over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guide to Melanotan

guys, with mtii i havnt noticed many spots or freckles and im responding well to it so far. i had UV exposure under a weak sun(in the late afternoon) a couple days ago then the next day i woke up with 3 dark specs on my face...now im worried about (sunbed)tanning tomorrow...should i wear SPF on my face? SPF15 sounds good??

thnx

... I don't get what you're saying. So you didn't get spots from MT2... then you did?

How much are you using btw?

imho you should be covering and protecting your face at most times, particularly while in the sunbed. many look very foolish when they tan their face too much on MT-2

Don't cover your face that's foolish. It you're getting too tan just don't use so much! I lot of people run into this problem when they don't high and frequently but don't go tanning so the melanin never oxidizes except for their head which is often exposed. go tanning after administration and you allow your whole body to oxidize allowing for even coloring.

People's perception on the tanning of their body versus their face differs. On your face you lips, mouth, and eyes can offset the color and allow to seem too dark, but in reality if your face is too dark, your whole body is too dark as well to everyone but yourself. How you perceive yourself compared to how others perceives varies greatly. This is where we run into trouble with melanotan, you don't ever seem dark enough until you see someone and they start asking you WTF???

go tanning after administration and you allow your whole body to oxidize allowing for even coloring.

My melanotan photo therapy strategy is to avoid excess UVR to the face. Not all users want to go tanning. Best of luck

theres no right or wrong answer. Its just how much solute do you want in your solvent? lol

I know there is no wrong or right answer. I have never mixed peptides before. I do not know how to get the right dosages. I want to be doing .25 ED. Hopefully my bac water comes in soon. ::tar-wars

I know there is no wrong or right answer. I have never mixed peptides before. I do not know how to get the right dosages. I want to be doing .25 ED. Hopefully my bac water comes in soon. ::tar-wars

so in a 10mg vial that makes 40 doses. Now how much BW do you want to inject with each dose? Take that number times 40 and thats how much BW you will need. So if you want to inject 10 ius with every .25mgs dose (100 ius = 1 ml) than you will need to include 4 Ml of BW.

Hell I only do .25 once a week sometimes twice before tanning. I noticed the same results but a better "look" than using everyday without tanning.

Hell I only do .25 once a week sometimes twice before tanning. I noticed the same results but a better "look" than using everyday without tanning.
not everyone will have the same results depends on your skin type. myself and my wife have been using this stuff since it showed up online its a good idea to load for a week so you dont burn. we have to do some tanning for a few wks then you can back off. but if you want to stay dark you do need to get some uv Evey so often. and we maintain with at least .25 twice a wk.

i feel sick almost immediately after the injection...is this normal

I just started using this method (.25mcg an hour before tanning) on wed.

While my friend has been using the loading and maintaining method.

So we will see who gets the most sides (moles, uneven skin color, etc)

And who gets tan the fastest. (hes already tanner, but aslo has had alot of dark spots show up)

I just started using this method (.25mcg an hour before tanning) on wed.

While my friend has been using the loading and maintaining method.

So we will see who gets the most sides (moles, uneven skin color, etc)

And who gets tan the fastest. (hes already tanner, but aslo has had alot of dark spots show up)
The more you take the darker your going to get. and it does not make spots it just makes everything you have darker. freckles, moles, circles under your eyes and so on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131