over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello...The Phoenix

that's awesome, you have a great build! any pics?

RIC,

Excellent job. YOu deserve first place from what the fans say ;)

what is next????

Are you going to compete at a higher weight in the future???

YOu have excellent muscle bellies and long limbs with small joints...great genetics.

POST SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok contest number 1 done....now on to the next one...trying to drop about 10 lbs. Do I look happy ? LOL :D

Attachments

• RicRelaxedandHappyVics2004.jpg
    RicRelaxedandHappyVics2004.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,377
Thanks everyone, being compared to Serge Nubret is an honour. Next up...IFBB-NPFC Australian Nationals and then the IFBB Worlds !

ps...not to worry, I have focused on conditioning since the first contest and hope to be very competitive at the next two events :)

Attachments

• Victoria2004Finals.jpg
    Victoria2004Finals.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 461
hehe I am tryin to do that bicep pose Dorian helped make famous :cool:

Attachments

• Victoria2004FinalsBicepPose.jpg
    Victoria2004FinalsBicepPose.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 462
nice pics Ric, you look great! i'd love to see you in better condition, what're you weighing?

Hey all, I placed 3rd in the IFBB-NPFC Australian Nationals I was about 228 lbs. Pics will come soone when I find some I like. :rolleyes:

Now I am back in Melbourne, Monday night...after a LONG weekend in Sydney and I need to get back on my diet and start doing cardio...TONIGHT.
I have to increase the intensity of prep for the IFBB Worlds in 2 weeks. I feel like a blimp from too many carbs...so I did one session of cardio Monday morning in Sydney and I will do another tonight...late night...in Melbourne.

I am going to try to be about 225 at the Worlds.

Did you all know the IFBB Worlds are fully drug tested for EVERYTHING ?

You look good bro but to be honest you needed to drop about 10 more pounds to get that grainy look , COngrats on your placing you have a really good structure to build on ,good luck in the next show . :)

Yes you are exactly right. I was just saying that to one of the mods on this forum...I am going to try to drop to about 100 kg...which is 220 lbs...down from 228 for Worlds. I think because of my small bones I can come in much smaller than the other competitors and still be competitive.

Thanks for the tips...it lets me know that when everyone is saying the same kind of things that there must be some validity to the comments and that I am going in the right direction. So there are 2 wks to hit the cardio and nutrition hard :D

Attachments

• IFBBNationalsAustralia2004web1.jpg
    IFBBNationalsAustralia2004web1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 426
Hey old fella, you're looking in great shape! Keep up the great work and good luck.
I'll catch up with you again in March when I come over for the Pro Show with BigKiwi.

Pittbull

After the battle....Nationals 2004....Hell, I'm going to Disney World :D

Attachments

• NatssAustralia2004MillerTime.jpg
    NatssAustralia2004MillerTime.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 825
RIC ..........I THINK YOU DO SORTA LOOK LIKE SERGE NUBRET IN THAT PIC.

I THINK YOU ARE LOOKING TERRIFIC!

Thanks,

I decided that for next season I am going to focus on my "cut up" game and try to get super lean, while keeping the same shape/symmetry. Especially now that they have the heavyweights separate from super heavies at the Worlds (like they do in North America).

In the past it was a bit discouraging to rock up to a contest thinking you got it going on...at your 220 lbs...and then look up and the whole field is 235-260. You "be like" DAMN..why ya'll have to show up? :eek: :mad: :D (those faces are the phases you go through..first its shock, then you get mad, then you just say oh what the hell...grin and have fun cause it aint a damn thing you can do about it lol )

So now I feel renewed and happy. :)

I can use Serge Nubret as the model...accept I plan to grow some legs and calves (uh sorry Serge, no disrespect :) )

Last edited:
RicPhoenix said:
Thanks,

I decided that for next season I am going to focus on my "cut up" game and try to get super lean, while keeping the same shape/symmetry. Especially now that they have the heavyweights separate from super heavies at the Worlds (like they do in North America).

In the past it was a bit discouraging to rock up to a contest thinking you got it going on...at your 220 lbs...and then look up and the whole field is 235-260. You "be like" DAMN..why ya'll have to show up? :eek: :mad: :D (those faces are the phases you go through..first its shock, then you get mad, then you just say oh what the hell...grin and have fun cause it aint a damn thing you can do about it lol )

So now I feel renewed and happy. :)

I can use Serge Nubret as the model...accept I plan to grow some legs and calves (uh sorry Serge, no disrespect :) )
awesome bro, you seem like a really good guy, GREAT PHYSIQUE!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131