over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my blood work back today

jeff52069

Registered
Im 44yrs young and cycled of and on for few years now.I had my test checked and it came back 527 and 142 free test and thats average .My question is is it wrong to blast and cruise to be better then average.Im 5'7 184 12% bf was 205 20 % bf 6 months ago.My diet is great .I feel bad for asking this because lots of you guys have test numbers alot lower then me.I welcome all advice.

Personally I didn't consider going the HRT route until I was much lower. 527 is pretty respectable for a man your age (and yes I'm jealous and only 1 yr older than you!). How do feel natty? Energy, libido, workouts? I'd personally rather cycle 1 or 2 times/yr if I could hold 527 lol.

First of thank u for your opinon.My libdo is soso and as far as energy I take 2 caffine pills daily to keep going.Ive also consdered the slingshot method by Ronnie Roland.I will keep open mind on all answers.

How long after your last cycle and pct did you run those labs. Did you get references to match those numbers? Your total t is within range and the free t is pretty high

I was uneducated and didnt run labs.I havent used AAS for 8 months.Ive seen the light.

Im going to do cycle of low test moderate tren.

I suggest you run hcg during the cycle along with an ai and run a good pct afterwards. You may need caber if you run in to sides from the tren

I have that all in order thanks Jim

Sounds good bro the only draw back to blasting and cruising is that you may end up on permanent trt. You just have to ask yourself if you really want to do that when your natty test levels are within range? If I could choose I would rather not be on trt. Good luck

My 2 cents, and it probably isn't worth that much...

As long as you weigh the risk vs reward, why not do everything you can to improve your quality of life?

I was at 421 when I pulled the trigger. I'm still trying to work out the right protocol for me, but when I did mild cycle, 150mg Test E and 400mg EQ, before settling into TRT and my Test went up to 1300, and I felt the best I had in a very long time.

Now something else to think about, you could have other hormone imbalances, like thyroid.

When I took care of my thyroid, I was probably at about 75%, so it can make a big affect too. Let me know if you want some links to thyroid info.

If you are mid range or low

You still can benefit from HRT and still be within normal range - I have seen people that are low and mid range that have supplemented and hit the higher end of normal range...and they have told me even if I never weight lift again...the sense of well being is worth it...I never want to go back to the way I was.

I was 36, and it was more that I wanted to do a mild cycle and figured I might as well just do TRT because from everything I've read, you'll never recover to more than you were before your cycle...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws