over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

haha..do you even lift bro!!!

Vitaly told the kid you don't look like you work out you look like you milk cows lol

You have to watch out for Russians, they all know how to kick box.

especially if cossack decent... they dont call it russian bare knuckle fighting for nothing LOL

Frankly EJ is dead on with the mentality of the general population... most people with their ignorant, i'll show you, macho bullshit cuz some petty words got their panties in a bunch and since they dont have much intelligence and a sharp tongue to shit talk back or roll with the punches they feel they need attempt violence....

me personally, i dont go out of my way to look for trouble or intentionally start trouble but since sometimes unfortunately I just like a good just fight thanks to my line of work, although all the years of toxicity has my morals and ethics becoming more ambiguous to mainly follow the principle of only hurt those that deserve it, but if I was in the mood to make an example and I was doing the stunt for good fun and ppl wanted to take it upon them self to get bent like dumbshit #1 and #2 at the end pulled their macho bullshit puffing their chest, then business would be handled quick fast and in a hurry...

with those circumstances any one can easily articulate self defense due to imminent danger of close proximity of multiple threats, verbal threats and assaultive body language...

and I'm sure a whole heap of ppl would say I am just as low lifed as those dummies for stooping to their level but louie simmons said it best when being interviewed about gear.. your morals and ethics are yours, not mine!:D

Last edited:
What line of work is that? Also what's Cossack?

Cossack

(a member of a Slavic people living in southern European Russia and Ukraine and adjacent parts of Asia and noted for their horsemanship and military skill; they formed an elite cavalry corps in czarist Russia)

Oh thought it was a typo.

local corrections... where if violence was kind of like a kitchen appliance that would be the equivalency of a pressure cooker...

Also, I can relate to guys who do MMA get trashed and want to fight, when you embrace violence and become one with it then it becomes an instinctive second nature, but that is where discipline comes in or morals or ethics creed etc etc...

will definitely say they are very immature and even cowardly if they are going to use a couple drinks as an excuse to go out of their way to cause problems for guys just doing their job, obviously that is if in fact security is doing their job trying to keep the peace lol... the wrong kind of ppl get into that line of work also just to want to fuck with ppl... again cowardly and pathetic...

It is a good video. C'mon guys, it would not be as funny if he wasn't take that risk of possibly getting hit or choked or some other form of physical altercation. Would we be really watching it if the video was about him going up to guys and going "hey bro, those are some nice muscles, you must work out!"?

local corrections... where if violence was kind of like a kitchen appliance that would be the equivalency of a pressure cooker...

Also, I can relate to guys who do MMA get trashed and want to fight, when you embrace violence and become one with it then it becomes an instinctive second nature, but that is where discipline comes in or morals or ethics creed etc etc...

will definitely say they are very immature and even cowardly if they are going to use a couple drinks as an excuse to go out of their way to cause problems for guys just doing their job, obviously that is if in fact security is doing their job trying to keep the peace lol... the wrong kind of ppl get into that line of work also just to want to fuck with ppl... again cowardly and pathetic...

Yeah I do security and have never had to hit some one, ever, rarely even touch people unless they are hurting themselves. Had to restrain some one on LSD because they were throwing themselves at the wall and floor.
I have been victim to bouncers looking to fuck people up. A few clubs here in the outer boroughs of NYC are famous for bouncers breaking up arguments by really fucking up both parties to boost their egos.
But what goes around, comes back around.

Last edited:
You ARE an idiot

you would hit someone because they called you skinny ? you have some fucking issues

that's not how things work in America, your life gets fucked up for hitting someone for saying " you are skinny "... explain that to the judge

The guy that made that video is a bitch, needs to get fucked up for fucking with peoople like that. Lots of punks think you won't flatten them for fucking around like that, sure would be funny to see him taught otherwise.

Last edited:
What ????? that's a dumb thing to say

you must live a sheltered life rawman or live in a dream world.

A guy walks up to complete strangers and insults them and you would be shocked if he was struck by one of them? The last guy started chasing him, and no it wasn't to give him a hug.

He obviously caught some of the guys off guard and they interpreted it as a sign of aggression on his part by picking them while they were minding their own business.

I wouldn't have the slightest bit of sympathy for him if he got knocked out.

But if you don't think there was any chance of him being hit, then prove it by going out and doing it yourself and let us know how you go.

Sounds like a bunch of winners, provoking people to stick up for themselves. That's how people get shot or stabbed. Not saying you were involved, but these guys sound extremely immature and asking to get shot. Bullies learning to fight to provoke people.

I assure you they were no bullies of anything they had little guy complex I'm short my self just under 5'7 but the ones that started the trouble were 5'4 5'3 the guys bigger guys at the club would mess with or bump into them usually bouncers. And in the end they would be the ones being embarassed

I wouldnt have punched him. I would have pressed him over head a few times.....

I don't know what's more annoying, the video or this thread.

I will never get those brain cells back. :(

I assure you they were no bullies of anything they had little guy complex I'm short my self just under 5'7 but the ones that started the trouble were 5'4 5'3 the guys bigger guys at the club would mess with or bump into them usually bouncers. And in the end they would be the ones being embarassed

Yeah I'm only like 5'7 or right under. Wish I had some striking skills. As you get older thou, you have to
Walk away because getting arrested for fighting doesn't go over well in your 30s.

Last edited:
The guy that made that video is a bitch, needs to get fucked up for fucking with peoople like that. Lots of punks think you won't flatten them for fucking around like that, sure would be funny to see him taught otherwise.

You mad bro?

i tell u what u pull that shit here were i live and ur chances of getting shot is in the 90% too many punks with a guns and gangsters

You have to watch out for Russians, they all know how to kick box.

Yep. Or think they do. Haha. Ya just never know which is which. Like this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkxZ68fIg8]Boxer Vs 2 Park Bullys - YouTube[/ame]

Training kickboxing or some type of fighting where I live is really popular, yet there are almost never fights here. Different mentality, I guess.

uh oh, lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR5O9rEATlk"]Free Vitaly!! - YouTube[/ame]

Watching that boxer vs park bully video never gets old.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131