over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth principles for beginners

Big A - great article. Some questions.

1. Does it matter 'when' you have the protein, so long as you reach 500g a day? So for example, can I have 3 massive protein shakes with eggs, and a single pasta meal (to get the carbs) and that's it? Or should you try to space things out? I'm often told mixed things like 'you need beef to grow' etc.

2. Is there value n spreading out injections during the week vs doing it all in one go on a single day?

3. Does the protein brand etc matter? Or normal whey and eggs is sufficient?

1. Does it matter 'when' you have the protein, so long as you reach 500g a day? So for example, can I have 3 massive protein shakes with eggs, and a single pasta meal (to get the carbs) and that's it? Or should you try to space things out? I'm often told mixed things like 'you need beef to grow' etc.

2. Is there value n spreading out injections during the week vs doing it all in one go on a single day?

**Just a few of my own notations**

(1)This is kind of a mixed question. 500g seems like over kill, sounds more like a goal to try and reach than something really attainable by the general populace, though Big A is spot on about no one basically getting enough protein, also i would think it depends on your goals and size. There's studies about bodybuilders creating food allergies by force feeding, this is something to take into account. When to take protein and what sources to get protein from? Space it out, it's better for metabolism and digestion. I would not completely rely on protein shakes alone. Beef has other added benefits, yes, such as creatine, but you can take creatine monohydrate and would be fine. I personally do not eat a lot of red meat, I don't like the way it breaks down in my body. Back in the day they didn't have all of the supplement products we have today so they had to eat tons and tons of meat. But don't rely solely on supplements! Nothing beats a balanced diet.
(2)All depends on the ester and half-life. You should be researching this most definitely.
(3)Personally, the only thing that matters about brand is the TYPE of protein in it and what other nutrients are in it; carbs, sugars, salts, BCAA's etc. Also, one of my favorite times to have protein is within the first hour after a workout, when the muscles are first torn down and starving they are in the perfect environment to absorb the nutrients needed. Generally after a workout, I'll spike my insulin with some fast acting carbs and put some creatine in my protein shake and some BCAA's. I'm sure many have their own little post workout mix.

I know I missed some things, what you have to say Big A?

With the addition of novel advances in the world of fitness, where do SARMs play in terms of keeping gains. What are stacking protocols to use say after a TREN/test cycle to keep said gains? Any input on SARMS for keeping size are appreciated thanks fellas.

Big A just wanted to say ty for all of the insight you provide on this board. It has been very helpful and made me aware of things that I may never have even considered before

I've heard from friends that spreading out the injections will help stabilize blood levels, but in terms of the half life it makes no difference depending on the type of aas.
I try to eat every 2-3 hours to remain in an anabolic state

Great Read

Great read, a wealth of knowledge around here!!

I like the 4 weeks pulse of orals. I also didn't think protein had so much of an effect on liver.

Great post, thanks. There is one question: I don't find info about the cardio trainings. Cardio is to strengthen the heart muscle. So, How often should I do cardio (before or after weight training)?

Great post, thanks. There is one question: I don't find info about the cardio trainings. Cardio is to strengthen the heart muscle. So, How often should I do cardio (before or after weight training)?

after weight training

Excellent memo. Many nuances that I can emphasize for myself.

Very Impressive

BIG A your knowlege never ceases to amaze me!! thats the most informative thing i have ever read for a beginner!! your the man in the know i swear to god, oh this is also my first post on this board, from ripped mass!! thanks a lot for all the info its guys like you that make more people want to GROW!!! thanks heaps man!

-bigDave

This article really is helpful to a guy like myself who is just really getting into his fitness lifestyle. thanks a lot for the read and kudos to the writer. :)

Ditto

Big A just wanted to say ty for all of the insight you provide on this board. It has been very helpful and made me aware of things that I may never have even considered before

Big thanks from myself as well. Thats exactly how I feel. Greatly Appreciative for the knowledge!

Short And Sweet

Great read, a wealth of knowledge around here!!

Same here brother! Great read nothing better than getting to point and making a very strong one for that matter! That is what we are all here for in the first place right?? Strength!

Bravo

Nothing like a little gratitude after receiving a wealth of knowledge! Bravo brother!

Awesome read!

Thanks Big A! That is the simplest, most in-depth, comprehensive explanation I’ve ever read.

Awesome read!

Newbie here. Thanks Big A! That is the simplest, most in-depth and comprehensive layout I’ve read.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131