over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help bf not gaining weight on tren cycle

musclechicfla

Newbies
My boy friend has been on tren a 100 mg eod and sus 300 eod and eating like a pig and lifting heavy but his weight is still the same. he does not do cardio but has a very active job and sweats alot and of course we have"relations" in the am and pm every day...lol. he is hovering around 200 and wants to gain weight and size and ideas why he is not gaining weight?

hes been on a quad blend for about 3 months that had 100 mg of tren and took it eod. just started straight tren and sus about 3 weeks ago.

I am sure others will chime in. My thoughts if he has a very active job and training hard could be over training.The gear could be not properly dosed what is his intake for protein ?

sounds like bunk or underdosed gear

I am sure others will chime in. My thoughts if he has a very active job and training hard could be over training.The gear could be not properly dosed what is his intake for protein ?

A real bodybuilder doesnt believe in over-training if he's getting what he needs in his body. :star-w:rs

he's 5'7 200 he wants to get to 220. i know for sure hes not getting enough protein. and i know the stuff isnt bunk cause i get it from a good friend, what do you think about a weigh gainer 2 x a day pack his cooler everyday with all his meals and pack protein powder but im thinking a weight gainer might do the trick instead of protein. and maybe a shake before bed?

Last edited:
he's 5'7 200 he wants to get to 220. i know for sure hes not getting enough protein. and i know the stuff isnt bunk cause i get it from a good friend, what do you think about a weigh gainer 2 x a day pack his cooler everyday with all his meals and pack protein powder but im thinking a weight gainer might do the trick instead of protein. and maybe a shake before bed?

where was he before he started the tren? you said he was on just tren and bumped it up to sus and tren a week ago? he hasn't been on the increased dose long enough to see gains. as for the weight gainer its just all sugar. hed have better results making a whey or casien shake with 2 tblsp peanutbutter or coconut oil and a banana. what is his current macros?

forget weight gainer its garbage just eat more

I don't gain weight very easy on tren either. Strength goes way up and my over-all look gets better but the scale seems to stay the same.

At 5'7 it may take alot to get to 220 pounds, especially if we are talking relatively lean gains.

Weight gainer is bullshit, eggs, steak, milk, cheese natural peanut butter,bananas. this is what he needs and lots of it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I would switch tren out for deca and get on a high protein high calorie diet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just because he got it from a good friend doesn't mean it's not bunk or underdosed. Weight gainer is crap. The carbs in it are mostly maltodextrin/dextrose which is as simple as a carb is going to get. That means his insulin levels will spike hard and he will start to store fat. Have him eat more complex carbs like sweet potato, brown rice, quinoa, and oats. Sounds to me like he isn't getting enough whole foods and eating/drinking mostly protein shakes and weight gainer which is the worst way to get his calories. He needs to learn how to eat properly first. I am your bf's height at 205, 11% bf currently and have been 240 in the past. These days 4-5 of my meals are whole food based and only 1-2 meals are protein shakes but even then I throw in peanut butter, oats, spinach, carrots and whole eggs. Once he starts eating real whole foods(not junk food), he will notice a huge difference.

well if hes eating enough,drinking enough fluids,on gear and training is ON POINT no reason he shouldnt be gaining weight and strenght,get ELITE MASS as his massgainer,is 77g carbs 2 are sugars and the rest is waxymaze,best and only massgainer/protein i use,uneless im cutting wieght,tell em to have it before he goes to bed,100mg tren and sus eod well id say its garbage get it from the BEST SOURCE on hear and youll be g2g

I'd say pack his bag with 4 meals of chicken/beef, rice/pasta/potatoes, and some veggies like broccoli. Throw in some fruit for him to snack on and some yogurt. I've worked construction. I did that diet and I was able to gain and stay very lean because of how active my job was.

I use lba's and love them for my protein in between meals with fruit, and it is very easy digested.

Also look into some ghrp. It'll help stimulate his appetite do to ghrelin release and also give him that boost in his gh :)

I'm going with bunk gear. I was injured and stayed on barley lifted for a month and lost no muscle and gained a few pounds as well. Good friends don't always mean they didn't get underdosed gear.

I have never gained weight on tren. 3 cycles included tren. Lost bodyfat and increased lbm, but the scale didn't change. It seems if you are over 12% bodyfat you won't gain much weight because you are burning fat. Just what I have seen in a handful of people I know. If he wants to add weight so bad drop the tren.

Sounds like he needs his diet in order. Real food, not shakes or weight gainers. Maybe some ghrps for hunger.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear