over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Helios

Dig93

Registered
So I've been doing some research. I posted pics of myself on the members photos and I was worried about some excess skin/stubborn fat in my midsection. Someone suggested Helios never heard of it a did some research on it. It looks like its worth a try. What do you guys think? Anyone have expierence with it?

I like it better then just clen alone. Also right now a female friend of my girl is currently using it and its making a huge difference in her back fat area which she has had trouble with for the couple of months. The 1-3 injections per day or whatever get kind of old quick but its not all that bad.

i was curious of this made sense bec i this is what i found when i was doing research

WEEK 1 1/2 CC
WEEK 2 1 CC
WEEK 3 1.5 CC
WEEK 4 2 CC
WEEK 5 2.5 CC
WEEK 6 2 CC
WEEK 7 1 CC
WEEK 8 1/2 CC

i was thinking about doing it this way. the other question i had was do i do a total of 1/2 cc in 4 different spots(total not a half cc in 4 spots) and work my way up or do 1/2 cc 2 times a day and then up it as per the chart i posted. i never used it before and i want to do it right

I cant give you a dose cause everyone reacts different. Out of all the males that I know who used it personally....the doses were all different. Each one of them handled it a different way. I dont feel there is a need to taper up and down IMO

And when I used it...and whatever dose I was using I would split it up into 3-4 different injection sites as it seems to spot reduce. The more areas you use it in the better the over all results will be. Altho I did use it where I would take the whole days dose in one shot...one area...and it still worked well....but I got better results using more injection sites.

This is just me tho...others may have different ideas. Its something thats still rather new and needs more trail and error with it IMO

Just start low with it...its powerful. I can take way more liq. clen then I can handle in the helios. Which tells me either the helios is some powerful shit...or all the liq clen I have used was under dosed...which I feel it was which is why I refuse to use anymore liq clen. I have tried 3-4 different sponsors and every time was pretty disapointed.

Last edited:
now lets say i want to start with 1/2 a cc my first week to see what my tolerance is. im going to inject 4 different spots. Now do i put a 1/2 cc in 4 different spots totaling 2 ccs? or do i take a 1/2 cc and divide amongst 4 spots twice a day?

now lets say i want to start with 1/2 a cc my first week to see what my tolerance is. im going to inject 4 different spots. Now do i put a 1/2 cc in 4 different spots totaling 2 ccs? or do i take a 1/2 cc and divide amongst 4 spots twice a day?

Oh no bro....you would split that dose up between 4 shots...if you did 1/2 cc in 4 different spots ..adding up to 2cc your first time...you would prob regret that very much. I would even start lower then 1/2 cc bro..you can alway take more. I was suprised at how strong this stuff was. It might not even take you the whole week before you up the dose...I think I upped my dose alittle each day or every other day...I started low tho....I think I made like a 10 unit jump each time.

Everyone is different tho..you need to play around with it...but be careful while doing so. I have one friend that went as high as 3 ml per day....I got to half that and that was all I wanted to try and handle....this chick who I know that is currently taking it could take 150-175 mcg of liq clen but she said she hasnt went higher then 60-70 units per day of the helios.

im curious what is helios and wher can i get it?

Its an injectable blend of clen and a few other things i cant remember. I believe great white peptides sell it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oh no bro....you would split that dose up between 4 shots...if you did 1/2 cc in 4 different spots ..adding up to 2cc your first time...you would prob regret that very much. I would even start lower then 1/2 cc bro..you can alway take more. I was suprised at how strong this stuff was. It might not even take you the whole week before you up the dose...I think I upped my dose alittle each day or every other day...I started low tho....I think I made like a 10 unit jump each time.

Everyone is different tho..you need to play around with it...but be careful while doing so. I have one friend that went as high as 3 ml per day....I got to half that and that was all I wanted to try and handle....this chick who I know that is currently taking it could take 150-175 mcg of liq clen but she said she hasnt went higher then 60-70 units per day of the helios.

Thanks bro for the advice

I like it better then just clen alone. Also right now a female friend of my girl is currently using it and its making a huge difference in her back fat area which she has had trouble with for the couple of months. The 1-3 injections per day or whatever get kind of old quick but its not all that bad.

X2, I always do it bi laterally so if I pinned one love handle I'd pin the other. It gets old quick.

FWIW I split it up between clen tabs and helios. When your pyramid and get up to 100-120mcg a day it's going to be expensive if your running strictly helios. I use to get the stuff from oxide, but I know european has it now.

FWIW I split it up between clen tabs and helios. When your pyramid and get up to 100-120mcg a day it's going to be expensive if your running strictly helios. I use to get the stuff from oxide, but I know european has it now.

Not sure what you are paying for it but where I get it its pretty damn cheap so running just helios isnt a prob what so ever.

just curious can i do gh and helios before morning cardio? or do i have to split it up? like do helios before cardio, come home then do gh before breakfast? might be a dumb question i just dont want to cancel any thing out

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws