over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyms In Atlanta & Green Bay

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I'm going to be in Atlanta for the second half of July and Green Bay for a few weeks in August.

In Atlanta, I'm staying near downtown, close to the 85 & 20 interchange.

In Green Bay, I'm staying near the Botanical Garden.

Open to any suggestions. I'm a 24 Hour Fitness member (none in Atlanta or Green Bay) but enjoy dungeons just as much.

Not much downtown because traffic is so bad. There is an LA Fitness on 19th st at Atlantic Station, also a nice touristy place to eat, people watch, etc. Gravitee Fitness in Midtown looks half decent but Midtown is the gay section of town so beware.

Snap Fitness Inman Park will be close.

You'll have to drive outward to find a good bodybuilding gym and time wise it won't be worth except weekends. Coffee's Gym in Marietta.

Not much downtown because traffic is so bad. There is an LA Fitness on 19th st at Atlantic Station, also a nice touristy place to eat, people watch, etc. Gravitee Fitness in Midtown looks half decent but Midtown is the gay section of town so beware.

You'll have to drive outward to find a good bodybuilding gym and time wise it won't be worth except weekends. Coffee's Gym in Marietta.

Yeah not much for real gyms left in ATL, LA Fitness and other big corporate boxes have taken over. As already mentioned, sitting in traffic for an hour probably isn't worth looking for something better vs what is close to where you are staying.

So I'm sticking with the LA Fitness at Ansley Mall - got hooked up on a month membership for $50 instead of the $15 daily rate. Nice facility, plenty of good equipment, and plenty of easy parking since it's at a mall. Made the mistake of going to LA Fitness Midtown by Georgia Tech my second day here which was a nightmare to get to.

Highly recommend Fox Bros. BBQ to anyone visiting Atlanta, one of the few places with giant beef ribs. Driving ~75 miles a day between hospital and where we're staying so I'm living on 2 clean meals and a pound ribs / chicken + fries from Fox Bros. each day! Got in such good shape before the trip that I've just been getting leaner and harder since we got here but trying to get extra calories in to get a rebound going.

Coffee's is awesome. I got that recommendation from the mod AAP over on EF and it was well worth the drive. Hardcore.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity