over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greece

Lol so I actually pulled a switcheroo. Greece looks amazing but I just can't justify spending $1500 a night to take the same basic bitch IG pics. Booked South Africa and Mauritius. Doing 4 nights in Cape Town, 1 night in Joburg and 2 nights at the Sabi Sands Game Preserve for safari then flying to the island of Mauritius for 5 nights to chill on the beach.
I think you might like this trip better.

Mauritius is supposed to be fantastic.

Would like to hear about the safari you booked. Never heard of the place.

I think you might like this trip better.

Mauritius is supposed to be fantastic.

Would like to hear about the safari you booked. Never heard of the place.
So I have multiple friends from SA and when I told them about the Safari I booked they knew exactly what it was and immediately said I made the perfect choice. This shit looks insane. You’re in the middle of Kruger National Park in a plunge pool villa with a Michelin star style restaurant lol. Link below. Can’t fucking wait!

So I have multiple friends from SA and when I told them about the Safari I booked they knew exactly what it was and immediately said I made the perfect choice. This shit looks insane. You’re in the middle of Kruger National Park in a plunge pool villa with a Michelin star style restaurant lol. Link below. Can’t fucking wait!

👍 You will not want to go home.

Loved Athens and Mykonos. Santorini was kind of boring. As you know it's well known for weddings and the absurd amount the churches charge for them, not that I blame them. Anyway, there just wasn't much to do there. It is beautiful there though, but so is much of Greece. What I didn't expect was to like Athens as much I did. I though it'd be a standard run of the mill European city. I found it to have a ton of charm and not to be terribly crowded which I greatly appreciated. Mykonos and Athens would be all I needed personally to have a wonderful trip. btw, Turkey also has some amazing coastal towns with beaches that rival that of Mykonos. Truth is though, you can't really go wrong with any of them. Also, food is incredibly inexpensive in Greece.

I’ve been to Rome, London, Krakow. Just realizing I’ve never been to Greece. This thread is better than the damn travel reviews! Thanks for all the info everybody!

I want to know where the party is at. But I also think Crete would be better culturally from the sounds of it. So if it’s debauchery or culture, I’m leaning towards debauchery.

I’ve been to Rome, London, Krakow. Just realizing I’ve never been to Greece. This thread is better than the damn travel reviews! Thanks for all the info everybody!

I want to know where the party is at. But I also think Crete would be better culturally from the sounds of it. So if it’s debauchery or culture, I’m leaning towards debauchery.
I lean towards depravity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity