over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genotropin by Pfizer

There's really an argument that generic GH is = pharm GH in terms of potency and purity? Ridiculous. I guess that's why there are STILL so many people still getting scammed with that stuff. If you like that generic crap, good for you. I'll save up and run the good stuff. You can't put a price on peace-of-mind. And IM is right about serums being taken with a grain of salt. Queefer, IIRC, always tested low whereas others tested high. So if we only went by Q's results, we'd thing most things were bunk or low-dosed.

Last edited:
There's a difference between pharm hgh and chinese. It's 3d structure is different in that pharm grade is almost identical to the structure of natural gh produced in your body. As a result, your body develops anti-bodies at a much slower rate compared to chinese gh. Too much anti body build up reduces the potency/effectiveness of the gh. After months of chinese gh use, igf and gh serum levels taper off quite severely. That my friend is the difference.

Really? Not sure where you got this from. I would love to see some proof of this. I think you are categorizing all Chinese GH together sort of like people categorize lawyers or car salesman without realizing that some Chinese GH is pharm grade(i.e. Jintropin) and that some the of so-called generics are produced in high quality facilities(i.e. Riptropin). A guy that goes by the handle RonnyT from Juiced Muscle has done some extensive lab analyses on Rips and some other Chinese GH's(if the mods let me I would be happy to post a link, but if you do a quick google it should be easy to find). The bottom line, pharm grade is overrated. Yes, you know what you are getting but it is not going to make you explode differently than if you used Rips, Elis, or other reputable GH. This sort of reminds me of how people used to talk about how Upjohn Cypionate was the bomb and how if you took pharm grade Upjohn you would grow so much better than taking generic and UG's.

Really? Not sure where you got this from. I would love to see some proof of this. I think you are categorizing all Chinese GH together sort of like people categorize lawyers or car salesman without realizing that some Chinese GH is pharm grade(i.e. Jintropin) and that some the of so-called generics are produced in high quality facilities(i.e. Riptropin). A guy that goes by the handle RonnyT from Juiced Muscle has done some extensive lab analyses on Rips and some other Chinese GH's(if the mods let me I would be happy to post a link, but if you do a quick google it should be easy to find). The bottom line, pharm grade is overrated. Yes, you know what you are getting but it is not going to make you explode differently than if you used Rips, Elis, or other reputable GH. This sort of reminds me of how people used to talk about how Upjohn Cypionate was the bomb and how if you took pharm grade Upjohn you would grow so much better than taking generic and UG's.

The 3d structure statement was based off what JJ and alpha(our resident anti-aging doc) has said. You would have to talk to them in order to get all the info. As for the rest of your post, I agree wholeheartedly. I have run both pharm grade gh and top quality generics like glos, rips and hyges and have seen miniscule difference in results. I just find it ridiculous when people who have never tried rips, hyges, glos and even high quality unlabeled generics bash on them when the numbers from serum tests prove otherwise.

No. That's why I posted in response to him stating that he doesn't get bloat and numb hands on Seros but he does on rips. Sounds like he is judging by sides which we all know is silly. I'll continue to go by serum tests and science, not the way someone online feels.

Now purity and fillers may be another story...

Absolutely agree bro. We all know that generics will have more fillers than pharm grade, but like you I go by serum tests and science and not by how a person feels.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention in my post above that I am also speaking out of experience. In other words, I used to have sporadic access to Serostims and over the years used them for periods of time then switching to a reputable generic at times when I didn't have access. At that time serum-GH tests weren't really known about and I would get my IGF-1 levels monitored every so often. I noticed no difference in sides, gains, or IGF-1 levels between the Seros and the generic brand(Thanktropin). In fact the generic scored a small amount higher the last time I checked(like 460 compared to 440 on Sero). So if I was developing antibodies or there was some actual difference it sure didn't show up in my blood work or real world results.

Hey bigsport,

I was just about to open a new therad about Genotropin when I saw yours. I also got a great deal on real Genotropin straight from the pharmacy at $200 for 36iu. I was planning to use it at 2iu/day for 5 days on, 2 days off. Do you think this protocol would give me good results? My main goal is to to be able to eat as much as I can while using the GH to stay as lean as possible. What does your regimen look like? How many ius/day, how many days out of the week, and what time during the day?

Thx bro.

yes i only take the G on training days, which happens to be 5 days per week so your regime is fine. my doses are somewhat higher than yours but back when i first started to run Rx GH i dosed at 4iu daily and got excellent results.

i remember within 2 weeks time i had veins running across my abs and the veins in my calves were popped out like garden hoses off the 4iu. my diet went from eating clean to eating sloppy and my cardio was eliminated all together.

if you are using legit genotropin or humatrope and youre in decent shape to begin w/ yes, you can slack on diet and you can slowly discontinue the cardio all together. im not suggesting you do this, im just telling you what happened in my case. you will like the geno's A LOT and most likely become a life long buyer!

b

I have only used Pharma grade until last year and I have to use double of what I was using with the Pharma grade. I'm very upset :(the pharma grade connect is gone...450.00 for 120ius was not bad at all

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws