over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth principles for beginners

let me ask you, if one trains without a partner its a little hard to lift to failure cause that weight is gonna fall on you lol, if I kept everything the same and did a 3x5 heavy lifting, instead of 1 set to failure, would that work also ,my gym is open 24 7 and usually there nobody there when im there, do you really want to lift to failure everything stays same diet ,gear and excercises ,3 days weekly, but 3 sets of 5 instead of 1 set failure, I don't think I want to fail at the squat, very dangerous, thoughts

I have this same issue. So I still go heavy on my core exercises (deads, bench, squats, etc) however I really push to failure on hammer machines and cables. Its not quite the same, however it allows me to really push myself and my muscles as best as I can.

I have this same issue. So I still go heavy on my core exercises (deads, bench, squats, etc) however I really push to failure on hammer machines and cables. Its not quite the same, however it allows me to really push myself and my muscles as best as I can.

right ,I thought that to ,or just go to mental failure ,but I think 3 sets of 5 still heavy lifting ,will be better then 1 set mental failure ,I mean as long as you keep making progress ,I guess either will work right, I was gonna start at 3 sets of 5 ,then 4 sets 5 ,then to 5 sets of 5 ,once you get to 5x5 you up the weight to 3 sets of 5, 1 extra set or added weight will confuse the muscle enough

Last edited:
Every time I get confused about training, gear or diet I just have to read through this article once again and I´m good to go :D Hope this would have been around 20 years ago when I was starting out in the iron game, would have saved me a lot of time!

Just read through the entire thread and feel the same!

Thanks for the info and taking the time to answer all the Q's Big A.

If I run squats and deads on a blast my nervous system fries and within two-three weeks I find that I don't fall asleep at night. Very annoying to say the least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

great read but i'm a bit confused as it mentions to use clomid at 10mg/ED throughout cycle to help save testicles?

gf's been complaining about my balls being shrunken all the time so i'm looking for a remedy to fix this and help preserve them from now on. would this be easier and more beneficial than a hcg protocol throughout blast? (i've heard that sometimes hcg is useless on blast)

great read but i'm a bit confused as it mentions to use clomid at 10mg/ED throughout cycle to help save testicles?

gf's been complaining about my balls being shrunken all the time so i'm looking for a remedy to fix this and help preserve them from now on. would this be easier and more beneficial than a hcg protocol throughout blast? (i've heard that sometimes hcg is useless on blast)

ya never seen that in the article bro ,10mg nolvadex yes, or clomid at 50mg eod, tell you the truth if anything works its hcg ,but you could run hcg and clomid together, that's good combo, I think nolvadex is pretty useless in that department

Last edited:

"You also need to use an anti estrogen like Nolvadex at
10mg/d throughout the whole time. Also, you have a
choice between HCG every 4 weeks at 5000IU or Clomid
at 50mg EOD. These will make sure that your balls will
stay at a decent size and they will not forget how to
function."

so
10mg nolva = anti e
+
hcg 5000iu/4wks OR clomid 50mg eod

pretty straightforward.

"
"2. What do you think of being on just test when bulking (say 600mg sust) ? will an anabolic besides like deca (say 600mg sust + 200-400mg deca) yeld much better gains ?"
I do that as well. Most times I don't use the anabolic. I just use test up to 3g/week and the orals 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. With so much test, an anabolic is not going to make much difference.

What is the cut off point where you think the anabolic doesn't make much difference? For a beginner/intermediate would something like

1gram test
200mg mast prop
Dbol or anadrol

Be just as effective as

750 test
400 eg/deca
Dbol or anadrol?

Last edited:
i come a little late here, but thanks to Big A for sharing such an informative post :yeahthat:

Thank you knowadgeable Big A , should I continue test base in the 2nd 4 weeks with oral Nolvadex if my blood test is ok? Do I misunderstand?

Sorry for the double post, it wouldn't let me edit for some reason. You said
"Very important that you try to get as
close to 500g of protein per day. Easiest way to do
that is to have a whey protein shake in water with
every meal. Fats and carbs don't matter. Calories
don't count, macro nutrients (protein, fat, carb) do."
But isn't too much protein bad for us? And fats and carbs don't matter? They are just as important aren't they? By now means am I trying to be a smart ass, I'm just trying to learn everything, and asking questions is the only way to do that. Thanks man!

Deca Dick

Big A,

How can we deal with 'deca dick' if staying on deca as an anabolic for long time as you say?

AAS Protein Synthesis

Sorry for the double post, it wouldn't let me edit for some reason. You said
"Very important that you try to get as
close to 500g of protein per day. Easiest way to do
that is to have a whey protein shake in water with
every meal. Fats and carbs don't matter. Calories
don't count, macro nutrients (protein, fat, carb) do."
But isn't too much protein bad for us? And fats and carbs don't matter? They are just as important aren't they? By now means am I trying to be a smart ass, I'm just trying to learn everything, and asking questions is the only way to do that. Thanks man!

I think AAS increase protein synthesis. If you are a natural & taking 500gms protein a day, may be thats a problem or to be more precise a waste of money. But on steroids, 500gms is not so high. But if you weigh just 150lbs that's a different story..!!

Big A you talk about using all the liver aids you can get ahold of, but if we use Synthergine would we need any other liver aids?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws