over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

DC, Rajjin, etc, which platform(s) are you guys using to buy cardano?

Also, for you guys who also invest in ethereum, which platform are you guys using?

I'm very new to the whole crypto thing, but have been using cash app to buy btc, which has been very user friendly.
Coinbase is easy and user friendly. Unfortunately if you want to buy some of the lesser known cryptos you can’t get them from coinbase so binance or uniswap are good for that. Gas fees suck but no way around that at the moment.

I have cardano on coinbase.
Doge and a few stocks on Robinhood.

I am hoping Cardano dumps down bigtime today (Musk's decisions and tweets really makes crypto volatile) so i can buy a grip more.

I am hoping Cardano dumps down bigtime today (Musk's decisions and tweets really makes crypto volatile) so i can buy a grip more.
Dante, Pesty & others in heavy... What's your thoughts today amid the China news and huge drops ...?

Would now be a good time for a relatively new crypto investor to go in pretty heavy as these prices are flooring compared to what they were a month ago...

Dante, Pesty & others in heavy... What's your thoughts today amid the China news and huge drops ...?

Blame Elon the manipulator. That and it needed a correction. Good buying opportunities now though. It won't stay low forever. Not sure how low, but it did dipped down to 1902. Institutions are buying while newbies are panic selling. This is why the rich get richer.

Its kind of like if Warren Buffett said he was going to buy or never going to but a "widget"....that widgets sales would skyrocket or plummet...Musk is really manipulating Crypto to his amusement....and its really kind of uncool. I did see a groundswell of people including some guy who bought 513 million or something....say they are going to short Tesla stock.....he might learn a lesson.

I put a limit order in to try to buy a grip of ADA/Cardano at a price i want it at...I wish to do i did it this morning when it was at 1.16 but I missed it......crossing my fingers i can get it for a certain price.

People who have been in the game a long time are rubbing their hands and buying. We’ve seen this fud numerous times. Not a single person can influence bitcoin only weak hands. I hope we have a bear market for some time so I can accumulate more.

Its kind of like if Warren Buffett said he was going to buy or never going to but a "widget"....that widgets sales would skyrocket or plummet...Musk is really manipulating Crypto to his amusement....and its really kind of uncool. I did see a groundswell of people including some guy who bought 513 million or something....say they are going to short Tesla stock.....he might learn a lesson.

I put a limit order in to try to buy a grip of ADA/Cardano at a price i want it at...I wish to do i did it this morning when it was at 1.16 but I missed it......crossing my fingers i can get it for a certain price.

what price you hoping for?

Yo
I absolutely didnt get the price i wanted as cardano and everything else is rocketing upward again

You can always tell these newbies. They cry 2017 and the sky is falling. I didn't expect to see that no where near coming true.

Also Musk is a manipulating prick. I think there should be a law in place on his manipulating the market through his lies.

Currently at 1.07.

I bought so much the last couple days it’s scares me but I’m all in on Charles hoskinson and the cardano projects coming up

I just bought in at 1.08. you convince me.

I bought so much the last couple days it’s scares me but I’m all in on Charles hoskinson and the cardano projects coming up
Same boat. Tad bit nervous but there seems to be zero indication of anything less than $10 in the foreseeable future. And I always follow the conservative estimates.
I've been listening to Benjamin Cowen lately. He seems to have a pretty level headed breakdown of the ride along.

I just bought in at 1.08. you convince me.

Yea i picked up a grip of it for 1.17......its 1.74 this morning....great pickup Pesty.

I have been working on a pet project for weeks now. Has anyone in here worked with auto buying and selling bots like crypto hopper?

Yea i picked up a grip of it for 1.17......its 1.74 this morning....great pickup Pesty.

I have been working on a pet project for weeks now. Has anyone in here worked with auto buying and selling bots like crypto hopper?

Yes, got real lucky. Not familiar with this one, but others in the past didn't really pan out as well as they say or not good at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131