over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno even when using A-dex??

Thewhite9t

Registered
I am about a week and a half into my cycle and I seem to have developed a small, hard, sensitive lump behind one of my nipples. I've never gotten gyno before, but it seems to fit the description.

Anyway, cycle looks like this-

Test Enan- 600mg/wk
Tren ace- 300mg/wk
D-bol- 40mg/day
A-dex- 1mg/day

Is it possible to have gotten gyno from high estrogen levels? It doesn't seem to be so considering I've done cycles with almost this many androgens before and no Anti-estrogen and no gyno.

I'm thinking this might be prolactin induced gyno from the tren? What should I do about that?

I started taking 20mg/day nolva to help prevent any more growth.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm thinking about making an appointment with an endocrinologist.

If its from Tren the nolva won't do anything. I've gotten Tren gyno multiple times and I just let it be because for me it always goes away once I end the cycle and do PCT. If you really want to stop it you'll have to use Letro. That was about the only thing that stopped Tren gyno for me or if you want to basically prevent it completely you'd have to do the tren with no test at all or do Test and use letro a lot so that your estrogen is real low at all times which ends up hindering gains. Either way it sucks.

Yep, it's from the tren. Prolactin/progestin related. Nolva will make it WORSE!
Your best bet would be some Prami from ResearchStop.

go with aromasin and Prami from ResearchStop, id ditch the armidex i think aromasin is head and shoulder above other ai's.

Squeeze the lump and see if you lactate. If it doesn't then it's estro related gyno which means that the a-dex you have may be possibly fake. I know one source that sells fake adex.

Aromasin and prami will solve any problems you have bro. I get gyno from tren and thats what it sounds like to me.

I know one source that sells fake adex.

Have you mentioned it to them? Are they aware it's fake?

After talking 2 them about it first, it's worth making a discrete test purchase to verify whether they are still selling bunk ancilliaries.

If they have the problem reported 2 then & they still sell crap, then Big A should be notified for discipline.

Have you mentioned it to them? Are they aware it's fake?

After talking 2 them about it first, it's worth making a discrete test purchase to verify whether they are still selling bunk ancilliaries.

If they have the problem reported 2 then & they still sell crap, then Big A should be notified for discipline.

Bro, I don't think they are a sponsor here, because if they were I would've talked to big a about it before saying anything.

Squeeze the lump and see if you lactate. If it doesn't then it's estro related gyno which means that the a-dex you have may be possibly fake. I know one source that sells fake adex.

Just want to chime in that you may not necessarily lactate on queue. You may very well have gotten it from tren however, I did on 20mg a day or aromasin while on a stack that included 400mg of tren.

I dumped the tren, waited a bit, went on 40mg nolva and 5mg bromocriptine (parlodel) and it is shrinking down nicely.

Okay I squeezed the lump and did not lactate. I tried this multiple times. It is not even directly behind the nipple. Almost an inch away.

It's very small. I don't think the A-dex is fake because I'm on D-bol and have not bloated up very much. A little, but not more than a normal test cycle.

I ditched the nolva though as I don't want to make it worse. I'm also going to lower the tren dosage.

I would hve gone with aromasin, but a source I use on these boards sells astoundingly cheap A-dex.

Thanks for all the info guys. If it starts getting worse I'll have to take farther action.

I am about a week and a half into my cycle and I seem to have developed a small, hard, sensitive lump behind one of my nipples. I've never gotten gyno before, but it seems to fit the description.

Anyway, cycle looks like this-

Test Enan- 600mg/wk
Tren ace- 300mg/wk
D-bol- 40mg/day
A-dex- 1mg/day

Is it possible to have gotten gyno from high estrogen levels? It doesn't seem to be so considering I've done cycles with almost this many androgens before and no Anti-estrogen and no gyno.

I'm thinking this might be prolactin induced gyno from the tren? What should I do about that?

I started taking 20mg/day nolva to help prevent any more growth.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm thinking about making an appointment with an endocrinologist.

Two problems in relation to your cycle:

(1) Anastrozole isn't very good for AAS users because it isn't that great at inhibiting the formation of E2 (Estradiol) (As Mr Researchstop has explained many times.);

(2) Trenbolone raises prolactin levels and you aren't taking anything to counter this.

Taking Nolva if you have gyno is very bad idea. When you stop taking it you are likely to make the gyno worse. You should start taking Letrozole to try and reverse the gyno or at least halt its progress.

Your gyno is most likely from a combination of estradiol and prolactin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131