of Passionflower extract (4:1). That is 36 grams of actives!

If you purchased those ingredients separately at the amounts found in one bottle of Stage-3Z, you would spend about 2-3X as much as what I charge. In fact, you won't find a better deal on those ingredients ANYWHERE the Net. I know, as I've looked.

Oddly enough, despite making SURE that I gave people a great deal by dosing the product WAYYYYYY higher than any other company on Earth, several people have commented that it is "expensive". I understand that the product would certainly be expensive if someone was using 4 full servings per day, but you are the only person I've heard of that does that. Have you tried using less? Many people have said that they received equal results with a smaller dose. Of course, this isn't true for everyone, but it's best to start lower and work your way up as needed.

Anyway, there is a reason I sell the product in powder form. It's because making an encapsulated product simply isn't feasible, as a full serving would require a bare MINIMUM of 18 caps (double zero caps). Who is going to swallow that many caps at once? The entire bottle would be 360 caps.

Maybe if I gave people a significantly worse deal, but a lower overall price, some would say it is a great price? LOL. I know it might sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm actually not. I'm being serious. Think about it. I currently sell the product for $36 (post-discount). I am CONFIDENT that if I cut the dose down to 1/4 of what it currently is (comparable to other companies), but sold it in encapsulated form for just $18.50, people would be praising it for being such a great deal. Even though they would be paying literally TWICE as much per gram of active ingredients, all they would see is the price and think it was a great deal.

You see, since I opened this company I have always tried to give people a better deal for their money with many different products. Vega-Gest is another great example. Even though no other company sells that quantity of ingredients at the price I do, all some people see is the overall price and then say "That is expensive for a digestive product". When it comes to assessing value, many people just look at the price and the number of servings, but fail to asses the price relative to amount provided.

My upcoming product, ProSynthesis-17 (it's almost done) will be a better deal than any other amino product on the market, yet I've already had people post that "it is expensive" and that they'll just stick with their current product because it is cheaper. What? I have no problem with someone using whatever product they want, but to cite value as a reason for purchasing elsewhere, when the exact opposite is true, just blows my mind.

I'm not saying you're among this group of people, but I just wanted to point this out in case someone else reads this and thinks the product isn't a good deal for the money. In reality, it s the BEST deal someone can get for these ingredients at this price.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Are you saying you take 4 FULL servings (16 scoops), or 1 full serving (4 scoops)? 4 full servings a night is crazy. 4 full servings contains 20 grams of Mulungu extract (3:1), 8 grams of Lemon balm extract (10:1), and 8 grams of Passionflower extract (4:1). That is 36 grams of actives!

If you purchased those ingredients separately at the amounts found in one bottle of Stage-3Z, you would spend about 2-3X as much as what I charge. In fact, you won't find a better deal on those ingredients ANYWHERE the Net. I know, as I've looked.

Oddly enough, despite making SURE that I gave people a great deal by dosing the product WAYYYYYY higher than any other company on Earth, several people have commented that it is "expensive". I understand that the product would certainly be expensive if someone was using 4 full servings per day, but you are the only person I've heard of that does that. Have you tried using less? Many people have said that they received equal results with a smaller dose. Of course, this isn't true for everyone, but it's best to start lower and work your way up as needed.

Anyway, there is a reason I sell the product in powder form. It's because making an encapsulated product simply isn't feasible, as a full serving would require a bare MINIMUM of 18 caps (double zero caps). Who is going to swallow that many caps at once? The entire bottle would be 360 caps.

Maybe if I gave people a significantly worse deal, but a lower overall price, some would say it is a great price? LOL. I know it might sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm actually not. I'm being serious. Think about it. I currently sell the product for $36 (post-discount). I am CONFIDENT that if I cut the dose down to 1/4 of what it currently is (comparable to other companies), but sold it in encapsulated form for just $18.50, people would be praising it for being such a great deal. Even though they would be paying literally TWICE as much per gram of active ingredients, all they would see is the price and think it was a great deal.

You see, since I opened this company I have always tried to give people a better deal for their money with many different products. Vega-Gest is another great example. Even though no other company sells that quantity of ingredients at the price I do, all some people see is the overall price and then say "That is expensive for a digestive product". When it comes to assessing value, many people just look at the price and the number of servings, but fail to asses the price relative to amount provided.

My upcoming product, ProSynthesis-17 (it's almost done) will be a better deal than any other amino product on the market, yet I've already had people post that "it is expensive" and that they'll just stick with their current product because it is cheaper. What? I have no problem with someone using whatever product they want, but to cite value as a reason for purchasing elsewhere, when the exact opposite is true, just blows my mind.

I'm not saying you're among this group of people, but I just wanted to point this out in case someone else reads this and thinks the product isn't a good deal for the money. In reality, it s the BEST deal someone can get for these ingredients at this price.
Hey Mike, I was doing 3 to 4 full scoops at night after trying 1 to 2. It helped me fall asleep faster, but not keep me asleep.

Not trying to question your products price individually among the active ingredients, just in general if using at 3 to 4 servings at a time. I think my sleep problem is pretty bad, very little helps. I figurd it was worth trying out.

Hey Mike, I was doing 3 to 4 full scoops at night after trying 1 to 2. It helped me fall asleep faster, but not keep me asleep.

Not trying to question your products price individually among the active ingredients, just in general if using at 3 to 4 servings at a time. I think my sleep problem is pretty bad, very little helps. I figurd it was worth trying out.
It's no problem. I just wanted to know what you meant by "4 servings". You've now explained that 4 servings really meant 4 scoops, which is ONE FULL serving (4 scoops/20 servings per bottle). There are 20 full servings per bottle, but 160 total scoops (more like 170 scoops, in reality). People can take less scoops for a smaller serving size, depending on need.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner