over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help me out with this hairloss question

Mr_U

Newbies
My hairline started receding long before I ever touched AAS. I started taking propecia and it hasnt gotten any worse, even with me using test only cycles up to 750mg per week.

I would like to add a second compound to my cycles but am unsure of what I could take besides test that wouldnt make me lose any hair. Anyone have any suggestions?

test only, ultimately, is the safest route to go. Other compounds such as the various synthetic dht based ones, propecia will have no affect on them.

Propecia (finasteride) works by reducing your levels of DHT, which is the most androgenic hormone you have floating around in your body.

I ran finasteride for two years and finally gave up. Not only did I stop losing hair, but I regrew much hair.

Then I had an extensive hormone profile when my strength seemed to never increase much. The result? Only 25% as much DHT as the low end of normal.

This is not just my experience and it's not debatable. This is what finasteride is designed to do. If you're running finasteride, you're greatly reducing a endongenous androgen. Keep that in mind.

With that all said, if you keep using it, that's your choice. But you're fighting a losing battle. Just start buzzing your head short and get used to how it looks.

Propecia (finasteride) works by reducing your levels of DHT, which is the most androgenic hormone you have floating around in your body.

I ran finasteride for two years and finally gave up. Not only did I stop losing hair, but I regrew much hair.

Then I had an extensive hormone profile when my strength seemed to never increase much. The result? Only 25% as much DHT as the low end of normal.

This is not just my experience and it's not debatable. This is what finasteride is designed to do. If you're running finasteride, you're greatly reducing a endongenous androgen. Keep that in mind.

With that all said, if you keep using it, that's your choice. But you're fighting a losing battle. Just start buzzing your head short and get used to how it looks.

I know what you mean about the strength plateau. I started taking finasteride when I was natural and noticed my muscles would hit their failure point sooner. But any time I get on test my strength is up considerably. I also think I have regrown a bit on my hairline with it

VNV, the way your saying it is, if you were on a cycle of test and d-bol.. finasteride would take away from your strength gains??

Take the topical dht blocker, azeliac acid - with minoxidil.

And take the topical general androgen blocker, spiro, when you are taking anything other than test.

Take the topical dht blocker, azeliac acid - with minoxidil.

And take the topical general androgen blocker, spiro, when you are taking anything other than test.

does that stuff seriously work? most of what I have heard about topical products is that they suck

does that stuff seriously work? most of what I have heard about topical products is that they suck

5 percent Minoxodil with AA works for me - no question. Grew some hair and stopped shedding.

was thinking of taking finastride but not sure how much is recomended. Thin hair all my like and receding hair line while not on gear. does insurance cover it if i go to my doctor (would it be considered cosmetic)? any input greatly appreciated

was thinking of taking finastride but not sure how much is recomended. Thin hair all my like and receding hair line while not on gear. does insurance cover it if i go to my doctor (would it be considered cosmetic)? any input greatly appreciated

1mg/day is recommended dose. Seriously doubt your insurance would cover it, unless you could get the 5mg proscar pills for a prostate problem and then cut those into 1/4ths

finasteride found in propecia or proscar binds up DHT. i have read that it will hinder strength gains, and i know 2 people personally who can attest to this. one of them had a script for propecia, the other ordered proscar and took 1/4 pill per day.

In Canada insurance will cover Proscar 5mg but not Propecia 1mg. Proscar is used to help with prostate swelling. Propecia is used for hair loss.

My hairline started receding long before I ever touched AAS. I started taking propecia and it hasnt gotten any worse, even with me using test only cycles up to 750mg per week.

I would like to add a second compound to my cycles but am unsure of what I could take besides test that wouldnt make me lose any hair. Anyone have any suggestions?

Eq is a great second compound for me.I can't imagine it'll hurt when it's reduced.:D :D

Propecia (finasteride) works by reducing your levels of DHT.

Actually, from what I understand, Propecia inhibits the action of alpha-5-reductase, blocking the conversion of test into DHT. In other words, if you're using test, Propecia should help, but if you're using a DHT-derived AAS (anavar, oxandrolone, Primo, methenolone, winstrol), then Finasteride/Proscar won't do much for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws