Status
Not open for further replies.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sent an email to my boss yesterday asking about Crimea because I was thinking of flying out there next year to see the Lion Preserve...This morning when sending my monthly pay the bank transfer was flagged and held and he received an email asking him a bunch of bullshit (mind you I have worked for this man for over a decade, so nothing has changed):

bullshit.jpg

So obviously this has to do with google tracking and govts were reported about our messages...In less then 24 hours a payment was already flagged and his bank is grilling him on intention of payment?!!

Fucking govt is sad as shit...If they're going to read the emails, then read the fucking emails entirely! Like I told him, it says in the email about going to see the LION PRESERVE not buying plutonium from an arms dealer for my dolorian to travel back to the future...WTF?!

Shit anyone that knows me (even the Feds), knows I'm into the animal-rush shit...Crocs, sharks, whales, anything like that. Shit, I'd get dropped into the Amazon basin or the Congo if I could lol!

If there was something I wanted to see in any of those countries listed in that image, then fuck their land-grab wars, fuck their sanctions, and fuck their rules...I'm going to find a way to get out there and see that shit! Life's too fucking short to deal with that nonsense.

Although I didn't see anything when I was searching out the reserve and area about US citizens being barred from going to Crimea...So no clue wtf the issue is other then what, the US has an issue with Russia taking control of it?! That's not mine or the lions concern lol.

BTW, let's make sure not to turn this into a political thread...Bio already has his hands full running around zapping that shit lol! Just venting and showing PROOF that we are being tracked!

Facebook and Instagram are like creepy stalkers.

Being tracked? Most people have no idea what's going on out there. And I'm not the dork who wants to be in a spy novel; the spy dorks are. We not only have a multiplex of alphabet government agencies in the business, but we now have Alphabet the private/public corperation. Before and after, there is an expanding field of private intelligence firms running around in the shadows of plain daylight, all while the public is unaware of the proliferation of such activities.

The shadow government? I'm afraid of the shadow private sector. The government just operates the revolving door which facilitates professionals from going between the public and private sectors. They got professionals of every caliber in the private sector, so it could get serious, or you could end up playing spy with some childish dorks.

You're a 100% correct. It's a dictatorship of the technocrats. They are now the eyes and ears of big brother. I now always use a VPN and it's worth the yearly fee I pay. I use it b/c with a VPN it anonymizes your traffic so that
1. Your ISP can't see where you visit
2. Big Tech can't monetize your web surfing b/c they can't attribute views to an IP

It is a small way to fight Big Tech b/c I'm using their resources and they get no financial return from my traffic. I'm an expense to them. I don't think most people fully realize the power of Big Tech. We've never seen anything like them. They can bury your secrets by redirecting search queries, they can promote one person/thing while damaging another person/thing. I'm amazed how naive we were in the late 90's and early 2000's, "The internet is going to open the world and information will be shared." No one really thought that it would be a spying tool. No one thought it would be a disinformation tool, not to the extent it is.

And it's actually worse than that. Everyone has a smartphone and those microphones can be turned on whenever. So the whole world is bugged. And they don't need individuals on the other end listening like was the case in Communist Romania. Instead, they have algorithms that can pick up on target words/phrases. These get recorded in a massive facility so that the interested party can come back and pull the recordings later.

There is even research now, you can find this in academic engineering publications, that can ping a room with a frequency you can't hear. It works like sonar. Sound wave pings out and microphone records incoming and it can have an idea of the dimensions of the room. It can map buildings. So through GPS it knows the location. It knows what was said. It knows the shape of the room it was said in. It can use the camera to synthesize an image of the room and compare it against the sonar mapping and its all automated.

And because it has so much search history, it can even know people are going to cheat on their spouses, commit illegal acts, or whether they're covering up something. It's not the internet, it's prison

You're a 100% correct. It's a dictatorship of the technocrats. They are now the eyes and ears of big brother. I now always use a VPN and it's worth the yearly fee I pay. I use it b/c with a VPN it anonymizes your traffic so that
1. Your ISP can't see where you visit
2. Big Tech can't monetize your web surfing b/c they can't attribute views to an IP

It is a small way to fight Big Tech b/c I'm using their resources and they get no financial return from my traffic. I'm an expense to them. I don't think most people fully realize the power of Big Tech. We've never seen anything like them. They can bury your secrets by redirecting search queries, they can promote one person/thing while damaging another person/thing. I'm amazed how naive we were in the late 90's and early 2000's, "The internet is going to open the world and information will be shared." No one really thought that it would be a spying tool. No one thought it would be a disinformation tool, not to the extent it is.

And it's actually worse than that. Everyone has a smartphone and those microphones can be turned on whenever. So the whole world is bugged. And they don't need individuals on the other end listening like was the case in Communist Romania. Instead, they have algorithms that can pick up on target words/phrases. These get recorded in a massive facility so that the interested party can come back and pull the recordings later.

There is even research now, you can find this in academic engineering publications, that can ping a room with a frequency you can't hear. It works like sonar. Sound wave pings out and microphone records incoming and it can have an idea of the dimensions of the room. It can map buildings. So through GPS it knows the location. It knows what was said. It knows the shape of the room it was said in. It can use the camera to synthesize an image of the room and compare it against the sonar mapping and its all automated.

And because it has so much search history, it can even know people are going to cheat on their spouses, commit illegal acts, or whether they're covering up something. It's not the internet, it's prison
I didn't realize this until a few years ago, a smart TV can be used to spy on you too. I guess some have a camera on them? I don't use mine. I stream through Apple tv. I'm sure they probably spy with that also.

Carrier pigeons are the only way I do shady business anymore. 3.7% success rate, unless it’s hunting season.
How about smoke signals or Morse code?

Carrier pigeons are the only way I do shady business anymore. 3.7% success rate, unless it’s hunting season.
Better hope the sponsor does a good job of packing. Pigeon drops your vials and amps from way up high.......and you are screwed. :p

Well, you just made it worse by consulting about Crimea and plutonium with people who may be foreign nationals.

It’s AI reading certain flagged words. Bit like posting on Instagram about COVID and automatically get a link to the ‘right’ information.

Same goes for speaking btw, never noticed that sometimes you get commercials on Facebook/Instagram/ internet about things you just spoke about?

I remember I bought a tub of b&j (which I never did before nor searched it on the internet). I payed electronically (and have a banking app). I came home, first post on Instagram was a commercial post for b&j and the exact same flavor I bought.

Better hope the sponsor does a good job of packing. Pigeon drops your vials and amps from way up high.......and you are screwed. :p
I was wondering why my pigeons seemed to have “roid rage”. Damn leaky vials.

Most people can’t even complete a sentence let alone spell. I guarantee your order will be wrong.
As little kids we were using Morse code on our walkie talkies.

Well, you just made it worse by consulting about Crimea and plutonium with people who may be foreign nationals.
Yeah, and I'm sure they're waiting for me to bring them to Doc Brown so they can confiscate the Dolorian, right lol?!

Yeah, and I'm sure they're waiting for me to bring them to Doc Brown so they can confiscate the Dolorian, right lol?!
I'm sure a lot of us are already on lists to be watched because of party affiliation etc.

I'm sure a lot of us are already on lists to be watched because of party affiliation etc.
Oh, definitely...And I've already been Federally indicted once, so I know they have me on some list...But they had to have laughed that shit off, getting word that I might be involved in terrorist activity bahaha!

Shit I can barely afford to keep myself housed, how the fuck would I be able to give some kamikaze muthafucka any money to blow some shit up...WTF lol?!!

Already discussed here, but postal inspectors now devote plenty of manpower to monitoring your web activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear