over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH, IGF1 and should I combine them ?

what doses are we talking about to see results?

if you do 5iu gh(5am) and 200mcg igf-1 post workout (11am)and then 5iu gh 5pm kind of thing? What dose is igf-1 helping to create localized tissue? Say for a weak sweep or trap? Or is that not so true? How does one put their insulin (humulin -r) into play with a hgh igf1 combined protocol? Do you blast and cruise it? I literally have so many questions and I know I could use the search button, but this appears to be a new train of thought in regards to combining the two.

what doses are we talking about to see results?

if you do 5iu gh(5am) and 200mcg igf-1 post workout (11am)and then 5iu gh 5pm kind of thing? What dose is igf-1 helping to create localized tissue? Say for a weak sweep or trap? Or is that not so true? How does one put their insulin (humulin -r) into play with a hgh igf1 combined protocol? Do you blast and cruise it? I literally have so many questions and I know I could use the search button, but this appears to be a new train of thought in regards to combining the two.

Do insulin an hr pre workout since it long acting then have a pre workout meal. Pre workout or intra workout do 100mcg igf des bi-lat in muscles trained and 50mcg igf lr3 before bed. As for the gh you can do it many different ways I like one big dose for mass and multiple small doses for cutting.

For how long you run the lr3 and the DES ?

I have a similar question. Does IGF1-LR3 need to be cycled? For how long is it recommended or safe?

The traditional approach is to run it for ~5 weeks with about 4 weeks off, using post workout injection of 50-100mcg, of course higher dosages may be necessary for more experienced users,

I've seen here other protocols, some from pros, so I encourage every member to post and explain from his experience as there is certainly not much (if any) clinical info for such purposes

5 - 10ius GH 1 hr Pre, 200 mcgs of MGF post than 100 Lr3 with all the macros you can handle!
I;m getting bigger and leaner at the same time.
Normally I am 10pds lighter this time of year!

Why would lr3 timing have any importance if the half life is over 24hrs?

For my best knowledge it peaks a hour post injection

Why would lr3 timing have any importance if the half life is over 24hrs?
It's about timing the peak cuz we are a bunch of OCD bodybuilders bro! Lol. You've asked this before and I know the answer seems too trivial, but it's really that simple. You're right though, with a long half life we are just splitting hairs. Jab yourself when convenient ;)

I find it convenient postworkout before my meal, this also avoids strong pumps that may hinder the workout, possible hypo while training, etc.

Ok ... maybe it's not appropriate but I would like to share with u something ..... I introduced this subject of combining GH GH and IGF1 on another forum .... I was amazed by the ignorance of ppl ..... here is just one highlight -
---------------------------------
It's a waist of $$. Think about it? Brake it down. When it come to GH and Igf's its all Aminos anyways.... 191 GH around 82 with Igf's.
--------------------------------

... I'm gald and proud to be part of this educated community here on professionalmuscle.com

Ok ... maybe it's not appropriate but I would like to share with u something ..... I introduced this subject of combining GH GH and IGF1 on another forum .... I was amazed by the ignorance of ppl ..... here is just one highlight -
---------------------------------
It's a waist of $$. Think about it? Brake it down. When it come to GH and Igf's its all Aminos anyways.... 191 GH around 82 with Igf's.
--------------------------------

... I'm gald and proud to be part of this educated community here on professionalmuscle.com

And to think that people like that actually inject anything they find cheap in their bodies. And on top of that, they give locker room advises to young new guys trying to get into bodybuilding.

Getting prepped for the upcoming weekend.
I was able to lift Tuesday, chest delts and trize. Wednesday I hit back and bize.
Only used Mgf and Hgh on these days.
Definitely have some Doms going on which I always believe is a good thing. If your not sore you didn't hit it hard enough.
Anyway, working hard today, Thursday. Then post work, not workout pin MGF in all muscles trained the prior 2 days, 200 mcgs x 10
Then 10 minutes later pin 20mcgs x 10 LR3

I figure with the Doms and exertion from my job Plus the MGF my body will be primed for a dose of LR3. And at 200 mcgs the recomp should be incredible, carrying me threw the long holiday weekend.
I figure I may be a bit lethargic at the Cubs game Friday but the rest of the weekend...Dialed in to the 9"s....
Gotta leave A great Last impression!!!

I was able to lift Tuesday, chest delts and trize. Wednesday I hit back and bize.
Definitely have some Doms going on which I always believe is a good thing. If your not sore you didn't hit it hard enough.
Anyway, working hard today, Thursday. Then post work, not workout pin MGF in all muscles trained the prior 2 days, 200 mcgs x 10

I figure with the Doms and exertion from my job Plus the MGF my body will be primed for a dose of LR3. And at 200 mcgs the recomp should be incredible, carrying me threw the long holiday weekend.
I figure I may be a bit lethargic at the Cubs game Friday but the rest of the weekend...Dialed in to the 9"s....

I'm really liking LR3 more than any peptide I've ever used... I would much rather use this than any GHRP/GHRH combo.

I've seen your comments about LR3 before and always thought "next order" but now I'm kicking myself. Will be using more of this peptide to say the least...

When and where u incorporate the DES bro ?

I have not tried the DES as of yet.
With it being just about the same price as Lr3, I think the long acting version will benefit more.
Although I can imagine the skin Tearing Pumps from DES taken at the right time during the workout would be great for shuttling nutrients and stretching the fascia!!!

I'm really liking LR3 more than any peptide I've ever used... I would much rather use this than any GHRP/GHRH combo.

I've seen your comments about LR3 before and always thought "next order" but now I'm kicking myself. Will be using more of this peptide to say the least...

smack how did you use the lr3? preworkout? what was your dosage?

smack how did you use the lr3? preworkout? what was your dosage?

100mcg pre work out.

I should note I also started some black tops recently but even before I started the Rips I noticed I was looking leaner and more vascular taking 100mcg LR3 pre work out... Since starting the rips I have moved the LR3 to post work out

Bump this one, so you may all share from your experience on combining GH and IGF1 (somedin)based on the science shown on this thread

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131