over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to Mexico.

Big L

Featured Member
Registered
How strict is it entering Mexico? My in-laws retired and moved to San Carlos, Mexico and we are following them there. Wondering how thorough they check your vehicle? I know it's pretty much a random search, but just want to hear of any experiences. We are going through Nogales. Thank for any info!

They don't give a shit when Entering. You will only have a problem if you have large machinery or equipment, like a truck with a forklift in it.

Last edited:
They don't give a shit when Entering. You will only have a problem if you have large machinery or equipment, like a truck with a forklift in it.

Lmao!!!

@ OP, if you look big and huge expect to be searched on the way out, the only gear I would bring back is what ever you're able to shoot in your ass...

people getting kidnapped left and right from mexico

Recently had an incident that 7 americans kidnapped from a bar in daylight.

Mexico sucks - with the drug cartel and the corrupt police and their bunk gear down there....mixed with legit shit..but seriously

Why bother.....California is more then enough for any visitors - there is a shit load to see here....Ask Hugh Heuffer

You'll be fine. No problems in Nogales or San Carlos for white people. They will be happy to see you. I live here, stop and say hi. They might check you entering for money or guns that's it.

Lmao!!!

@ OP, if you look big and huge expect to be searched on the way out, the only gear I would bring back is what ever you're able to shoot in your ass...

So it's cool if I bring my own, just have a bottle of test and some syringes

So it's cool if I bring my own, just have a bottle of test and some syringes

More likely you could get pulled over while in mexico and searched than stopped at the boarder.

Entering Mexico is never really a big deal I would just make sure it's well put away.

Arizona woman facing drug charge freed from Mexico prison, family spokesman says | Fox News

She was stopped 70 miles from the border and the bus she was riding on was searched "randomly". They found 12 pounds of pot under her seat. It could have turned out very bad. She was lucky there was surveillance cameras showing her get on the bus empty handed.

I personally wouldn't go to Mexico. If I did I wouldn't even think of having anything questionable on me.

Be careful!!!!

If that's you in your avatar, you may, may have pblms coming back. Just sayin. If you are driving...I'd do what I did back in the 90s. I was 265ish and my wife at the time drove the car back across and I walked back across. They still searched me even though I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and I was questioned for about 10-15 minutes. Wife in the car just drove right on through no stopping at all. I was pissed cuz we could hav loaded up. :D Course now I don't trust anything down there. so much counterfeiting from what I hear. Oh this was at Nuevo Loredo crossing so it may be different in Nogales

I lived in Nogales MX for awhile myself, and Tucson :)

Going in isn't a problem, coming back can be. Drug Dogs at Customs, dea/usbp/customs. Its hit or miss during the day when its busy they are more likely to wave cars through much quicker.

Don't travel alone at night in MX..in fact don't travel at all in the rural areas. When you are American, trust me that people know you are there. You don't want to run into gangs or LE. Avoid both. It's not as civil there as it is here.

No need to bring anything in, pharmacies sell everything you would need to perform your HRT and then some. Many will administer for you. Counterfeiting is higher in a place like Nogales, but go interior a bit more and you will find things at prices you won't believe that are real. If you walk around the streets during the day people will approach you and try to sell you things..legal and not legal. Happens all day. The sellers are smart enough to pinpoint customers. If you look like a bodybuilder they will approach you with bottles in their hands and openly try to sell them to you.

Last edited:
Just buy something when you get there.

Arizona woman facing drug charge freed from Mexico prison, family spokesman says | Fox News

She was stopped 70 miles from the border and the bus she was riding on was searched "randomly". They found 12 pounds of pot under her seat. It could have turned out very bad. She was lucky there was surveillance cameras showing her get on the bus empty handed.

I personally wouldn't go to Mexico. If I did I wouldn't even think of having anything questionable on me.

Be careful!!!!

All that after attending a funeral. :eek:

L, you will be fine entering into Mexico. I'd still hide it within the car well so that if you are pulled over in Mexico, none of the goofy police will not give you are hard time if they were to search and find it while driving through.

L, you will be fine entering into Mexico. I'd still hide it within the car well so that if you are pulled over in Mexico, none of the goofy police will not give you are hard time if they were to search and find it while driving through.

Thanks brotha!!!

I don't think they will just sell it anymore, also I know a lot of it is bunked.

They will sell to anyone. They have pharmacy sustanon, deca Halotestin etc.
All the ma and Pa Pharmacies will have it.
Vet shops or buyong from the streets and Gym you will have to be leary of fakes. Pharmacy stuff though is g2g.

I lived in Nogales MX for awhile myself, and Tucson :)

Going in isn't a problem, coming back can be. Drug Dogs at Customs, dea/usbp/customs. Its hit or miss during the day when its busy they are more likely to wave cars through much quicker.

Don't travel alone at night in MX..in fact don't travel at all in the rural areas. When you are American, trust me that people know you are there. You don't want to run into gangs or LE. Avoid both. It's not as civil there as it is here.

No need to bring anything in, pharmacies sell everything you would need to perform your HRT and then some. Many will administer for you. Counterfeiting is higher in a place like Nogales, but go interior a bit more and you will find things at prices you won't believe that are real. If you walk around the streets during the day people will approach you and try to sell you things..legal and not legal. Happens all day. The sellers are smart enough to pinpoint customers. If you look like a bodybuilder they will approach you with bottles in their hands and openly try to sell them to you.

Then after they sell it to u they go and run to a nearby cop to "arrest" you. Cop will say either give me all your cash or at least $X amount or you're getting arrested. Happened a few times with friends down there and for not doing anything illegal. Unless its illegal to drive a $40k car into Mexico to get pulled over threatening to basically steal (tow) our car for supposedly running a stop sign or we can give him $500 cash. Needless to say the cops are legal form of gangsters and will exploit you. Really nothing good down there imo in the countless times I've gone over the years but I guess to each their own. Just be very aware of your surroundings and literally go down there looking like an American bum to not get hassled so much but u still will to a degree. Always good to have a few friends go that speak the language as well if you don't. Mexico was so so 10+ yrs ago, now a days it would never cross my mind to ever go there.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Then after they sell it to u they go and run to a nearby cop to "arrest" you. Cop will say either give me all your cash or at least $X amount or you're getting arrested. Happened a few times with friends down there and for not doing anything illegal. Unless its illegal to drive a $40k car into Mexico to get pulled over threatening to basically steal (tow) our car for supposedly running a stop sign or we can give him $500 cash. Needless to say the cops are legal form of gangsters and will exploit you. Really nothing good down there imo in the countless times I've gone over the years but I guess to each their own. Just be very aware of your surroundings and literally go down there looking like an American bum to not get hassled so much but u still will to a degree. Always good to have a few friends go that speak the language as well if you don't. Mexico was so so 10+ yrs ago, now a days it would never cross my mind to ever go there.

He never mentioned he wants to smuggle it back.
He just wants to be able to use while there the way I read it.
I would not advise trying to bring it back.

He never mentioned he wants to smuggle it back.
He just wants to be able to use while there the way I read it.
I would not advise trying to bring it back.

In that case he shouldn't have any problems using a pharmacy. Have seen pharmacies still carry original labeled BD and other old school ugl Mex brands but I would just stick to the HG amps/redijects they have. Priced more but im sure less faked.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926