over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GROWING TALLER..DatBtrue

Basketball

Banned
cjc1295 and hgh what would you say of these two would help me reach my goal. the doctor told me my growth plates are still open and i am trying to get 3-4 inchs in the next 6 months by going on these prodcuts. I also wanted to state that one of my friend over this summer had a nautral growth spurt of 4 inchs I was woundering if i could induce my own growth spurt by taking these drugs before bed becuase that's where you do all your growing. Is there any studies that show hgh defiecent kids growing 4 inchs in a year of 6 months of treatemnt can i reach this goal with my growth plates still open taking high dosages.any help please on how this could work

I put DatBtrue there hoping you will reply you seem to know and have alot of knowledge that I hoping to gain form your post.

how old are you?

I would think in theory that you could cause growth with GH and maybe anavar, if your growth plates have not fused.

I wouldn't be willing to put a number to it, such as "you will grow X amount of inches", but I would think it would be possible- again, provided your growth plates are still open.

Have you considered the use of aromasin to keep the plates open longer?

What is your age?

what is anavar and its effects with gh and how would aromasin keep my growth plates open for longer?

aDivision of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Nemours Children's Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32207, USA

bMayo College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL, USA

Available online 28 August 2009.

"The approach to the child with growth retardation who is in puberty remains an important clinical challenge. The use of high-dose growth hormone (GH), suppression of puberty with GnRH analogs in combination with GH, and the use of selective inhibitors of the aromatase enzyme with aromatase inhibitors (also in combination with GH) are all therapeutic choices that have been studied. Aromatase blockade effectively blocks estrogen production in males with a reciprocal increase in testosterone, and a new generation of aromatase inhibitors, including anastrozole, letrozole and exemestane, is under investigation in adolescent subjects with severe growth retardation. This class of drugs, if judiciously used for a window of time, offers promise as an adjunct treatment of growth delay in pubertal patients with GH deficiency, idiopathic short stature, testotoxicosis, and other disorders of growth. These evolving uses of aromatase inhibitors, however, represent off-label use of the product, and definitive data on their efficacy are not available for each of the conditions mentioned. Safety issues regarding bone health also require further study."

Google it. Lots of info, not all good. Do your research.

Hey Basketball

I hope you are kidding. And you plan on doing this all yourself with no help from a physician?

I can't believe anyone responded to you.

Did I say I hope you are kidding?

I can't wait to see if Dat replies to you. It should be entertaining.

I hope you are kidding. And you plan on doing this all yourself with no help from a physician?

thats what im saying...this kid wont even answer the simple ass question, HOW OLD ARE YOU?...but he wants help.

Thank you for all your imputes I have seem to found what i was looking for and done enough research to see what can be done it seems from theory by surpressing estrogen enhancing hgh and insulin like growth factor and slightly boosting test you can phenomenally change your body. But prolonged estrogen suppression will lead to osteoporosis but this would take over 10-15 years to happen. I would only be doing this for no longer then a year to maximized my growth potential I see the science behind it all from studies showing estrongen deficient adults still were growing in there late 20s and had un-fused growth plates it seem estrogen is the main cause of this. thank you for your impute and more would be appreciated instead of judging me it would be better to give me the knowledge I need to decide whether I would do this or not. and thank you to those who have not judged me but gave postive advice thats was all i was asking for.

You have one body & one chance at this... Your going to have this body the rest of your life. Really think its worth it? Reconsider & put your health & longevity first. Keep reading if you think osteo is the only side...

No Doctor would touch this subject in a healthy adolescent.

Kids here for help. Id rather inform him than him make a desicion without facts.

He seriouss enough he asked multiple times. He gonna try push his genetic limit. No one here has ever tried that:rolleyes:

This is the problem. He dosent need to be made fun of. He needs information. He need to be shown he is going down a scary path. As a father I know kids are going to do what they want to do. They have minds(even if they lack good decision making skills), & act on their instincts. Right or Wrong. In this case Wrong.

Last edited:
nobody was giving you shit bro...we just want to help you

i do hope you will continue checking this thread before you start this, im sure dat will respond.

Gentlemen with all that has been said, If this guy is a fifteen year old, he does not need to be fucking with his body like this, when he is an adult and able to make intelligent decisions on his own, "not because his buddy said he heard this or that" then IMO should we give him this type of info. He should seek professional assistance from a physician.

I'm giving you shit

nobody was giving you shit bro...we just want to help you

i do hope you will continue checking this thread before you start this, im sure dat will respond.

You are either a thread troll or a 100% complete idiot. Even for a kid. Idiot. Go for it junior. Go grow 3 inches in 6 months based on your own research and treatment. Please let us know how that works out for you.

I'm a father too. I was a crazy teenager.

Once again, if you are not kidding, please post up the results of your train wreck. It will be interesting reading. :mad:

what is anavar and its effects with gh and how would aromasin keep my growth plates open for longer?

Your growth plates close when they start to sense higher levels of estrogen in your body.

This will happen when you fully mature and your body starts to produce testosterone at its full capacity (thus, causing more estrogen in your system due to some aromatization of the testosterone).

It's how your body signals your growth plates that puberty is completely over and that it's time for the plates to close.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member