advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna do a serum test.. VOTE for dosage and time frame!

infinitemuscle did the ghrp-2/no dac serum test, but ya it was impressive. when alpha's at 500/500 showed what? half that i think.

im also interested in how much huperzine a and egcg people are taking.

Sorry I have only just noticed this thread. Well in the other thread the guy got a serum of 30 approx. 45 mins post administration. I think he was on 200mcg cjc no dac and 200mcg ghrp-2 but someone correct me if I am wrong.

It's good you are getting an IGF-1 test. It would be impossible to know when a pulse will hit with the MK-677. Although I would personally dose the MK-677 12 hours before testing. It's all about the igf-1 test when it comes to cjc-dac and mk-677.

I would have stated just keep it the same (no cjc no dac and ghrp 6) as that is what you have been running. However as you have the IGF-1 test booked it would be interesting to see another serum on the other items. I mentioned 70 mins on the other thread as the drop in serum will be fast from these peptides so that would be a good time. However it was 90mins I recommended and I would suspect it would be nowhere near 30 (much lower).

The question is do you want to see how high you can get a serum or learn more about the drop in serum. Although it would be wrong to correlate your results with the other thread.

Therefore I would recommend 250mcg of both administered 45 mins before testing.

I might as well share the main things I would like to see in the future are...

IGF-1 on cjc-dac and mk-677 and for both alone.
Serums approx. 45mins and 90mins using cjc no dac and a ghrp. Then using those results to possibly test a 3rd time to learn more and peaks and drops etc.
Serum on 0.5mg pramipexole approx. 2 hours after administration.
Serums on ghrp/ghrh combo with known high serums with prami added.
Serums on 200mcg Hexarelin and cjc no dac.

Thank you for getting tested. Let us know what you decide to do :)

Ok I just dosed my mk677 for the night.. Gonna pin 200/200 at 730 for the draw at 815.. Just to be clear I just started the Mk sat night so I'm only 4 days in.. Been on high dose DAC 8mg a week for a few weeks.. Taking hupe and ecgc in the am as well..

Fasted or with breakfast on the stomach??

ok had blood drawn at the 60 min mark.. right on it actually.. pinned 200/200 at 715 draw at 815..

should know something in a few days.. DEF looking forward to it.. esp curious to see igf levels..

ok had blood drawn at the 60 min mark.. right on it actually.. pinned 200/200 at 715 draw at 815..

should know something in a few days.. DEF looking forward to it.. esp curious to see igf levels..

awesome thanx bro! i no a lot of us appreciate it.

what did you decide on fasted or non?

Man I cant lie to ya.. I straight up smashed a big ass bowl of cinnamon chex and a big fat whey isolate shake about 7am.. and i snacked all night too.. peanut butter pies, granola bars, pop tarts, greek yogurt.. i wake up and eat every two hours..

soooooo uh yeah we are gonna see if all that pin on empty stomach stuff is true lol

Man I cant lie to ya.. I straight up smashed a big ass bowl of cinnamon chex and a big fat whey isolate shake about 7am.. and i snacked all night too.. peanut butter pies, granola bars, pop tarts, greek yogurt.. i wake up and eat every two hours..

soooooo uh yeah we are gonna see if all that pin on empty stomach stuff is true lol

thats awesome! exactly what i was hoping for.

I can't fast either. Screw that! Your body wants to feed and grow.

All that food if anything will give you a higher igf1 level from what I read in previous threads. I doubt it will affect hgh unless you were eating sugary candy during the blood draw.

I can't fast either. Screw that! Your body wants to feed and grow.

All that food if anything will give you a higher igf1 level from what I read in previous threads. I doubt it will affect hgh unless you were eating sugary candy during the blood draw.

we shall see.. should have em both by the end of the week hopefully..

def wanting to see the igf.. wish i would had been on the mk longer but i was wanting to do the igf tests mainly for the dac and the gh tests for the 1295 nodac/ghrp6

That's the best way. I just stated fasted to get optimal reasons but it's best to be true to what you do on any normal day. After I logged off I was in bed going to sleep and I did think he is gonna feel awful fasted taking GHRP-6 in the morning! If I done that I would be a sweating mess feeling like crap and would probably end up sprinting to get food after the test. You have got me hungry... cereal or greek yoghurt with protein powder mixed in... or both :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131