over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW1515 is the BOMB!

The GW-501516 is making training fun!
I just did a full chest workout, 5 exercises, 20 sets.
Then i did arms, all giant sets and strip sets, 8 bicep exercises and 7 tricep exercises but all were several sets in each set so total a burn out!
I also did abs!

Do you suppose this could offset what Tren does to cardio?

I just trained biceps, triceps, and traps on my lunch break. I got so energized it felt incredible! I could have trained forever! I really like this GW-501516. Workouts don’t wind me at all now.

This GW-501516 is amazing!!!
My endurance is through the roof!
I did a full chest workout consisting of 5 exercises 20 sets total. Then i did a full arm workout consisting of 3 triceps exercises and 3 biceps exercises, 24 total sets and some were giant sets. I couldn’t rest. I had to superset everything for arms because resting was driving me crazy!!!
So i see why GW-501516 burns fat, because you can train forever!!!
Bear in mind my endurance is usually terrible!

Are you having any sides? Forget it just read your final post

im about to start some tren up soon

what kinda sides does GW-501516 have
I never felt the first side effect. Crazy thing is I never felt like anything was happening until you start doing something manual.....and even then nothing more than everything you did was easier. Your ready for your next set quicker....you find yourself hitting cardio harder without perceiving any additional effort....it's wild.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I never felt the first side effect. Crazy thing is I never felt like anything was happening until you start doing something manual.....and even then nothing more than everything you did was easier. Your ready for your next set quicker....you find yourself hitting cardio harder without perceiving any additional effort....it's wild.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

That’s exactly what i feel. I feel normal until i start lifting weights. Then i don’t need to rest in between sets and i even get impatient if i have to wait. I can train forever and never get winded.

I’m seeing more definition everyday. I cut carbs back some. Have to look good for summer. 😀

I took 20mg while on a tren run. It really helped me pushed through my cardio. I like Cardarine because the effects of it are noticeable.

I took 20mg while on a tren run. It really helped me pushed through my cardio. I like Cardarine because the effects of it are noticeable.

They really are. I just trained legs:3 pressing movements, extensions, seated leg curls, and seated calve raises. I cuts carbs back to speed up the fat loss.

John been a lil busy but here is the update

How are things going with the GW-501516?

SO I am doing pretty good with it. I started doing a HCG run this week from my doc rather than TRT. Before I started the HCG I was down 8 lbs with the GW alone. My Cardio is still high as well. I am hoping the GW, the HCG and the fasting diet I am on will get me down to my 190-195 lbs I am looking for.

I have been taking pics every week can't see much change with the 8lbs loss but hoping to soon. Still liking it need anther bottle ordering tonight

Last edited:
GW is the shit. I really don't know why more people aren't using it. I would almost say it's a must use for long term gear users.

GW is the shit. I really don't know why more people aren't using it. I would almost say it's a must use for long term gear users.
You know why bro! The mention of cancer in mice.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

this changes the body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids which is why it's mentioned with raising HDL and lowering LDL. i get that. it also allows you to feel like you've caught a second wind while pushing yourself in workouts. i get that, but what are the odds of not resting long between sets and pushing yourself into a stroke?

does this stuff magically lower chances of heart attack and stroke while working out? wish Stewie or Swifto would see this somehow, someway.

everything gives you cancer.

You know why bro! The mention of cancer in mice.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just saying everything gives you cancer. Or diarrhea! Take your pic.:)

Just saying everything gives you cancer. Or diarrhea! Take your pic.:)

It was a bullshit study! Try megadosing anything, even water will kill you if you have too much. Now the new studies show GW-501516 can be used to target and kill cancer cells.

It was a bullshit study! Try megadosing anything, even water will kill you if you have too much. Now the new studies show GW-501516 can be used to target and kill cancer cells.
Why do you think it was bullshit?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner