over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hcg during a cycle?

I have never ran hcg during a test cycle.
My self it seems kinda silly,but that is just me............
After yes but during no.

I have never ran HCG during my cycle cause its waste of money, some people prefer to take it during the cycle but In my opinion it a big waste of money!!!

HCG also increases intratesticular testosterone levels as well as a small secretion of testosterone into the bloodstream as it mimics LH as was said before. If anyone tells you that using small amounts of HCG throughout your cycle when you notice a decrease in size or weight of the testicles is not good for you, I'd have to tell you that person doesn't understand male physiology.

Why do some of you guys think it's a bad idea or a waste of money to run during a cycle?

I'm now taking anastrozole .5mg EOD which keeps my e2 levels in check. The side effect initially of starting an HCG program w/AAS and higher estrogen was a shocker, but now it's all in check.

Don't you like your testicles to stay more normalized in size? Especially if you're on a long term TRT program, those boys can shrink to nothing. There were times that my coin purse seemed freaking empty! Now my purse if full and feeling good about it.

....just sayin :).

Why do some of you guys think it's a bad idea or a waste of money to run during a cycle?

I'm now taking anastrozole .5mg EOD which keeps my e2 levels in check. The side effect initially of starting an HCG program w/AAS and higher estrogen was a shocker, but now it's all in check.

Don't you like your testicles to stay more normalized in size? Especially if you're on a long term TRT program, those boys can shrink to nothing. There were times that my coin purse seemed freaking empty! Now my purse if full and feeling good about it.

....just sayin :).

I've been blasting and Cruising a few years now and never used hcg. My bollocks have never really shrunk. Either that or I forget how big they used to be lol. I'm not doing people shouldn't use hcg just stating my experience

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From experience and all the research that I've done running HCG during cycle is a great idea...as long as you stop before your pct and not run it, or even think about touching it, while doing your pct.

250-300mcg E3d is the most common dosage I've seen.

HCG also increases intratesticular testosterone levels as well as a small secretion of testosterone into the bloodstream as it mimics LH as was said before. If anyone tells you that using small amounts of HCG throughout your cycle when you notice a decrease in size or weight of the testicles is not good for you, I'd have to tell you that person doesn't understand male physiology.

This. I never thought much of using HCG during cycles, until I did hcg in a cycle. Now I highly prefer to not do a cycle unless I have HCG.

I've been blasting and Cruising a few years now and never used hcg. My bollocks have never really shrunk. Either that or I forget how big they used to be lol. I'm not doing people shouldn't use hcg just stating my experience

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was reading the HCG post where you admit to blasting and cruising and I wondered 1- how old you were? and maybe you can tell me as I am 52 and enjoy this great feeling from the cycle im doing. can I end the cycle and keep 200-300 a week on my test c and not do pct? how long between the blasting and cruising until you blast again?
I am doing 500 w test 400 w decca and besides bloating a little I have no gyno issues at all and have some hcg I was going to start but I get no shrinkage now.
thoughts?

I'm 45. You probably forget how big your balls were originally I'm guessing.

Unless if you have had deficient testosterone levels during earlier years, your balls should be normal sized when you're not on TRT. If you had something wrong, you could have smaller balls but that is due to other problems...so if this is the case, that's would be why you don't feel your balls have changed size.

the dosage you're taking is quite a bit right now...I'm guessing this is blasting for you. Certainly not big by some standards, but it is rather high. When I'm cruising, I'm just using test cyp 100mg/ml weekly. I'll do that for ~2 months. This keeps me with FT of ~600 range which is a typical "safe" level.

If you're starting HCG, have some anastrozole or at minimum tomoxifen as gyno can flare up with HCG use...so it's a good precautionary measure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131