over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got a question fellas.

Maxxlift

Registered
I got 2 things of liq var and 1 is cloudy and the other is clear like the Test-A I received aromasin as well and that is cloudy but my question is that if at the same room temp of about 75 degrees F why would the 1 var be cloudy. The sponsor said that the solution is probably separated but even if heated up it stays clear. I know the test-a is good just a little confused about the var. For some reason I think its another thing of test.

Also for those that have done Test A in the past. Did you like it eod 100mg or eod 100mg for stable blood levels. I plan on running it at 100 eod since this will be a first cycle.

Last edited:
I would say pin the ace everyday for the most stable levels, and i don't know about your other questions. Sorry.

cloudy product = instable products or high concentration

test cyp by example tends to crash at higher concentration than 250mg/ml but even if it doesnt crash it can be cloudy

your stuff are probably g2g

are you talking about Testostarone acitate or Trenbalone acitate , theirs a big differance.

the more often you inject the more stable the blood level wil be

I would say pin the ace everyday for the most stable levels, and i don't know about your other questions. Sorry.

Instead of ed im thinking of eod 125mg instead of 100.

test cyp by example tends to crash at higher concentration than 250mg/ml but even if it doesnt crash it can be cloudy

most likely. i haven't heard anything bad yet as far as the sponsor goes. just a little worried as he has not replied back to me for about 2 days

are you talking about Testostarone acitate or Trenbalone acitate , theirs a big differance.

the more often you inject the more stable the blood level wil be

Test-A

Test A daily for best results. Dude said it right about high concentrations. If your var is from one of the GsponsorsL's its good stuff bro!

Well, today I received an email back and he's going to send me some more var and aromasin. So which batch should I throw out? The cloudy var or the clear one? Awesome sponsor btw

anybody else have experience with dosing test A and how they liked it better?

wellmy first week is over with 100 eod and didnt feel that great so I might do 75 ed this week to see how I react

today I decided to do 150mg for some reason instead of the ed of 75 and my lifts seem to be up. I think I';; go 1 more week of eod and see where it goes.

ah the joy of placebo and instant strength gains. either that or it was that extra cup of coffee hmm. i'd stick with everyday if i was you as it will give you much more stable levels. are you running the oxandralone with your test??

yes, I'm running 40mg of var. Why would you say placebo? btw no coffee for me lol

I'd like to clarify your statement. A cloudy solution means that there was/is moisture in the vial or in the solution. When aas crashes, it crystalizes. The cloudy solution is fine and will work.

i say the placebo part because no matter how good the product no way strength gains can go up in hours from an androgen. keep your test acetate at the 100mg daily and dose your oxandralone 20mg every 12 hours instead of your single 40mg dose and you'll do great with what you have

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131