over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great adrenal rebuilding/repair

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
As much as I hate to admit it (especially being in the medical field and I should "know better") I have spent years on Ephedrine, or EC. I would go only very very short periods of rest. Long story short, I ended up exhibiting a lot of the typical "adrenal fatigue" S&S- extreme morning lethargy, not really waking up mentally until 10am, a burst of energy in the late afternoon, constipation, etc. I pretty much needed it just to be "normal."

I tried Reset-AD, which did a fairly good job. I know that people are often concerned about the pregnenolone. I thought of trying Humanofort, but it was cost prohibitive. I thought about just going cold-turkey, taking a lot of Vitamin C , DHEA and tyrosine and just suffer until I finally reached normalcy (which I knew I was going to suck).

For some reason, I decided to try "Raw Adrenal" by Natural Sources before I did anything else (the bottle's labeling looks pretty generic, cheesy). The price was a huge factor, very cheap, so if it didn't work it was no big deal. It is working AMAZING. Not a placebo effect. The next day I had GREAT energy and no desire for ephedrine. I kept telling myself I was going to need ephedrine soon, but my energy kept going. It is MUCH easier to wake up at 5am now (NOT easy, but easier and improving). My cravings for carbs has gone down (not gone but significantly decreased).

If you have been abusing ephedrine or other adrenal stimulants and you know your dependent on them, I highly encourage you to try.

My routine (my best educated thought on the matter as I found no protocol) was two capsules twice a day. First thing in the morning on empty stomach and in the afternoon.

Try it for a week and see what you think.

I have been looking for something to alleviate my adrenal fatigue and will definitely look into this. Thanks for posting

Update

Great, please give an update if you don't mind (maybe a week or two).

As much as I hate to admit it (especially being in the medical field and I should "know better") I have spent years on Ephedrine, or EC. I would go only very very short periods of rest. Long story short, I ended up exhibiting a lot of the typical "adrenal fatigue" S&S- extreme morning lethargy, not really waking up mentally until 10am, a burst of energy in the late afternoon, constipation, etc. I pretty much needed it just to be "normal."

I tried Reset-AD, which did a fairly good job. I know that people are often concerned about the pregnenolone. I thought of trying Humanofort, but it was cost prohibitive. I thought about just going cold-turkey, taking a lot of Vitamin C , DHEA and tyrosine and just suffer until I finally reached normalcy (which I knew I was going to suck).

For some reason, I decided to try "Raw Adrenal" by Natural Sources before I did anything else (the bottle's labeling looks pretty generic, cheesy). The price was a huge factor, very cheap, so if it didn't work it was no big deal. It is working AMAZING. Not a placebo effect. The next day I had GREAT energy and no desire for ephedrine. I kept telling myself I was going to need ephedrine soon, but my energy kept going. It is MUCH easier to wake up at 5am now (NOT easy, but easier and improving). My cravings for carbs has gone down (not gone but significantly decreased).

If you have been abusing ephedrine or other adrenal stimulants and you know your dependent on them, I highly encourage you to try.

My routine (my best educated thought on the matter as I found no protocol) was two capsules twice a day. First thing in the morning on empty stomach and in the afternoon.

Try it for a week and see what you think.

Humanofort can be found for $27 to include shipping online, how much cheaper is this stuff?

Just looked up ingredients and I'm wondering where the adrenal boost is coming from...........I'm guessing the adreneal or spleen tissue?.............can someone explain???

(Raw Adrenal)

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 caps
Servings Per Container: 60 DV

% Daily Values

Amount per Serving

Vitamin A (Fish Liver Oil) 3000 IU 60 %

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 165 mg 275 %

Thiamine (Thiamine HCl) 8 mg 555 %

Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 6.5 mg 390 %

Niacinmide 50 mg 250 %

Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 16.5 mg 830 %

Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate) 8 mg 83 %

Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 8 mg 58 %

Adreneal Tissue 150 mg *

Spleen Tissue 150 mg *

* Nutritional need has not been established

Last edited:
Externally taken cortisol repairs adrenal fatigue, so any of the corticosteroids should help. I would assume the adrenal extract contains a decent ammount? I've got thyroid issues, so adrenal fatigue is constant for me.

i have crohns disease so once in awhile have to take prednisolone and thought it to be realy bad for you in general, do you mean just useing creams etc to somehow take the strain off the adreanals

Price

Humanofort can be found for $27 to include shipping online, how much cheaper is this stuff?

I think $10 for a month supply (maybe $14).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws