advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greg Plitt struck and killed by train in Burbank.

Just saw this on ig and was wondering about its authenticity. Crazy way to die, I wonder if he was screwing around and paid for it, or if this was something intentional :/

would this have happened if he was getting regular bloodwork and doing his cardio???

would this have happened if he was getting regular bloodwork and doing his cardio???

What the fuck does that stupid respond have to do anything with one's death...have some respect, you are gonna die one day too!

Anyways, that fucking sucks. One of the best physiques ever. Feel bad for his family, rip

Last edited:
Terrible!

Thats jacked up, I wonder what he was doing walking around there.

Thats jacked up, I wonder what he was doing walking around there.

Some are saying he was filming a video/commercial for a protein shake..that he had a camcorder in his hands and that he was with friends. Whether friends or video crew, there are plenty of witnesses. It is hard for me to understand exactly what happened. I am trying to picture it and it is really hard to imagine how it happened, but it seems like a horrible, freak accident.

A Metrolink passenger, Victor Crowell, told news station KABC: "He had on all black. The train went by. I saw him stumble over the tracks. He had a camcorder in his hand."

Police said he was with a group of friends at the time of the tragedy at 4.10pm on Saturday, who will now be interviewed about what happened.

Last edited:
Well that just sucks I always liked his video clips when he talked about training mojo. RIP.

From what some are saying it does sound like just a freak accident.

But how the hell u get hit by a train is beyond me. There is the tracks, there comes the train, stay back.

This is taken from his Wikipedia page:

Plitt was hit and killed by a train in Burbank, California on January 17, 2015. The incident occurred at about 4:10 PM, according to Lt. Leo Bauer of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Transit Services Bureau. Plitt was walking on the tracks in an area where pedestrians are not allowed to cross, near Front Street in downtown Burbank, when he was struck by Metrolink Train 268, which was heading south from Lancaster on the Antelope Valley Line. Officials said Plitt was with friends, videotaping and taking photos of passing trains.[6]

Really tragic. I remember idolizing his physique when I first started training. He was a big deal on bodybuilding.com. Seemed like a really good guy too.

Damn, I remember his video help get through some tough times about a few years ago when I was really down on my luck. He touched so many people's lives and for that will always be a remembered.

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

Im in shock. He was a great representation of hardwork and physical dedication. A true role model for people getting into working out. I wonder how many people he motivated to start training, I bet its a ton. Prayers go out to his loved ones. :(

My friend texted me about this almost right away. My friend's cousin had taken pictures for him a couple of times for magazines.

Apparently he was an army ranger? Actor, model, and to quote my friend's cousin "most models have to have their underwear stuffed, but they never had to do that for Greg" lol. Really is a shame.

I am very curious as to the logistics of this accident. It's easy to hear a train from hundreds of feet away, and only takes a few seconds to move the width of a train. If he was with people and filming it just seems incredibly odd unless some attempted stunt was going on.

Contrary to popular belief it is not easy to hear trains if you see on the tracks and facing away. It is that belief that gets people killed.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws