over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GYMS IN KUWAIT?

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anyone on the board from there with any information?

You shouldnt have a problem finding a good one.
BBing is currently very popular in Arab countries around the persian gulf, its becoming almost a national sport

there is a gym in kuwait (actually a chain) called oxygen gym.. many pros, including dennis james. used to go there to train before shows and dennis actually was manager for them for a while.. some of the best equipped gyms yo will see.. the owner is very wealthy and is a huge bodybuilding fan.. they have a web site if ya goggle.. i am sure there are other gyms as well.. it is a very wealthy country..

He is searching for how far away from him he can have me sent.

there is a gym in kuwait (actually a chain) called oxygen gym.. many pros, including dennis james. used to go there to train before shows and dennis actually was manager for them for a while.. some of the best equipped gyms yo will see.. the owner is very wealthy and is a huge bodybuilding fan.. they have a web site if ya goggle.. i am sure there are other gyms as well.. it is a very wealthy country..

I realized that name was familiar. It is a link on Dennis Wolf's site. Looks like a sweet gym with all the luxuries.

**broken link removed**

There must be good gyms somewere, a bodybuilder from there who works as a trainer and was pro Mr.Universe guest posed over here a few years back. I will find his name.

Yes, actually.....a job opportunity has actaully fallen in my lap.

It's something I am going to look in to for sure. I don't want to be an idiot though. It's just something I am looking into. I could have my house paid of rather quickly...I'll say that. lol.:cool:

I realized that name was familiar. It is a link on Dennis Wolf's site. Looks like a sweet gym with all the luxuries.

**broken link removed**

Looks good, dont know if there would be enough weights there for JT tough. I know you are a very strong guy JT. Love the 100% hardcore sign, like the feel of that place thanks for the link.

It's something I am going to look in to for sure. I don't want to be an idiot though. It's just something I am looking into. I could have my house paid of rather quickly...I'll say that. lol.:cool:

ooooo… I like the smell of money! Snowflakes and cupcakes and big rolls of $50's :p

Wow

Never posted,I usually just lurk... but I have some experience in the middle east. I worked over there for a 1.5 yrs at the AF and Army bases. Let me know if you need any info on the area or the contractor your working for. The gyms on the bases are really good also(if thats where your going)

The best thing about Kuwait is their food(well if you like lebanese/greek/Middle east). Lots of it and most is fresh. Highly recommended!

Oh, and there are pharmacies on every corner for needs you might have..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
JT,
A south african friend of mine works as a teacher there. pm me if you want me to introduce you to him and you guys could talk.

I saw that oxygen gym you are talking about, Lats!

That place looks awesome!

Hahaha....Yeah, right!

Looks good, dont know if there would be enough weights there for JT tough. I know you are a very strong guy JT. Love the 100% hardcore sign, like the feel of that place thanks for the link.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, my friend....but I am sure there are more than enough weights for a tall wussy fella like me.

The place does look great, doesn't it?! Wow.

Have you looked outside tonight, Desp? Holy crap!

OH COME ON JT THE SNOW IS NOT THAT BAD!

I just got back from the store...6 inches of snow on my car and the wind is blowing...it may be not bad where you live...but trust me...it's cold, snowy and nasty here.

Thank heavens no powerlifting meets this weekend!

I just want to get ahead a little, Brick!

ooooo… I like the smell of money! Snowflakes and cupcakes and big rolls of $50's :p

I am so tired of pay check to pay check.....:)

Hey, isn't your gal from somewhere over there?

He is searching for how far away from him he can have me sent.

:) She's got the look. Dark hair and eyes...

Yes, after posting this question I did a search.

You shouldnt have a problem finding a good one.
BBing is currently very popular in Arab countries around the persian gulf, its becoming almost a national sport

It sure looks like you are right!

I will do that!

JT,
A south african friend of mine works as a teacher there. pm me if you want me to introduce you to him and you guys could talk.

Everything sure looks good. It looks like Kuwaitis actually like Americans. So that's a plus! lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws