over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going crazy!

Cerberus777

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey, just trying to get things off my chest. Wife an I moved and took a job with housing... 5 months later place is sold, we kept or jobs but getting paid by previous employer is not going well... Wife is bipolar and running out of meds. She also is going thru other personal stuff and that along with all that's going on is putting a strain on our marriage. I fear we may loose to much to catch up. She may leave or...worse :(. And I haven't wanted to get high this bad in years (recovered coke addict)

Thanks anyone who read this rant, time of go back to being strong for her

Hey, just trying to get things off my chest. Wife an I moved and took a job with housing... 5 months later place is sold, we kept or jobs but getting paid by previous employer is not going well... Wife is bipolar and running out of meds. She also is going thru other personal stuff and that along with all that's going on is putting a strain on our marriage. I fear we may loose to much to catch up. She may leave or...worse :(. And I haven't wanted to get high this bad in years (recovered coke addict)

Thanks anyone who read this rant, time of go back to being strong for her

Hey Bro
Sorry to hear you're going through this. I know you know this but I'm going to say it. Getting high never makes a tough situation better! Usaully worse!
Stay strong!
Can you get her medication online?

I'll be praying for you!

Renew

I know i know, but thanks for saying it :) we normally get her meds online, but the money hasn't come yet is the issue.

Thanks again for caring, Bro

Countinue dilligence about getting paid and come up with a backup plan. Let the physician know what is going on, if he isgood at his job he will not want a patient coming off such meds cold turkey. There are always people willing to help. The pharmacist may have ideas too.

As for you, just keep us updated and verbalize your frustrations like you just did. People care.

Problem is no doc. 6 month ago she was in another states program, we have since just ordered her meds, we were just about to get insurance. New employee we will get it in 3 months...as for a backup plan...trying too think of one.

On the good side, I'm getting a lot of overtime so things will be ok eventually... Just the next few weeks are hard, and I pray she can hold it together.

**broken link removed**

Mental Health America: How Can I Get Help Paying for My Prescriptions?

Financial Assistance

Just did a quick google search for finacial assitance for bipolar medication.
These came up. I also have a call into a very good friend that works for Magellan Health Services for adivse. He is also bipolar and a recovering addict. One of my fraternity brothers in college. I was the 1st guy he ever bought coke from :rolleyes:, decades ago!
I'll let you know what he says as soon as he calls me back.

Last edited:
Thank I'll check thoses out! I PMed you bro

No worriesbro it'll all pan out it in the end. :cool:

I just wanted to give an update...the previous employers have finally decided to do what's right. So we will be getting paid what is owed... There are some good people on this board and I won't call anyone out... But the medication issue has been solved till we get our pay. Still have some issues, but it will be ok....oh and still sober lol!

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words they mean more than you know!

I just wanted to give an update...the previous employers have finally decided to do what's right. So we will be getting paid what is owed... There are some good people on this board and I won't call anyone out... But the medication issue has been solved till we get our pay. Still have some issues, but it will be ok....oh and still sober lol!

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words they mean more than you know!

:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311