over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help bf not gaining weight on tren cycle

imo,could be a few things,but you will have to lay out diet and training,if the scale not moving i dont think big deal if he is recomping,is his body changing?

he's 5'7 200 he wants to get to 220. i know for sure hes not getting enough protein. and i know the stuff isnt bunk cause i get it from a good friend, what do you think about a weigh gainer 2 x a day pack his cooler everyday with all his meals and pack protein powder but im thinking a weight gainer might do the trick instead of protein. and maybe a shake before bed?

I can't believe nobody has said anything about this. Just because you get it from a good friend doesn't mean it's "good". Unless your friend is the chef, they have no control of how good it is. just sayin

I can't believe nobody has said anything about this. Just because you get it from a good friend doesn't mean it's "good". Unless your friend is the chef, they have no control of how good it is. just sayin

I was going to but didn't want a argument

I actually did say something about it. :)

#1 eat more
#2 train harder
#3 just because you got the tren from a close friend don't mean it is good! try i diff source!!!

I too struggle to gain weight on Tren. But i dont look at it as a major weight gaining supp. When I am on Tren I usually maintain about the same weight but shred down the bodyfat and improve vascularity. With the course he is on the tren should have kicked in with noticable changes but for me the test would still have a few weeks to be noticeable. I usually notice the change at about week 6 with test. My thoughts are also that I wouldnt be taking Sus EOD as the esters on this test are designed for a slow gradual release. In my opinion tests like prop and enanthate are designed to be closer frequency, not sus.

I too struggle to gain weight on Tren. But i dont look at it as a major weight gaining supp. When I am on Tren I usually maintain about the same weight but shred down the bodyfat and improve vascularity. With the course he is on the tren should have kicked in with noticable changes but for me the test would still have a few weeks to be noticeable. I usually notice the change at about week 6 with test. My thoughts are also that I wouldnt be taking Sus EOD as the esters on this test are designed for a slow gradual release. In my opinion tests like prop and enanthate are designed to be closer frequency, not sus.

Tren is the single most powerful weight gaining drug I've ever used. I gain weight on it trying to cut but it's always good weight. I keep panicking this bulk as I'm gaining weight too fast but I'm only eating just above maintenance and fasting 24 hours once a week to keep bodyfat in check but seem to be leaning up on arms anyway. I started at 8% anyway. A lot of people do lose a little weight on tren though and just get a really nice recomp. It really is an individual thing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't gain lbs on tren either. I just get harder and stronger. Sounds like he needs to drink more water and eat more. I drink 2 gallons of water per day. Easy way to eat more for an active job is pack a cooler. I cook up a beef roast cut it into pieces an put it in tipper ware with carrots onions and taters. I also pack a couple shakes and a couple protein bars some fruit and some mountain dew lol hard boiled eggs are easy too.

Is he eating enough!?! Tren an I work well together but I have to increase protein and carbs thru the roof. I also use Udo perfect blend oil to get in my fats also. Hope I help a little.

He's probably putting on a little muscle and losing a little fat, thereby keeping the scale about the same.

The only way I can put on any weight while on tren is by having really high carbs. Like 2x what I normally (off tren) have.

I actually did say something about it. :)

yes, yes you did. I apologize lol

Everyone is trying to diagnose this complex thing, when he's probably shooting only oil, or at best very little tren. When I ran it, I didn't gain any weight. My bf dropped, but I wasn't trying to gain weight either. it's all in the diet

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear