over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get BF estimate

You have improved a lot from the start... great work. You could easily get down to 12% by May. However, from your current progress you won't get down to 12% in that time so changes need to be made now. Nothing major but just a few tweaks in diet and training and you will start losing body fat again.

I would recommend hiring a coach... someone like Tenny would do you great. Plus trust me I never post about recommending a coach. I usually post the opposite. But in your case I think it would be a smart move and the right changes can be made at the right times. You could get ripped by May (much lower than 12%) if you were doing things optimally.

Hiring a coach is a fantastic investment in learning what to do with calories/when and why. 10% loss in body fat in 8-9 weeks is doable , might require a bit more strict diet than what you are doing now but it'll be so worth it

And Tenny is who I should hire for the training/diet guys ? If so could someone give me his contact info ? And thank you guys for your help it's much appreciated .

Last edited:
He's the first guy to reply in your thread. :)

And Tenny is who I should hire for the training/diet guys ? If so could someone give me his contact info ? And thank you guys for your help it's much appreciated .

Tenny and Mini Truck work together , their contact info in in my signature line. I have not used them for a prep personally but from knowing them here I'd have every confidence in hiring them for my prep which i will probably due this year. I've worked with several here from "AlexA" , "Aleop" (spelled wrong i know) and have had conversations with several others.
It's definitely a good investment , you have to look at it kike that , keep a VERY detailed log of your diet and training , and most of all TRUST the coach.!!!
Attitudes may not mesh well , some do some don't its part of life but if you hire someone stick with them , don't go second guessing or having Bubba at the gym saying tou should do this and that , you will only sabotage yourself

Tenny and Mini Truck work together , their contact info in in my signature line. I have not used them for a prep personally but from knowing them here I'd have every confidence in hiring them for my prep which i will probably due this year. I've worked with several here from "AlexA" , "Aleop" (spelled wrong i know) and have had conversations with several others.
It's definitely a good investment , you have to look at it kike that , keep a VERY detailed log of your diet and training , and most of all TRUST the coach.!!!
Attitudes may not mesh well , some do some don't its part of life but if you hire someone stick with them , don't go second guessing or having Bubba at the gym saying tou should do this and that , you will only sabotage yourself

I keep to myself so buddy at the gym doesn't get a chance to talk to me lol . I didn't know if I said this but I'm not trying for any competing I'm just doing this for personal goals so I did email Tenny already also .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131