over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I Don't Feel Very Good

i haven't in a long time...years....why?

giving blood should lower your crit. which is a good idea

I would drop the drol/dbol for now and cut the sust in half and remove the deca.

this is definitely fixable but its time to scale back and let the body try and work through it.

personally I would scale back to trt for a month and then get labs. but if you think you are really in bad shape get to a dr.

giving blood should lower your crit. which is a good idea

I would drop the drol/dbol for now and cut the sust in half and remove the deca.

this is definitely fixable but its time to scale back and let the body try and work through it.

personally I would scale back to trt for a month and then get labs. but if you think you are really in bad shape get to a dr.

so cut out drol/dbol and deca asap and go to 250mg sus/wk? what is the purpose of the trt phase at a low dose?

i haven't in a long time...years....why?

Other than straight blood letting its the best way to keep hemotocrit levels down which I agree with the others could be an issue. Do this though, since youre going to the doc make sure you get a full panel of bloodwork done. Most docs won't wanna do the full panel, but dont leave without getting it. Yes the doc knows what he's doing but we're talking about your health. Don't take I don't think you need it cuz guess what, doctors can be wrong.

so cut out drol/dbol and deca asap and go to 250mg sus/wk? what is the purpose of the trt phase at a low dose?

just try and get everything back into sync and not feel like crap.. if you quit cold turkey you will feel like total crap. One time when I came off my test levels were 129 and dude I woke every night with a runny nose and felt like I was dead- no energy at all.

I know deca makes me feel like shit, its the only aas that gave me nosebleeds at what a lot of people consider a low dose of 300mgs a week. I went up to 600/wk once and I thought my eyes were going to explode.

not saying its just the deca but the combo you got going on is hardcore. you've been doing this for three months?

my thoughts are you will be fine but again if get to a dr if you think its best.

Last edited:
Did you check your blood pressure? It may be something as simple as that.
If your hematocrit is high and your blood pressure is too, you are risking your health. If I were in your position, I would stay calm, make a doc appointment, drop all AAS except test (keep at hrt levels, 100-200mg per week), and get your BP checked. If you don't have a monitor at home, go to a drug store and use the ones they have in the pharmacy.
Don't freak out though, I would be feeling way off from that cycle too, even without there being anything wrong. Sometimes certain drugs and certain doses just make you feel like crap for some reason.

I wouldn't rush to tell your doc about your use... I doubt he will be able to help you any more than he would if he didn't know what you were on. Just tell him how you feel and he will run the appropriate tests. Hematocrit is part of a standard blood panel, so he will test for the right stuff without you telling him you are on AAS.

As stated above most likely a BP and cell count problem. I think many people are confused about rbc/ hemocrit /hemoglobin. My hemoglobin was at about 20 after a long eq run . Bad left side of head headaches flushing etc.
Once blood gets that thick your endurance goes down not up.
Get your bloods done. I highly suggest looking up some of Maldorffs old threads on rbc. hemglobin/ crit. Very knowledgable.
Thanks, T

red face = high BP?, Heart rate/breathing = anxiety?

I'd use propanolol. Being a beta blocker, it will lower your BP while blocking the effects of adrenaline. Sometimes when sitting still, I may notice something off accompanied by a heavy heartbeat or high heart rate. I believe I make it worse by having minor freak outs that compound the issue. Of course benzos would beat anxiety but in my opinion seriously hamper motivation and lifestyle. The beta blocker would just remove the emotional impact on your physical self, and drop the blood pressure. Then when sitting quietly you could more accurately diagnose yourself. Heavy heartbeat = thick blood? Hydrate and consider a blood donation (if you do the donation (especially multiple like 3 in 6 weeks), supplement with iron afterwards). Heavy breathing can be excess CO2 in your blood present as carbonic acid which causes your body to increase respiration. Try a cup of water saturated with sodium bicarbonate 3 times over 6 hours, or the same with 1-2g calcium carbonate and then sit still again.

Get bloods.

The flushing you mention is indicative of high hematocrit, which is seriously bad over time. Why I stay away from RBC raising meds such as oxy and eq. Not worth it imo.

Best of luck mate.

Edit:Whats your blood pressure like bro?

Sounds like blood pressure to me. Get some blood work done also. I have mine done every three months and I sleep well at night. Good luck. By the way, I do take blood pressure med. and it doesn't affect anything.

red face = high BP?, Heart rate/breathing = anxiety?

I'd use propanolol. Being a beta blocker, it will lower your BP while blocking the effects of adrenaline. Sometimes when sitting still, I may notice something off accompanied by a heavy heartbeat or high heart rate. I believe I make it worse by having minor freak outs that compound the issue. Of course benzos would beat anxiety but in my opinion seriously hamper motivation and lifestyle. The beta blocker would just remove the emotional impact on your physical self, and drop the blood pressure. Then when sitting quietly you could more accurately diagnose yourself. Heavy heartbeat = thick blood? Hydrate and consider a blood donation (if you do the donation (especially multiple like 3 in 6 weeks), supplement with iron afterwards). Heavy breathing can be excess CO2 in your blood present as carbonic acid which causes your body to increase respiration. Try a cup of water saturated with sodium bicarbonate 3 times over 6 hours, or the same with 1-2g calcium carbonate and then sit still again.

Why supplement iron? Most men unless having regularly scheduled blood donations, have chronically elevated iron levels.

Women, not so much, as they have a "natural" release every month.

If you ever looked at a bottle of vitamins for men and compared it to one for women, 90% of the time the only difference is the men's formula lacks iron.

Why supplement iron? Most men unless having regularly scheduled blood donations, have chronically elevated iron levels.

Women, not so much, as they have a "natural" release every month.

If you ever looked at a bottle of vitamins for men and compared it to one for women, 90% of the time the only difference is the men's formula lacks iron.

I read a thread (can't point you to it) about a guy having real problems after just a few donations. He got his iron checked. I made a mental note to ensure that if I needed to donate several times, I should take an iron supplement. I don't mean overdo it, just take a weeks worth or so of some multi with iron. I think the guy avoided red meat too.... mostly rice, chicken, and fish.

By the way, the heavy breathing test by increasing the blood pH is only to ascertain that carbonic acid is the culprit. Carbonic acid is a natural result of cell respiration which is increased with metabolism. The increased metabolism due to AAS may just be a thing one has to deal with. I'd say don't smoke and do cardio to increase respiration efficiency.

Last edited:
What did your cycle look like before the current one?
I ran the d-bol/Anadrol combo once after reading one of Gavin Kane's articles. :( Big mistake I had similar symptoms. I wouldn't freak out just drop that combo and get blood work.

Go to the drugstore and spend $80 on a blood pressure monitor so you can check your bp at home. Do not tell your doc about the aas use, it will go on record and could effect your insurance.

What did your cycle look like before the current one?
I ran the d-bol/Anadrol combo once after reading one of Gavin Kane's articles. :( Big mistake I had similar symptoms. I wouldn't freak out just drop that combo and get blood work.

4 mths ago i was on 1cc/tren ed, and 750 test cyp/week.

or are you tqalking b4 that back in my ball playing days??? i was drinking reforvit-b, shooting sten amps, wqatson cyp, brovel t-200, winny, tren, eq, u name it...little bit of everything mixed into it...remember i'd just switch compounds i didn't cycle on or off

Bro do you have a death wish or something? U do a retraded a cycle and then wonder what happened.
I can put money down your liver enzymes r through the roof
Your hdl is in the low 20s
Your creatinine is elevated
And you are probably starting to develop some cardiac hypertrophy.

Ask the doc for ast alt creatinine hdl hem and hematocrit .-
Also ask if you can get an echo and an EKG.

Stop everything pronto until u figure this out.

The only opinion to your situation you need is the one that matters most, the gp.

One more thing I did notice that I want to bring up tho, I noticed in another thread that you eat anything you want and stay lean, this I really wish I can do, so I applaud you for it. The reason I bring this up is I know if I don't watch my sodium level on my deca/test cycle I'm on, my face gets beet red, and my blood pressure rises. Just something to think about, and drink lots o water!

4 mths ago i was on 1cc/tren ed, and 750 test cyp/week.

or are you tqalking b4 that back in my ball playing days??? i was drinking reforvit-b, shooting sten amps, wqatson cyp, brovel t-200, winny, tren, eq, u name it...little bit of everything mixed into it...remember i'd just switch compounds i didn't cycle on or off

Just the recent stuff.
So how much time in between the last and the current.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131