over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

growin new hair....on my back.

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
wtf?? recently ive been getting hair growth on my back. ive never had hair there but now in the past 2 months in startin to look lokie a baby gorrilla. what gives? ive never use durabolin before now and thats the only thing i think could be causing it. ive heard decca can grow body hair but what about the faster acting durabloin? im onjly using 200 mg a week w 100 mg a week of winstrol(oil based peg), and suspension. i look hard and full and im about 235lb and not training too much like 2 days a week as im moving soon and have to much to do. so what do you guys think and is there a way to stop/reverse it, or do i just have to start shaving my back w the clippers? lol
thanks bros
lucian

your gettin old dude thats all :eek: :D
I notice Eq will give me wild black hairs.

damn.

yea, im gonna be 30 next month. i guess your right. i feel older too, like i get tired now and its tuff to get outa bed in the morning even after 9 hr of sleep. so i guess its clipper time. lol so ragin eq does it? when you stop does the hair go away? my bud says he never had hair till he did high doses of decca and now he looks like a gorilla. and it doesnt go away.

back hair

hey Luc...it's because you're get'n older dude. I never had hair on my back until late 20's....I'm in my mid 30's now ...I'm not a wookie or anything, but I get my wife to shave it with trimmers once a month or so. fun :) she hates it....I tried wax'n it once, but my back got all irritated...it sucked. You could always laser it off if it was too bad.

oh boy..........

guess its official....IM OLD!!!!!! when did this happen? geeze never thought id be the old hairy guy at the gym. DAMN!!!LOL

lucian said:
wtf?? recently ive been getting hair growth on my back. ive never had hair there but now in the past 2 months in startin to look lokie a baby gorrilla. what gives? ive never use durabolin before now and thats the only thing i think could be causing it. ive heard decca can grow body hair but what about the faster acting durabloin? im onjly using 200 mg a week w 100 mg a week of winstrol(oil based peg), and suspension. i look hard and full and im about 235lb and not training too much like 2 days a week as im moving soon and have to much to do. so what do you guys think and is there a way to stop/reverse it, or do i just have to start shaving my back w the clippers? lol
thanks bros
lucian

I do not know a way to stop or reverse this, but I do know you can wax your back about once every 14 days :)

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Yep when i turned 30, I started getting the few long balck hairs....now the fuzz is slowly turning into hair...nothing too thick, but I can notice it...

welcome to the 30's

They make a comb for that. Add some gel, part it properly, you'll look just right for the

planet of the apes. I heard Zeara has a nice looking daughter, want her number? If she starts picking at your back during a date..it means she loves ya orrrrrrrrr just hungry for fleas.

SS

OMG I kill me

Steak Helmet said:
Yep when i turned 30, I started getting the few long balck hairs....now the fuzz is slowly turning into hair...nothing too thick, but I can notice it...

welcome to the 30's
Shit I hit 30 & the hair sprouted from my back, shoulders, chest, abs, just Fu**** everywhere! I hate it & I do find when I'm on it grows so much thicker & faster.
Bald patch on head & monkey boy body :( I'm only 32!

PIT....

I am 31 and I was never hairy...no like you said...abs, shoulder, chest, and some on my back....it isn't bad, but I can tell and it drives me nuts.

I can attest to beatly hairs too....

Yeah, never had them sprout till a couple of years back. Now they are very sporadick(thick black hairs) and cover my shoulders and back. Always had a little chest hair and ab hair but is so much thicker now. I too use a clipper set to keep it down. It's a SOB. I think it is the age thing as when I was 24 no problems like this at all. Makes me giggle though to pic a bunch of full grown men having there women shave there backs hheehehehehehe....I know mine does. :D

The waxing gets old. Thank god it's winter now. I've let mine grow out for about 2 months now. Too cold to go shirtless in Wisconsin. I'm so harry now, that when I scratch my back, it feels like i'm petting a cat.

Yup Luc, here to started when I was about 27 got a few hairs here and there on my shoulders, then on my back, now at 42 its everywhere, has nuthin to so with AAS..I was off for 12 years and it just kept growing..now my whole back is fuckin hairy, it even started going down my triceps now..it sucks!!!..my wife shaves it with the clippers...someday Im gonna do the laser thing..there is a product by a company called Lex..I have info, they say it'll work on coarse back hair..and they offer a money back guarantee..I'll post info tomorrow on it..I tried every cream and bullshit product outthere and nutin worked other than giving me a rash..welcome to middle age:p ,

Saw Palmetto works for me for stopping body hair growth. It's a DHT blocker. I can visually see the difference in my stomach hair when I'm on test and use Saw Plametto vs. not using Saw Palmetto.

Stryker

laser treatment sounds like it would be really expensive, i know for me personally it ouwld take ALOT of zaps to sort out my shoulders, traps, and back... anybody had the procedure done that could shed some light on the cost?

I have a pelt now, too. I'm 40 and I have the wifee shave me down for the summer. She calls me her Silverback. I'm not sure if its the hair or my Gorilla like attitude. I like the r-value in the winter. I hear they are transplanting the hair from other parts of the body to the head with good results now. It takes on the characteristics of the implanted site. I figure I'll be a hair donor at this rate. After I replenish my own noggin of course. Mine is all upper back, it looks like a hair cape. Be glad you lift. The guys that don't look putrid with that small hairy pussy looking body.

also all you guys who are balding... try and remember- you aren't "losing" you hair; it's just moving.

LUCIAN

if you are noticing that you are losing on your head, its magically falling off and re attaching itself on YOUR BACK!!! :D :D :D

but you guys and all saying it has to do with being 30+.... thats a bunch of bull

i have had a hairy back since i was 21... and my shoulders started when i was 18!!!
but im of middleeastern decent.... i have been doing laser treatments, and in the next 3 treatments, i will have a totally bald back!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!

i have been shaving it for years now... its hard to do by yourself, but i have managed... i have a good brother.... :D

rAJJIN said:
your gettin old dude thats all :eek: :D
I notice Eq will give me wild black hairs.

True! I was totally hairless on my back and shoulders until I hit thirty then WHAMO! I'm not too bad, I get like maybe a total of 50 hairs on my back and rear delts. My wife TWEEZES them for me like once a month:eek:

wow!1111

i didnt realize there was a new species of man,. the hairless on head but hairy everywhere elseanderthal. im part of the club now, but its nice to know im not alone and this is a normal part of the aging process. this sucks i dont wanna be old!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131