over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greece

slesh

Registered
Thinking about making a trip in August. Looking at Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Crete. Seems like I can do a nice combo of culture, zen beach/pool time and apparently the party scene in Mykonos in August is retarded. Any of y’all been? Thoughts? Probably be about a 14 day total trip so keep that in mind when giving recs.

I have been to Greece twice but none of those places but I know many who have. That trip would be amazing as it contains a bit of everything. Your selection of destinations is great. August is also a great month to go for 3/4 but probably not the best for Santorini. I would still go there because it looks incredible and it's on my to visit list as well. I just mean those videos you see on IG don't show the massive crowds and it's only a small place and it's the type of destination that is best with as few people as possible. I imagine you will book a nice hotel though so you can escape that and just chill and enjoy the scenary for a few days. You could party hard in the other 3 or just save it for Mykonos.

I have been to Greece twice but none of those places but I know many who have. That trip would be amazing as it contains a bit of everything. Your selection of destinations is great. August is also a great month to go for 3/4 but probably not the best for Santorini. I would still go there because it looks incredible and it's on my to visit list as well. I just mean those videos you see on IG don't show the massive crowds and it's only a small place and it's the type of destination that is best with as few people as possible. I imagine you will book a nice hotel though so you can escape that and just chill and enjoy the scenary for a few days. You could party hard in the other 3 or just save it for Mykonos.
Yeah so the blessing and curse of August is it’s their mega high season month because all of the local Europeans go vacation there as well apparently - which should make going out in Mykonos more fun but like you said being that crowded will also effect other aspects of the trip.

And will def make sure whatever hotel I’m at is adults only and has that chill boutique vibe so I don’t have to deal with any shenanigans. Looks like there are a ton of adults only options in Santorini.

Thinking about making a trip in August. Looking at Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Crete. Seems like I can do a nice combo of culture, zen beach/pool time and apparently the party scene in Mykonos in August is retarded. Any of y’all been? Thoughts? Probably be about a 14 day total trip so keep that in mind when giving recs.
Crete if you're looking for a real Greek getaway and experience (I'm Greek). Athens is like NYC, not kidding, absolute chaos...people are maniacs....but the Parthenon is a must in Athens just to experience it, like when you stand in the middle and look around it's pretty f'in cool. Lastly...lol...Mykonos/Santorini are the tourist traps, both very beautiful just like the photos but it's geared 100% to tourists but again it's something to see to say you've been there.

Crete is the authentic/real Greek experience (finest/freshest seafood/lamb...doesn't taste anything like in the U.S.) if that's what you're after...if you drive to the villages by the water it's so peaceful/charming, life is alot different....it really is the definition of stress free. Any questions let me know.

Crete if you're looking for a real Greek getaway and experience (I'm Greek). Athens is like NYC, not kidding, absolute chaos...people are maniacs....but the Parthenon is a must in Athens just to experience it, like when you stand in the middle and look around it's pretty f'in cool. Lastly...lol...Mykonos/Santorini are the tourist traps, both very beautiful just like the photos but it's geared 100% to tourists but again it's something to see to say you've been there.

Crete is the authentic/real Greek experience (finest/freshest seafood/lamb...doesn't taste anything like in the U.S.) if that's what you're after...if you drive to the villages by the water it's so peaceful/charming, life is alot different....it really is the definition of stress free. Any questions let me know.
Dude thank you! This is awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. And everything you said about Crete is what I read and that’s why I want to check it out.

Also, I figured since I’m flying in and out of Athens I might as well check out the city for at least a day.

Im doing this exact cruise in October for my 40th birthday

Before reading the purpose of the thread I was about to say Norma test E used to be available to buy in the pharmacy but doubled in price a few years ago - never mind 🤣

Exactly what a Greek friend recommended to me, Crete. I might be there in August too, that or Antalya, Turkey. Depends on wife.

My fam are looking at properties over in Greece to get a Golden Visa, but are waiting “they don’t think we are near crash yet”. I had a good time in Greece along with some incredible food. Mykonos party Scene is still going but; all kinds of scams.

Max

Dude thank you! This is awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. And everything you said about Crete is what I read and that’s why I want to check it out.

Also, I figured since I’m flying in and out of Athens I might as well check out the city for at least a day.
I plan on retiring there (Crete), family has property there. People are so nice, NOBODY is in a rush...beautiful beaches with mountains surrounding it, etc. You'll never feel stressed lol.

Funny...they aren't used to seeing "big" people...so when I went to the village years ago, all the locals were talking how "Zeus" has arrived lol. At least in the village, there was no gym...locals said it closed a few years before because no one went lol. So might have a tough time with a workout unless you stay in the capital.

I was in Mykonos in July of 2019 before the pandemic, Europe in General has the most ridiculous party scene (I did Barcelona/Ibiza/Athens/Mykonos). I was with someone who spoke greek, it helped a lot, he was respected as more than just a tourist and we got a lot of good information about where to go on which nights. Not sure if all the information would still be accurate but I could dig up some of the spots we went and send you a list.

I doubt you can find a better partying experience anywhere in the world than what weve already got here in the USA in places like Vegas and Miami. And vice versa, folks in Spain, Greece, etc l, wouldn't find anything in US parties that they couldn't find at home. World class venue? Drugs? Sexy people? Good music? That's pretty much it, those four things, right? You can find them here or there, pretty much the same deal either way. That being said, I'd spend my time in Crete based on what's been said above. And perhaps make the short trip to Rome/Vatican city and check out the cultural and religious treasures there too.

I doubt you can find a better partying experience anywhere in the world than what weve already got here in the USA in places like Vegas and Miami. And vice versa, folks in Spain, Greece, etc l, wouldn't find anything in US parties that they couldn't find at home. World class venue? Drugs? Sexy people? Good music? That's pretty much it, those four things, right? You can find them here or there, pretty much the same deal either way. That being said, I'd spend my time in Crete based on what's been said above. And perhaps make the short trip to Rome/Vatican city and check out the cultural and religious treasures there too.
I doubt you ever been outside the USA. Sex, drugs and rock and roll, huh? 🙄 You have a lot to learn about cultures.

I've been to Athens with an ex as a short citytrip and to Santorini with the team after returning from Afghanistan as a way to ease back into society. Didn't do much partying with but both places are worth visiting if you ask me. I like the history and culture part of Athens and Santorini is beautiful.

14 days, should be a lot of fun. Between my wife and my schedule we are lucky to get 8-9 days for our trips, usually 7 days. We've got a few international trips planned this year, our second will be Italy. Have you been?

Lol so I actually pulled a switcheroo. Greece looks amazing but I just can't justify spending $1500 a night to take the same basic bitch IG pics. Booked South Africa and Mauritius. Doing 4 nights in Cape Town, 1 night in Joburg and 2 nights at the Sabi Sands Game Preserve for safari then flying to the island of Mauritius for 5 nights to chill on the beach.

Lol so I actually pulled a switcheroo. Greece looks amazing but I just can't justify spending $1500 a night to take the same basic bitch IG pics. Booked South Africa and Mauritius. Doing 4 nights in Cape Town, 1 night in Joburg and 2 nights at the Sabi Sands Game Preserve for safari then flying to the island of Mauritius for 5 nights to chill on the beach.

Mauritius is beautiful. It’s a fairly small island, although not as small as Seychelles. It is extremely developed with first world amenities. Be sure to check out Casela. I preferred the east for the beaches and the west for shopping. Also everybody speaks English and French, so that makes things easier. You’ll enjoy it!

Mauritius is beautiful. It’s a fairly small island, although not as small as Seychelles. It is extremely developed with first world amenities. Be sure to check out Casela. I preferred the east for the beaches and the west for shopping. Also everybody speaks English and French, so that makes things easier. You’ll enjoy it!
Thanks dude! Booked a beach villa at the Constance Prince Maurice. Seems to be the consensus spot to stay at.

It’s wild - never even heard of Mauritius. Lol I’m such an American idiot in my bubble (really trying to change that). I wanted to parlay SA into another stop since flying there is so fucking expensive on Emeriates. I just starting look at all direct flights out of Joburg and I see this little tiny island I’ve never heard of lol. Pretty cool you can fly SA Airlines direct from Joburg for $600 in a lay flat seat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131