over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple

Bank of America has filed for a patent for a settlement system citing the Ripple ledger, according to a filing on Google Patents.

The patent in question — the application of which was published on June 6 — describes a system using distributed ledger technology (DLT) as an interbank communication tool. The proposed system would enable real-time settlement with transactions being communicated through a shared, decentralized ledger to which both the banks would have access.

The decentralized network would both verify the identity of the payer and the payee and enable communication between the institutions. Notably, multiple illustrations included in the patent explicitly cite Ripple DLT. Ripple’s base asset and proposed settlement gateway asset XRP is not mentioned in the patent.

In June, news broke that Siam Commercial Bank, Thailand’s largest commercial bank, denied any plans to start using Ripple’s XRP token, contrary to earlier indications. The denial came after the bank tweeted that an “XRP system will be announced soon” on June 5.

As Cointelegraph reported earlier this month, Ripple incubator and investment arm Xpring has distributed $500 million to over 20 XRP projects — including the blockchain-based gaming platform Forte — since its launch in May 2018. The aim of the incubator is to fund the development of use cases for Ripple’s XRP token.

How low do you guys think BTC will go now? Do you think it will bounce back over $11k anytime soon?

Some people think it could go down around 8.5 level. If it does, I'll be buying more

Some people think it could go down around 8.5 level. If it does, I'll be buying more

From the people I think have the most experience, they say could go down that far or up to 13,000. Bottom line is no one really knows short term. I just know long term it will go to highs again. Be patient about 5 years and you will reap the rewards. Banks are now prepping for digital money.

From the people I think have the most experience, they say could go down that far or up to 13,000. Bottom line is no one really knows short term. I just know long term it will go to highs again. Be patient about 5 years and you will reap the rewards. Banks are now prepping for digital money.

On a forum I follow, a lot of ppl are thinking if it goes up, it'll go up around 14K. But you're right, no one knows 100%. This market is so manipulated. There was a little pump like 3 hours ago, around $300 or so. Few nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night and had some alerts on my phone. It dumped around $700 in a couple of minutes or something lol

On a forum I follow, a lot of ppl are thinking if it goes up, it'll go up around 14K. But you're right, no one knows 100%. This market is so manipulated. There was a little pump like 3 hours ago, around $300 or so. Few nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night and had some alerts on my phone. It dumped around $700 in a couple of minutes or something lol

Exactly, manipulation is out of control with crypto currencies. Watching it short term can drive you nuts. My concern is what it will do longer term and I say outlook looks very good.

SEC just announced theyll be running nodes for BTC, ETH, XRP and a few other blockchain projects. acceptance, regulation and adoption are around the corner, and with that comes insitutional investors and all that $$$$ :D

Time to buy! Soon as BTC Hits below 10k it's game on!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I use coinbase mostly but I'm not getting alerts on time or not at all. I keep missing price point I set to buy.

That being said is there a app or widget that I could use on my cellphone that will show me current up to date pricing or alerts?

CCN needs to get dropped even further in the google rankings...No different then any other govt owned media outlet with their shit reporting of market conditions!

Looks like PlusToken is doing their $3bil sell off from the 2017 scam...These exchanges have already been given a list of the wallets, so not sure why they're not blacklisting them to stop the drop?!

Flag the wallets and then there's $3bil in the market that will never leave because they won't be able to move the funds!

Regulations will put an end to the games these Exchanges are letting the scammers play...Shit Binance is letting PT move 100 btc a pop through them without raising an eyebrow as it slams the market?!

Last edited:
I'm still trying to decide to buy more BTC right now , they say if it closes on Sunday at 13k it will break the hump and go higher. If not it can go back below 9k decisions decisions

Also any hope for LTC? what about ETH , is ETH more long term?

Everything just dropped , BTC at 9.6 atm

Everything just dropped , BTC at 9.6 atm

Is it any surprise. I wouldn't be surprised if it was even lower in a few months. One can hope :eek:

I think if it doesn't recover to at least 10-11k by Sunday it will drop to around 7k.

If so I'm buying lots.
Also is LTC and ETH still viable to buy? Would you buy them?
I'll probably but BCH at this dip as well.

Any other Crypto I should look into for long term?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner